Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I play a Warrior.

I'd like to see a return to stance-dancing to influence our gameplay, and to utilize different weapons for different playstyles even in the middle of combat. Wrath was the prime of Warrior PvP, emphasizing a need for a warrior to burst down with a two-handed weapon, and then play defensively with a sword and shield, pop Shield Block, and use revenge. Warriors felt so dynamic, then.

I'd like to see that Warriors would not be so susceptible to burst from classes like shamans, retribution paladins, hunters or rogues (in about that order). It feels like our survivability is really in the crapper.

Deleted
    Holy Paladin - I want the instant Flash of Light proccs back and also the double holyshock

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved my paladin (holy but mostly ret) back in Cata...MOP ruined it for me. I think with all of the ease of access to holy power (Rotation is Crusader strike, judge, exorcism, templar's verdict. And keep inquisition up lol) I liked 4.0 PVE as ret because only 1 ability generated holy power and it felt more like a rotation rather than just mash all buttons like every spec seems to be becoming now...But I will say that PVP as ret back in 4.0 or early cata sucked because it felt so slow with holy power generation, so I don't know how you would balance that.

Edit: and the 40% chance to have a free templar's verdict made it seem a lot more fun because you could get a decent amount of procs throughout a fight and it was enjoyable for me. Should just be built into the ret class imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

-- an ability that lets you pick up a rogue or monk and throw them (light armor)
    -- some kind of obvious difference between weapon types. Not in terms of hit/damage, we saw that fall apart when the old talent trees vanished, and they're not really needed. But a visible result. Glyphs, perhaps. Glyph of the Pike could impale corpses on a polearm (using the "drowned" corpse model and a copy of your current weapon) on a kill. Glyph of the Bloody Mess would smash targets to bits with maces. Glyph of Excalibur would modify certain attacks like Shockwave to have you shove your sword into the ground, causing a blast effect visual. That sort of thing.
    Gosh, that is so awesome idea...Im commin for ya mages However after bit of thought...Gnome thorwing tauren looks kind of stupid

Absorbs and Atonement style healing reworked.
    Mage lvl 90 talents replaced.
    Shaman tank spec.
    2h Enh Shaman option.
    Windfury changed to nature damage all the time.
    Smart heals brought down a notch.
    Resto Shaman mastery changed.
    Another resource for Warriors besides rage. Kinda dull atm.
    Pure ranged Hunter spec. No pets.
    Survival Hunter ranged/melee hybrid with pets.
    Warlock tank spec.

I think that's it for now hahaha

Edit: Oh I would really like it for class buffs to feel unique again. Yes Blizz have said bring the player not and class but having a particular raid comp in my opinion was fun.
    Last edited by chezwickcheese; 2013-09-30 at 02:28 PM.

I play warlock and I wish they'd make demonic fury generate a lot faster and make the spec feel faster as well, about the same as it felt with massing haste and UVLS in ToT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylez View Post
    Absorbs and Atonement style healing reworked.
    Mage lvl 90 talents replaced.
    2h Enh Shaman option.
    Windfury changed to nature damage all the time.
    Smart heals brought down a notch.
    Resto Shaman mastery changed.
    Another resource for Warriors besides rage. Kinda dull atm.
    Pure ranged Hunter spec. No pets.
    Survival Hunter ranged/melee hybrid with pets.

Edit: Oh I would really like it for class buffs to feel unique again. Yes Blizz have said bring the player not and class but having a particular raid comp in my opinion was fun.
    Yes pls. Love all of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    for prot paladin i'd like an attack that costs 3 holy power thats useful in AOE situations, similar to templars verdict.
    for ret i'd like a slight increase to the dot damage of censure, or a reduced cd on a couple attacks...nothing too serious.
    Like uh.. I don't know...

Divine Storm?

Deleted
    Hunter, and I wish they'd improve the gun sounds, make them sound more like a sniper rifle or something. The current ones are a bit too loud and obsolete anyway.

