Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meerkat4 View Post
    ehh not a huge fan of the murloc... Murkablo was cooler. Kinda wish they'd given us something more related to Mists like a true scaled down sha pet or something, or even a mount. everything else is cool tho.
    Murcablo was too similar to Murloc!Deathwing, in my opinion. This one is pretty distinct.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    Everyone's going on about the murloc and I'm just sitting here wondering what significance Stitches has to this Blizzcon, if any.
    Blizzard All-Stars, of course.

They are so cheap for giving only a banner for diablo and starcraft.

Deleted
    I wonder how many ppl would buy the tickets if there was no bonus in-game items. Tbh you are just braindead, throw all of your money at Blizz for some stupid pet.

Infracted. Flaming is not tolerated here
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-10-02 at 01:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeayyy Murloc powah !

Quote Originally Posted by dirke92 View Post
    I wonder how many ppl would buy the tickets if there was no bonus in-game items. Tbh you are just braindead, throw all of your money at Blizz for some stupid pet.
    Why do you care how people are sending their money on something they think is worth their cash?
    And you do realized that you're on a site of a game which you hate right?

It's people like you that are causing all the toxic and trolling in WoW nowadays.

Flame away, I tend to ignore people who are just hating without any reason.

PS: got the virtual ticket, looking forward to Blizzcon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drussx View Post
    Why do you care how people are sending their money on something they think is worth their cash?
    And you do realized that you're on a site of a game which you hate right?

It's people like you that are causing all the toxic and trolling in WoW nowadays.

Flame away, I tend to ignore people who are just hating without any reason.

PS: got the virtual ticket, looking forward to Blizzcon.
    The game I hate, eh? When did I said that I hate WoW? Learn to read kid. Talking about the "toxic and trolling" when all you see is black and white, you must either love the game or hate it? No! I like some aspects of the game, but I hate greedy Blizzard that lures ppl to buy "virtual tickets" with pets. I mean c'mon, let's be honest: most of the ppl buying them, are doing it just for the pet. Just read the comments and you'll see.

Deleted
    Crusader Murloc. Is it related to the Crusader class added in Diablo or maybe some Holy Crusade against the Burning Crusade in the upcoming expansion?... dun dun dunnn

The D3 banner is really lame :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to support the company that works hard to deliver the best in MMO gaming simply and because I am too far away to witness such events the opportunity to see it live on live is heaven to me Stop hating and be prejudiced cause prejudice is ignorance simply Nobody mate works for free, providing service is not free anywhere.
    Last edited by sophiemj; 2013-10-02 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirke92 View Post
    The game I hate, eh? When did I said that I hate WoW? Learn to read kid. Talking about the "toxic and trolling" when all you see is black and white, you must either love the game or hate it? No! I like some aspects of the game, but I hate greedy Blizzard that lures ppl to buy "virtual tickets" with pets. I mean c'mon, let's be honest: most of the ppl buying them, are doing it just for the pet. Just read the comments and you'll see.
    So people can't express their excitement for the rewards without automatically meaning that they only get their tickets for said rewards? I guess "black and white" is true even for those claiming it not to be.

This is the best WoW Blizzcon pet since the SC2 guy imho.

Deleted
    Meeeeh would have liked a mount & pet

wow this might be the best murloc model out there.
    quality free stuff with my ticket. thanks

Another murloc? Just what I've always wanted!
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its a nice murloc, but I am sure I read a Blue port saying it would not be a Murloc this year... had my heart set on a Sha of Happiness.

Wonder if the emblem on the shield and tabard have any significance. I don't recognise them

Deleted
    Looks nice but y so expensive :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monekop View Post
    Its a nice murloc, but I am sure I read a Blue port saying it would not be a Murloc this year... had my heart set on a Sha of Happiness.

Wonder if the emblem on the shield and tabard have any significance. I don't recognise them
    Its just the crusader from diablo 3 and looks to me like a trident because you know murlocs are from the sea n shit?

Deleted
    Woah. Nice pet but way to expensive. 30 EUR would be decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    Woah. Nice pet but way to expensive. 30 EUR would be decent.
    The EU price is actually 30 euros.

As much as I like D3 i do hope this blizzcon which we been waiting for 2 years isn't just about it.