Haste Thresholds w/Amp Trinket

Has it been released anywhere how much haste you want with each version of the Amp trinket?

I lucked out and coined a H WF bindings today, but the lack of clear amount of Haste as well as the fact that the amplified ratings won't show on your character sheet are making the calculations a lot harder on me (and I'm already not good with number crunching, so...)

Any help would be much appreciated. <3

So these coins _actually_ droping loot were'n a fairy tale after all..

Hahah, gratz on your kill/loot!

Deleted
    On PTR the ratings on your character sheet changed when you equipped the trinket. Are you sure it doesn't anymore? Wasn't lucky enough to get one myself so I can't test.

Either way just figure out how much % in amplifies by, than get out a calculator and do the math in 2 seconds. Not to crazy hard.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

In case you were actually interested in the haste you'd "need" (outside of just looking at your char sheet to tell how much you are at):

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsnak View Post
    On PTR the ratings on your character sheet changed when you equipped the trinket. Are you sure it doesn't anymore? Wasn't lucky enough to get one myself so I can't test.
    It actually does as far as I can tell.

I have the normal version and my haste rating clearly drop if I remove the trinket

I have no problems using reforgelite with this trinket.. Equiping it is just like gaining x amount of haste/mastery in your char sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    It actually does as far as I can tell.

I have the normal version and my haste rating clearly drop if I remove the trinket
    Mine doesn't. I actually LOSE mastery on my sheet when I equip it, replacing my Wushoolay's (that's reforged for Mastery). Maybe it's a bug with that version, and I will report the bug once I'm back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    In case you were actually interested in the haste you'd "need" (outside of just looking at your char sheet to tell how much you are at):

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks <3

Use AMR, with the addon. You'll get a better optimization than with ReforgeLite.
    http://darkcontent.wordpress.com/ - blog (updated Oct. 8, 2013). Latest post: T16H Affliction Trinket Rankings in Combination, done in SimC 540-4.