Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    im surprised too. The aids has evolved to something else in this thread. mods are probably just watching at this point.
    Watching with the biggest bag of popcorn.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    I guess America wasn't the first country in the world to go to the moon because it was an unfair advantage for the rest of the world since they didn't have the money/technology.

I guess America was the first American country to go the Moon.

This is exactly how you people sound when you try to say China did not get a world first.
    You're the most illogical retarded type of human being in the world. For some reason there are allot of you on the internet.

Infracted. Flaming is not tolerated here
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-09-29 at 09:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are many things I like to say on the matter, but knowing my luck I would get infracted for speaking the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltha89 View Post
    Is the 10 man version of the raid in Asia easier than the 25man?
    Yes. The 10man does NOT have the damage and health increase mechanic that the 25m raids do in asia.

10mans in asia are the exact same as the US/EU version.

So they basically outgeared the encounter and killed it. Probably still wasn't easy though, but it doesn't matter because asia is in it's own race outside of US/EU

Quote Originally Posted by cannibalrat View Post
    Why is this thread full of silly people?

World First doesn't literally mean World First. In all former contexts, World First has meant the competitive race of a group of guilds to be the first to kill a boss.

Another party (i.e. Asia) is not competing with the other parties (i.e. US and Europe) if they are doing so by their own conditions (i.e. higher ilvl). This is no different from competitive sports, you have a separate race for the 100m and 200m, and separate categories for racers, such as for gender, weight and height.

How can this thread have hundred+ pages of trying but failing to grasp this concept is beyond me.
    Tomorrow I will run 100 meters according to my own rules, so I guess I can call the media for a new world record? Stop with those idiotic analogies. I guess Envy is excluded from the WF-race too now, because they have higher average ilevel than Method or Blood Legion...

Deleted
    To be fair, I doubt many people remembers who got Lich King 10hc #1 without looking it up, this is exactly the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    How about you just rename the thread to SoO West First Thread since apparently Asia is on another planet now?
    They haven't been part of the race since they've gotten better gear. If people that are arguing that this is a "world first kill" don't understand that with their very limited brain power well that sucks for them but not everyone was born with a brain with the capability of logic.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    Well, guess you never learn maths or debating as proven in a few of your previous posts. Disregarding anything you don't agree with? Insulting anybody who has a different opinion than you have? Stating everything as a fact? There's a lot to improve then...
    It's not a difficult problem to pickup, in fact most people do.

1) Asia 25H has a higher ilvl of loot drop, double lockouts and 10H vs 25H are tuned differently, allowing for the ability to take 25 Heroic geared players to a downtuned 10 player raid.
    2) US and EU and Oceanic and Russian and German and everywhere else in the world, have the same raid tuning and loot drop.
    therefore
    3) Asia is the odd one out, and is competing in a different race to the rest of the world.

I'd go one further just for you, if Blizzard decide to mix up the raid lockouts and gear ilvls with the US in the next expac, so that every region has different gear levels and boss tuning, the world race will effectively be dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Deleted
    Orcindauh i assume you are trolling but in case you are not, you are one stupid FUCK, repeating the same shit over and over and not even trying to understand. Other people on this forum have given much better analogies and arguments why asia garrosh 10hc shouldn't be considered world first but you keep trying to make yourself sound smart by spewing bullshit analogies which don't describe the situation at all. YES IM MAD and i wish you and your family get cancer.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-09-29 at 08:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    If you only care about the Western race, make a SoO Western First Thread. This happens to the WORLD first thread, and it's been won.
    If you think it's been won, why are you still here trolling and flamebaiting?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    There are many things I like to say on the matter, but knowing my luck I would get infracted for speaking the truth.
    Word yo. Some of the people in this thread...they just don't get stuff and repeat the same things over and over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Watching with the biggest bag of popcorn.
    michaeljacksoneatingpopcorn.gif x10.

split all regions up and do away with wf and call it a day and no ones toes being stepped on. OT: is there any other guild working on garrosh aside from bl method and paragon? hopefully they get some more contenders for their respective regions.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by cannibalrat View Post
    Why is this thread full of silly people?

World First doesn't literally mean World First. In all former contexts, World First has meant the competitive race of a group of guilds to be the first to kill a boss under the same conditions.

Another party (i.e. Asia) is not competing with the other parties (i.e. US and Europe) if they are doing so by their own conditions (i.e. higher ilvl). This is no different from competitive sports, you have a separate race for the 100m and 200m, and separate categories for racers, such as for gender, weight and height.

How can this thread have hundred+ pages of trying but failing to grasp this concept is beyond me.
    World first means world first.

World

First

First in the world.

Why people fail to grasp the concept that world first means worlds first and EU/Us first means EU/US first is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepharoth View Post
    If you think it's been won, why are you still here trolling and flamebaiting?
    How am I the one flaming? Everyone is trying to discredit the true world first kill. I'm defending.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

World

First

First in the world.

Why people fail to grasp the concept that world first means worlds first and EU/Us first means EU/US first is beyond me.
    You're not playing the game we are. Go to a forum that actually has people who play Asia WoW.

Not that I actually play this game lol.

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    It's not a difficult problem to pickup, in fact most people do.

1) Asia 25H has a higher ilvl of loot drop, double lockouts and 10H vs 25H are tuned differently, allowing for the ability to take 25 Heroic geared players to a downtuned 10 player raid.
    2) US and EU and Oceanic and Russian and German and everywhere else in the world, have the same raid tuning and loot drop.
    therefore
    3) Asia is the odd one out, and is competing in a different race to the rest of the world.

I'd go one further just for you, if Blizzard decide to mix up the raid lockouts and gear ilvls with the US in the next expac, so that every region has different gear levels and boss tuning, the world race will effectively be dead.
    Again, why aren't NA/EU not the odd one out? You keep coming back to the same old sophisms. And again, stating opinion as fact.

World

First

First in the world.

It does if you get the same parameters. With a higher gear level Asia runs its own race because EU/US has no hope of competing with that.
    In other news, I'd just like to say I think it is awesome that there is still an Alliance guild in contention as well.
    Again, why aren't NA/EU not the odd one out? You keep coming back to the same old sophisms. And again, stating opinion as fact.
    Because EU and NA and Pacific and..well everywhere except for ASIA have the same bar that they raid at. Same lockouts, same gear lvl, same everything. Asia is the one with the different stuff, so THEY are the odd one out. That phrase "odd one out" usually refers to the minority, NOT the majority.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tomorrow I will run 100 meters according to my own rules, so I guess I can call the media for a new world record? Stop with those idiotic analogies. I guess Envy is excluded from the WF-race too now, because they have higher average ilevel than Method or Blood Legion...
    Your analogy with a 100 meters is nice. It's exactly the same as a 100m race between some people running with real modern running shoes, and other people running with outdated random baskets. Should we disqualify people who had the best shoes and declare their run invalid ?

Oh, well, that's the complete opposite of what you wanted to show with this analogy, but thanks for handing it out o/

Deleted
    Such is the basis of strange feats, e.g. Guinness World Records, and actually i googled this and within 5 seconds found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ2DC2X1e5k to supplement these "idiotic analogies" LOL, you can do yourself a favour by not being ignorant. The point is that EU and US share the same conditions, where the major influence of the outcome is going to be the fitness of your racer (deal with these analogies).

10+ Year Old Account

World

First

First in the world.

Because unless EU wins, its unfair. That how it always seems. I have just gotten use to it over the years.