Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

ANet is retarded.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...-our-GvG/first

There's a GM trolling some kids in WvW, attempting their version of GvG, you know because ANet refuses to fucking add it themselves.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...-left-Arenanet

There's ANet laying off one of their main dungeon designers because he didn't want his work to be temporary.

What's even more crazy is he was an avid GW1 player and worked for them for 5 years.

Not only do they ignore their players feedback, but their employees too.

2/3 founders have also left ANet and I imagine the last won't be there for long either.

90% of the official forums is begging them to listen and make the game better but it's all ignored.

How can you guys even defend this game anymore lol? Just felt like popping by, enjoy

Thanks for sharing. Still playing, having fun, bye.
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2013-10-01 at 10:45 PM.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those links are pretty bad for Anet, i agree, but theres no need to make statements like "Anet is retarded" or "How can you guys still defend this game (..)" . This thread will likely be locked soon.

wow players so angry lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got 10 gold says someone got banned from the official forums again.
    Valar morghulis

Watched that first video, bunch of entitled kids telling someone to leave their special GvG party lol...then said the anet GM was trolling, hahahaha. The internet gets dumber every day, I swear to fuckin christ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    I've got 10 gold says someone got banned from the official forums again.
    I never got banned, lol. I'll take that 10 gold now?

I think that's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Bit of an extreme reaction.

In reality, ANet employees shouldn't be essentially harassing players and telling them they're doing something wrong. Plus I can kinda understand the frustration of GvG players, ANet keeps hinting at throwing them a bone but never follow through. =(
    Naw, those kids were being colossal dicks about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah after the fuckton of flack the GvG'ers got on reddit you come here claiming shit? please... entitled.

GJ Lazuli, making me laugh <3~

I'm not quite sure what the players are doing that the GM is opposed to. Nor do I understand what the GM is doing to troll the players exactly.

However, I think the blase response of the GM is somewhat inappropriate.

Can you explain the sitiuation or post a video lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Yeah after the fuckton of flack the GvG'ers got on reddit you come here claiming shit? please... entitled.

GJ Lazuli, making me laugh <3~
    Who is that directed at?

Having an organized Guild vs. Guild battle in a WvW zone. Apparently ANet frowns upon or something? I dunno. It's not like there's any other venue for them to do that sort of thing.

But yeah, the bottom line is that an ANet employee shouldn't be showing up and telling players they're "doing it wrong" essentially. All in bad taste.
    Well tbh their GvG is also taking up space for people who want to actually WvW. Well potentially. Also unless it's GvGvG, that takes away a fairly large amount of each world's ability to defend/attack against the larger population of whichever 3rd server is not involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Who is that directed at?
    there were a lot of people in reddit claiming this sort of bs rampaging over arena net employees and after everybody saw the evidence the guys on the GvG side got trashed by the whole community but they kept being vocal and toxic overall

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcPTsIAKAbU

Around the 20 minute mark I believe, what the dev is doing is standing in the middle of the group so they can't start fighting. It wouldn't be fair, and he would be counted as an extra AoE target fucking things up. The dev is probably mad because everyone is pissed in WvW right now over bloodlust or match making so they're not playing WvW but guild fighting instead until ANets retarded ass actually does something to fix things.

Let's be honest, ANet doesn't fix things.

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    there were a lot of people in reddit claiming this sort of bs rampaging over arena net employees and after everybody saw the evidence the guys on the GvG side got trashed by the whole community but they kept being vocal and toxic overall
    I mean the "you come here claiming shit?" part.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcPTsIAKAbU

Around the 20 minute mark I believe, what the dev is doing is standing in the middle of the group so they can't start fighting. It wouldn't be fair, and he would be counted as an extra AoE target fucking things up. The dev is probably mad because everyone is pissed in WvW right now over bloodlust or match making so they're not playing WvW but guild fighting instead until ANets retarded ass actually does something to fix things.

Let's be honest, ANet doesn't fix things.
    Yeah that's reason enough to start yelling at him and cursing and calling him a "faggot" and a "retard." I'm going to play the "all people involved are fucking stupid" card.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he was being a retarded faggot, so yes.

Lazuli: You'd probably get a lot more traction with the topic if your presentation didn't have such an attacking tone to it.
    Probably huh, but I despise ANet.

Infracted: If you intent is to troll, be disrespectful and/or foster unhealthy argument do that elsewhere.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2013-10-01 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Well he was being a retarded faggot, so yes.
    By what, wanting to play WvW in WvW? Oooooh nooooooooo, what a jerk!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    By what, wanting to play WvW in WvW? Oooooh nooooooooo, what a jerk!
    Hmm.. no, maybe you should watch the video. He wasn't playing WvW, he was obstructing a guild battle. Trolling. Being an ass hole, whatever you wanna call it. It was a few guilds trying to enjoy themselves. Lol he called it "his game mode" or some shit. Seriously, that dev is ridiculous you can't even deny it.