Sanitas finally got Paragons down. Getting two days on Garrosh so might be able to challenge Paragon (and Depraved) in 10M.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Sanitas finally got Paragons down. Getting two days on Garrosh so might be able to challenge Paragon (and Depraved) in 10M.
    They're hardly a challenge to Paragon unless the boss is unkillable till next reset, it gets nerfed and they might snipe the kill 10 min before paragon.

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    They're hardly a challenge to Paragon unless the boss is unkillable till next reset, it gets nerfed and they might snipe the kill 10 min before paragon.
    Sanitas just got stuck longer on Siegecrafter because they couldn't stack classes like Paragon (double hunters on the belt gg). I've not sure what your opinion is based on. Probably bias? Just don't be surprised if Paragon don't claim the rank 1 in 10M because there's more really good hardcore 10M guilds out there now (there just haven't been any at all until this tier in MoP).

Quote Originally Posted by pawu View Post
    It's over boss died first time ever in the world! Waiting on world 2nd from method now

Stop the EU/US vs Asian stuff
    When will mods start to BAN trolling/baiting/retarded posters?

INFRACTED: Do not call other posters trolls or retarded. If you feel a post is inappropriate, use the "Report Post" option to alert a moderator and let us handle it. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-09-29 at 11:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    No, I'm roundly rejecting your idea that LFR isn't raiding.
    The raiding scene is larger than in wrath - because LFR is raiding. It replaces the pugs that were a feature of Wotlk.
    Tell you what, I remove LFR and you remove pugs.
    What the actual f...

10+ Year Old Account
    Was there ever a good reason why Asia get's special treatment? No subs, better gear, free expansions.

As for the topic at hand, can't see Method losing out on first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scvd View Post
    Was there ever a good reason why Asia get's special treatment? No subs, better gear, free expansions.

they are a good bit ahead unless bl or even the russians pull something off!
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

The longer it takes the more it becomes anyone's game but yes Method not getting this seems unlikely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Sanitas just got stuck longer on Siegecrafter because they couldn't stack classes like Paragon (double hunters on the belt gg). I've not sure what your opinion is based on. Probably bias? Just don't be surprised if Paragon don't claim the rank 1 in 10M because there's more really good hardcore 10M guilds out there now (there just haven't been any at all until this tier in MoP).
    Im quite sure you don't need to stack classes for Blackfuse

Profit obviously. If a company has the opportunity to sell some more of their product why not grasp it? Even more so when the opportunity is to sell a lot more. Their treatment is as special as the West's: adjusted to what the market responds to.

Now that may have messed up the World First Race, but like ManaFlask said: it's just about changing the name. Truth is there was no World First Race ever since there the differences between Western and Asian raiding were implemented. You can make up, barely with all the fanboys and baiters, for the time difference, by going with individual completion times, but you just can't make up for double resets, different tuning for 25-man mode while keeping the same for 10-man, and so on. So we may as well have more than two race (25-man First and 10-man First); and make them four.

Higher item levels over the rest of the world does seem a like an unfair advantage. The Chinese guys got the world first yes, there's no debating that fact; however, it just does not feel like it has been a fair competition.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Higher item levels over the rest of the world does seem a like an unfair advantage. The Chinese guys got the world first yes, there's no debating that fact; however, it just does not feel like it has been a fair competition.
    People just need to not put so much weight on "world-first". Yes its the very first kill of Heroic Garrosh in the world, but it doesn't necessarily mean its going to be the most impressive. As I've said previously, the most impressive kill to me will be US/EU first 10/25 man kill, or if Asia gets a 25 man kill, or if Asia gets a 10 man kill in 10 man only gear.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    lol fair? are u srsly talking about fair?
    there is no fair at all, blood legion got first 10 bosses world first in this SoO race just because they can start the fight 1 day earlier than all the rest, is that fair?

Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    lol fair? are u srsly talking about fair?
    there is no fair at all, blood legion got first 10 bosses world first in this SoO race just because they can start the fight 1 day earlier than all the rest, is that fair?
    And EU has a bigger player base, is that fair? Plus it was only 10 hours headstart, not a full day.

