Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bklutz View Post
    i like how so many of you guys are so sure of what you think it is when in reality none of you have a shred of concrete evidence to back yourselves up. All we can do is have our guesses and see who's right

Your right that's why give my thoughts there not fact

Only fact in no is the dark below was removed cause was found to be fraud

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eigon88 View Post
    The Lost Vikings: Heroes of the Storm!
    Be nice to see them go back to there roots

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eigon88 View Post
    The Lost Vikings: Heroes of the Storm!
    This is an excellent suggestion, considering the game will be for all devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    Only fact I know is The Dark Below was removed cause was found to be fraud

You don't know that. All we know is that it was removed. That does not mean that it was for fraud reasons. And why would they make a game based around the SotS website? All that contains is art for the game. The trademark specifically calls out a game so what point would there be to link it to Sons of the Storm?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaina2013 View Post
    You don't know that. All we know is that it was removed. That does not mean that it was for fraud reasons. And why would they make a game based around the SotS website? All that contains is art for the game. The trademark specifically calls out a game so what point would there be to link it to Sons of the Storm?

That I don't no blizzard does weird things look there games at times

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaina2013 View Post
    A more important question would be: Why was it there in the first place?

Removal doesn't mean it never happened. It can only be a hoax or an intentional leak.

HotS isn't strictly a PC title...

15+ Year Old Account
    People will bitch over stuff, no matter what, do u remember when pandaria was revealed "OMG THE PANDAS, LOLOLOLOL CHILDS GAME"
    Blizzard can name it ANYTHING and the SAME people will complain over it
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    A more important question would be: Why was it there in the first place?

Removal doesn't mean it never happened. It can only be a hoax or an intentional leak.

HotS isn't strictly a PC title...

This could be a move where there to use real transaction and they plan u using mobile devise to do it

Much psn app will do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    People will bitch over stuff, no matter what, do u remember when pandaria was revealed "OMG THE PANDAS, LOLOLOLOL CHILDS GAME"
    Blizzard can name it ANYTHING and the SAME people will complain over it
    A rose by any other name...except...

The title has a lot of thematic implications. More than just fuzzy creatures. People are more concerned about the content.

I think HotS is new blizz allstars name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    If it's mobile compatible, that would be...sweet.

I just had to come back to this thread. "Heroes of the storm" has to be THE ugliest name ever suggested for an xpac. If this is for real i'll probably unsub tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Ok say your right where the wow expansion trademark

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

What do you mean? Why does there have to be a trademark in a public place right now?

In Swaziland:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madrid_protocol

Heroes Of The Storm actually sounds more like the name of a song for ETC's concerts, in honesty.

It doesn't sound very WoW-ish so I sincerely doubt this is an expansion name.

If it is genuine and legit, then its likely either: Hearth Stone Expansion, Lost Vikings Remake, or more likely, nothing to do with video gaming and simply a brand, franchise or as I said, a song or album name for ETC.

Deleted
    Whut , Whut, 3 different Trademarks, coming from Blizzard , Half - Life 3 confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    What do you mean? Why does there have to be a trademark in a public place right now?
    All expansion where made public before they where announced

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    To judge this for it's name having no clue is quite bias, don't you think?

Let time tell, I wouldn't drop it as the next X pack, it's about time to get some name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    Most of the major fan sites have a positive relationship with Blizzard that they don't want to put in jeopardy. Even if we discount potential legal action, they do get perks like invites to press tours and free beta keys that would go out the window in a heartbeat if they were to post a major leak.

In general they'll discuss things leaked by someone else, but they aren't going to post any inside information they may have access too. I know WoW Insider at least got a lot of MoP information two weeks before the expansion was announced, but they didn't even let on that they had the information.

Overall though, "Heroes of the Storm" doesn't feel like an expansion name to me, but ultimately I think I'll file it along with "The Dark Below" in the "I have no idea" category.
    I would bet after this site leaked extensive details of cataclysm, blizzard realized the best way to handle this is get the fan sites to feel they had a vested interest in NOT doing this in the future. It may seem obvious in retrospect but it is certainly pretty smart.

It is pretty impressive blizzard has managed to keep this under wraps so late. even with 2 possible trademarked names, the folks who know aren't talking.
    Authors I have enjoyed enough to mention here: JRR Tolkein, Poul Anderson,Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, Glen Cook, Brian Stableford, MAR Barker, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, WM Hodgson, Fredrick Brown, Robert SheckleyJohn Steakley, Joe Abercrombie, Robert Silverberg, the norse sagas, CJ Cherryh, PG Wodehouse, Clark Ashton Smith, Alastair Reynolds, Cordwainer Smith, LE Modesitt, L. Sprague de Camp & Fletcher Pratt, Stephen R Donaldon, and Jack L Chalker.

Deleted
    Alright gonna throw in my prediction
    Let's see what it is not:

Heroes is obviously Turalyon and co so Legion expansion
    Example of Legion expansion supporters: Half Life 3 confirmed - Gordon Freeman will fight legions of enemy soldiers - Legion expansion confirmed

MoP is the calm before the Storm so this is the new expansion
    Well apart from reading things into a veeery common saying, the storm was the MoP patch cycle. Besides I still think TDB is legit.

Heartstone expansion
    Game is still in beta.

Titan
    won't enter beta at least until 2016

Blizzard All-Star
    Already has a much more informative name

Star Craft 2 related
    no room for more

Diablo 3 expansion
    Reaper of Souls

Yeeeah I think all possibilities are covered. Only one thing left. Mark my words this is some Lost Vikings stuff.