Deleted
    I like where discipline is at the moment. Raiding with mostly mastery gear I am abusing attunement way less than before and going absorb heavy feels much more in place than it was. It still need a rework imho: being able to steal healing through smite feels just wrong.
    Holy is totally out of place, spammy mana sink with weak utilities. Would like to have less "smart healing", because holy it's all about that right now (circle, hymn, sanctury, pom), and better mana management... stacking spirit should not be a solution.

Shadow is just awful and too dumbed down, would play it again only if they bring the wotlk shadow rotation back.

Deleted
    Hunters and rogues - they really need to work on making specs fell a bit different.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by inkberry View Post
    I want some sort of thinking involved again.
    Maybe you should start with that before making posts, and elaborate a little more because this really says nothing at all.

On my part I would like to see some improvement in Balance-druids AoE, it feels very weak compared to many classes.
    Last edited by mmocf94708a214; 2013-09-30 at 03:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Maybe you should start with that before making posts, and elaborate a little more because this really says nothing at all.
    I'll translate for you: complex rotation please, not just 2 spells + procs... because most dps specs are like that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by FraterN View Post
    ^
    Beat me to it.

What he said, give me back my old KJC
    ^This also
    I also want my rain of fire to generate embers again ;3;

Quote Originally Posted by French Fries Yolo View Post
    Holy Paladin - I want the instant Flash of Light proccs back and also the double holyshock
    Oh god please this. I don't know why those procs were removed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noskillz View Post
    I'll translate for you: complex rotation please, not just 2 spells + procs... because most dps specs are like that right now.
    I can assure you no class has a rotation with only 2 spells and proccs, they already are advanced like it is IMO. Or how do you mean "complex rotation" as?

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Playing dk and would love to see blood dps option. Other than that also play arms warrior but im happy how it is.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by themightysven View Post
    I play everything but pally
    DK-lvl 90 talent reshape
    Druid-More interesting Feral/Guardian play
    Hunter-Differentiate the specs
    Mage-lvl 90 talent reshape (even more than DKs')
    Monk-it seems a little uber, but may just be baby xpac effect
    Pally-Super boring right now (maybe holy isn't)
    Priest-euhh (I know that's very informative)
    Rogue-Differentiate the specs
    Shaman-mostly fine, some of the talents are "You raid Resto, right, right, RIGHT??!?!?!"
    Warlock-is definitely uber, see monk
    Warrior-Fury is boring (how does that even happen?) Prot feels weakest of tanks

Overall- *sigh* revisit talents, Also it would be super if Heals and Tanks could level in spec so that they have a better idea of what they're doing when they ding. (like, what if all specs did about the same damage solo, but DPS specs could interact with other classes buffs to do more damage in raid/dungeons?)
    If you ask me specs are what's in need of a revamp. Not dissing the talents, but specs are feeling much less interesting. It's more "choose your role" than "choose your spec" now.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    WW/MW Monk and Sublety rogue. (talking about PvP here)
    For WW I'd like to see more passive damage reduction, less roots, higher CD on Fists of Fury and perhaps have Roll evade all attacks while rolling.
    For MW I'd like to see more straight forward healing, instead of HoT healing or more absorb effects OR an actual healing CD that increases healing done, rather than a stupid 75k insta heal on a 3 min CD or a 200k bubble on a 2 min CD. Also, MW monks shouldn't be balanced around healing spheres tbh...

As for sublety I only want 3 changes. FIX THE FUCKING STANCE BAR SWITCHING FFS. GIVE ROGUES MORE MOBILITY OR NERF THE SHIT OUT OF OTHER CLASSES THEIR MOBILITY and to give sublety rogues their 30% crit chance on backstab/ambush again.

Balancing aside, for my Priest I'd just like some visual changes. Shadowform and Mind Flay need a lot of love. Discipline as a whole could feel a little more unique.