I need Boomkin help

I need some help my dps is really low and I know it should be higher I do admit theres times I mess up an all that everyone does but my dps should be a lot higher than where it is now I have played my boomkin for 7 years I love it but I cant figure out my issue I have done a lot of research and fixed what I saw way wrong but I feel like I am missing something and I cant figure it out any help would be greatly appreciated I do have logs and can provide them if needed since I cant post them on this also if u want to look up my druid I am Moonprincess on area 52

There is a thread Sunfyre's Help My DPS post. I'd start in there before posting a new topic.

Deleted
    Hey Moonprincess, it's hard to judge your skills if we don't have any logs to see what abilities you use.
    I do however have some 'tips' that you can take into consideration.

First off, I'd personally change the talents you're using. You're going with Inc + NV. I'd either change that to treants/HotW or INC + DOC.
    I use INC + DOC for every fight in SoO so far because I'm used to it, I like the way it works and it works out well for every fight.

Secondly, I've been looking at your reforges. I see that your gear is quite good and you can easily reforge to the second haste breakpoint (10289 haste rating). Your spell hit is 20% (!) and you only need 15%. As you may understand, you are wasting a lot of stats here that you can otherwise put to good use.

Those are the only things I can look at at the moment, but I hope it helps you a bit already.
    Last edited by mmoc09bad01c9d; 2013-09-30 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReginnFFS View Post
    Hey Moonprincess, it's hard to judge your skills if we don't have any logs to see what abilities you use.
    I do however have some 'tips' that you can take into consideration.

First off, I'd personally change the talents you're using. You're going with Inc + NV. I'd either change that to treants/NV or INC + DOC.
    I use INC + DOC for every fight in SoO so far because I'm used to it, I like the way it works and it works out well for every fight.

Secondly, I've been looking at your reforges. I see that your gear is quite good and you can easily reforge to the second haste breakpoint (10289 haste rating). Your spell hit is 20% (!) and you only need 15%. As you may understand, you are wasting a lot of stats here that you can otherwise put to good use.

Those are the only things I can look at at the moment, but I hope it helps you a bit already.
    Haven't had a lot of spare time but the logs are here:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/223705/

Engi glove usage is kinda low on some fights

No offense reginnffs, but don't give out bad advice please.
    Force of nature + heart of the wild are the go-to talents for most single target encounters including juggernaut, thok, immeresus, norushen, etc.
    For fights with a lot of cleave or a situation where you need burst you'll want to go with Incarnation+ heart of the wild most of the time and I wouldn't really reccomend DoC outside of protectors, but hotw is better for the tranq cd if you need it anyway.

When you open on any encounter I'd recommend using CA+berserking+gloves all right away rather than using the whole lunar bar first then hitting CA. After CA ends wrath to lunar and continue as usual. There's a simple explanation of different openers at the start of the thread.

Atm your CA dots are missing out on gloves + mastermind buff from cha ye + meta due to your cooldown usage.
    Last edited by Aboubacar; 2013-09-30 at 03:48 PM.

Deleted
    No offense taken, it's advice after all, it's up to the poster what he's going to do with it.

Either way, he's using INC + NV and judging from your comment you would recommend him to use something different too.
    And I don't see how you can burst more with INC + HotW than an INC + DoC build. I agree on the single target part, FoN + HotW is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ReginnFFS View Post
    No offense taken, it's advice after all, it's up to the poster what he's going to do with it.

Either way, he's using INC + NV and judging from your comment you would recommend him to use something different too.
    And I don't see how you can burst more with INC + HotW than an INC + DoC build. I agree on the single target part, FoN + HotW is awesome.
    Idk if it was an accident but you said vigil +trees.

DoC+Inc is a minor damage boost at the cost of a ridiculously powerful raid healing cooldown + 6% stam survivability and uneclipsed damage. So if you happen to no be in an eclipse and have to switch to important adds w/ low hp DoC isn't really helping you kill them so much then.

Also, since someone is asking for advice, I'm not going to recommend they go off right away and try a more active, or questionably more "advanced" playstyle/talent w/ DoC. So keep things simple and safe with Heart imo

Deleted
    Should have reread my post more carefully, I've edited it for less confusion.

Yes, Inc + DoC is an advanced playstyle, but if you are keen on improving and getting the most out of your spec, I'd strongly advice you to practise with it. I see Moonprincess is raiding 25m SoO which makes it easier to drop HoTW. It's up to the player to decide if your raid needs a boosted tranq or not. Surely, if you want to keep things simple you could stick with FoN + HotW and roll with that every fight, it'll never be bad.

I've just checked a log of Juggernaut as that's nearly a patchwerk fight (http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=3868&e=4166). It's remarkable that your top damage skill is Wrath. Wrath should be down the list with Starsurge and Starfire being above it. Also, Sunfire/Moonfire have an average of 87% uptime, try to keep them ticking as much as possible.
    Last edited by mmoc09bad01c9d; 2013-09-30 at 04:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    Idk if it was an accident but you said vigil +trees.

DoC+Inc is a minor damage boost at the cost of a ridiculously powerful raid healing cooldown + 6% stam survivability and uneclipsed damage. So if you happen to no be in an eclipse and have to switch to important adds w/ low hp DoC isn't really helping you kill them so much then.

Also, since someone is asking for advice, I'm not going to recommend they go off right away and try a more active, or questionably more "advanced" playstyle/talent w/ DoC. So keep things simple and safe with Heart imo
    Then again if you are outside of an eclipse your HotW won't do much for you either. You are pretty useless regardless outside an eclipse.

I tried adding logs to the post but it wouldn't let me but the reforges were not right I was healing the other night and forgot to reforge back to my reg stats I have fixed that now

- - - Updated - - -

I have made the changes and played on the test dummies and will do lfr in a bit and will post logs to show the difference I def see a big difference already I do appreciate all the help

- - - Updated - - -

It wont let me post my LFR logs that I just did because I just joined but with all of yalls help its a huge improvement I appreciate yall taking the time to help me thank you very much