Question is now.. who will get world second and third?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurimlinn View Post
    And EU has a bigger player base, is that fair? Plus it was only 10 hours headstart, not a full day.
    lol obviously u didnt realize CN realms been having 8 days update delay since vanilla, and it was reduced to 2 days only few month ago
    no one said its unfair for em no one yells we gonna cancel EU/US world firsts because when ppl knock down heroic bosses CN players are still farming normal mode
    and in this patch asia have some sort of advantage EU/US players suddenly start felling UNFAIR??? OMG
    where was ur sence of UNFAIR in the past 8 years?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    lol obviously u didnt realize CN realms been having 8 days update delay since vanilla, and it was reduced to 2 days only few month ago
    no one said its unfair for em no one yells we gonna cancel EU/US world firsts because when ppl knock down heroic bosses CN players are still farming normal mode
    and in this patch asia have some sort of advantage EU/US players suddenly start felling UNFAIR??? OMG
    where was ur sence of UNFAIR in the past 8 years?!
    a 10% advantage not exactly trivial
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by whatthefudge View Post
    People just need to not put so much weight on "world-first". Yes its the very first kill of Heroic Garrosh in the world, but it doesn't necessarily mean its going to be the most impressive. As I've said previously, the most impressive kill to me will be US/EU first 10/25 man kill, or if Asia gets a 25 man kill, or if Asia gets a 10 man kill in 10 man only gear.
    ^ Exactly this.

It's technically the world first but I don't really count it, considering the gear advantage.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Deleted
    KIN Raider from Korea killed Paragons before Envy, I guess that makes Envy world 5 or something (disregarding 10M)

I think on Korea they have double resets per week... inb4 they kill Garrosh 25M WF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrxes View Post
    The way i see this kill of the chinese guild, if Method or Blood Legion picked there 10 best geared players/best setup and went 10man on last reset day and downed it, it would still not be a legit kill for them and others, because they are a 25m heroic guild.

If you consider yourself a 25man guild, than even for yourself, the only kills that count are the ones on 25man.

In our first week of SoO, my guild downed spoils on normal on tuesday, before reset, on 10 man, just to get some extra gear for some of the guys in the roster, but we never thought of ourselves as 10/14 after week 1, we still saw ourselves as 9/14 , since we don't raid 10man, ready to progress on spoils after reset.

So, i see this kill the same, they just rushed the bosses that where hard on 25 in 10 man, with their 10 best geared players, also with their 8ilvl higher gear. But it's not something to brag about, they overgeared the encountered and didn't stick to what they claim to be, a 25man raiding guild. Just like when they will kill it on 25man HC on farm, after 10 weeks let's say. It's not going to be the same thing as that 1st time kill, when you where the least geared compared to that boss.

If Method, Paragon before going 10, BL etc.. would have done this, i would have thought the same for them as well.
    looooool are you trying to make up your own rules for what counts as a world first kill? Really?

World first is world first, asians are just way smarter and hard trying than EU/USA it seems. Deal with it

INFRACTED: Please post constructively. Let's put an end to this Asia vs. EU/US argument NOW. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-09-30 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Would be funny if they provided the evidence that they killed Garrosh because they could apply the crowbar and brute-force mechanics because of the vastly higher ilvl compared to the encounter.

I raid 25 mans, and I consider it cheating when we drop down to 10 man to get an additional kill that we didn't have time for in 25 man. You can deduce my opinion of this 10 man "kill" by a 25 man raid (that did the same on Blackfuse) from that.
    Meaningless arguement. All the WF kills EU/US guilds got in Vanilla/TBC/WLK should not count in this logic, because EU/US server always had at least 1-2 weeks earlier patch than CN/KR servers. They had more lockouts, farming and access to PTR. It is not a fair race and they were cheating blah blah...

The whole world first kill title is useless. It doesn't decides who is the best guild in the world, but who is non-life enough to raid and wipe for straight days after every patch.
    A good way to judge best guild is a challenge race like the DS speedrun competition hold at the end of Cata, where every guild has the same condition, whoever finishes fastest shows the best skills. And Stars won over Blood Legion, Paragon and Exorcus.