Deleted

Any news on Klaxxi armory bug as of yet?

As the title suggests. I did see some stuff via google but it was all a couple of weeks old now. When ticketing a GM after our first kill I was told it was a known bug and they were working on it. Third kill today and still no kill on the armory.

Has there been any recent blue activity regarding this?

Nope. Just don't kill... kil'ruk last. It's the only time that bugs. Leave iyyokuk last instead of kil'ruk

Nope. And seeing it doesn't really affect gameplay + there is an easy way to avoid the issue, I don't think it's very high up in their priority list at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NesQuek View Post
    Nope. Just don't kill... kil'ruk last. It's the only time that bugs. Leave iyyokuk last instead of kil'ruk
    We've killed a different one last since week one and it's never made a difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Nope. And seeing it doesn't really affect gameplay + there is an easy way to avoid the issue, I don't think it's very high up in their priority list at the moment.
    Please enlighten me on the "Easy way to avoid this issue"

Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post
    Please enlighten me on the "Easy way to avoid this issue"
    Don't kill Wind Reaver last. Yes, I've seen your "We've killed a different one last since week one and it's never made a difference." - but you are the first one I can find that got the issue while not killing Wind Reaver last, so try again this week, maybe last week you got a rare case of bug.

Blizzard posted by 11 Sept. that it was an API bug that armory isn't updating kill properly, so they know of the issue. As to when they are going to fix it, as I said, I don't think it's very high up in their priority list.

I killed the Klaxxi twice now, both times we killed Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver last. The first kill (23th) wasn't registerd, but the second one (29th, so yesterday) was. Either they fixed the bug or something else triggers it.