With such high crit + SB fury play style becomes..

Fury is becoming very fluid for me. No need to worry abit saving RB stacks

Outside CS phase:

Dump every RB stack the moment it procs.
    HS till fingers ache..

Entering into CS phase:
    BT-CS-SB-RB-BT-RB .

Every time beZerker rage is up: we can do the

BT-CS-SB-RB-RB-rage-RB super combo..

You see now why I made a huge stink about the original planned Arms buffs when 5.4 PTR was still new. I really enjoy how Fury has evolved over the course of the expansion and it has finally gotten to a stable, reliable spec that in all honesty I think is really fun to play.
    I suppose it makes it easier as well and some would complain about it, but I'm very happy with it. The latest Fury buffs on top are just cherry.

Edit: and I actually like delaying my SB a little bit more. I've been using it on the 2nd to last GCD inside CS, gives more time for procs to come up/stack on the pull.
    Mine is CS -> RB -> BT -> SB -> RB -> DR/whatever.
    Really just use it whenever is best for buffs, but that rotation is what I have been enjoying for the most part. And CDR trinket is awesomesauce.

I found it very refreshing to have SB. Something else other than just RB.

And SB hits like a truck. Love it. I love big numbers flashing on the screen.

That's one of the things I didn't quite like with arms... U dont really see big numbers poping out..

Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    I found it very refreshing to have SB. Something else other than just RB.

And SB hits like a truck. Love it. I love big numbers flashing on the screen.

That's one of the things I didn't quite like with arms... U dont really see big numbers poping out..
    You are definately right, but as Arms, this feeling when you Thunder Clap 20 mobs at once and you know, they all got deep wounded is veeeeeeeeery satisfying!

Indeed, being able to use a storm bolt every CS makes playing fury warrior ten times more satisfying.
    We're still lacking in the sustained burst departement, as recklessness still doesn't scale as well as it did in T14, but the overall sustained DPS over the course of a fight is in the high-end, and fight mechanics on a lot of fights allow for cheesy use of zerker stance and bladestorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpsmash View Post
    ...sustained burst...
    I don't think this is a real thing. Probably why we don't have it.

He probably means burst longer than 6seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is a RB crit of mine with CDs up off the pull.

http://imgur.com/nlriL6o

Hello fellow warriors,

I didn't want to start a new thread and clutter up the forums for a silly question. So with TG being better the SMF this tier would lower ilevel two handers be better than higher ilevel one handers?

For example, in my case: 2 Uroe (normal) vs 2 Worldbreaker's Stormscythe (heroic).

Thank you.

Na, go with what is higher ilvl. Your storm bolt may be bigger but not enough to make up the difference. TG is just better than SMF all other things equal is all.
    You can sim to get exact numbers though, it might be minor enough you'd want to try it. Or be worth it if you pick up a higher ilvl 2hr Mainhand.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snuglz View Post
    Here is a RB crit of mine with CDs up off the pull.

http://imgur.com/nlriL6o
    im seeing raging blows like that now as well, its very satisfying.