A warlock spell calculator?

I'm looking for formulas that i can put into a spreadsheet for each damaging warlock spell. i want to enter in spell damage, haste, crit, chance, mastery %, and get a range of damage that spell can do crit and non-crit. (maybe casting time as well)

I know this is what simulationcraft does behind the scenes, but sometimes it helps to just see what changing a few points in a stat will do to a given spell before spending a bunch of gold reforging/regemming every upgrade to find out you came out less or barely even.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    I'm looking for formulas that i can put into a spreadsheet for each damaging warlock spell. i want to enter in spell damage, haste, crit, chance, mastery %, and get a range of damage that spell can do crit and non-crit. (maybe casting time as well)

I know this is what simulationcraft does behind the scenes, but sometimes it helps to just see what changing a few points in a stat will do to a given spell before spending a bunch of gold reforging/regemming every upgrade to find out you came out less or barely even.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2c&usp=sharing

made this myself for pvp tough. You can change the 25% remaining damage to 100%

Didn't edit the damage formula for agony yet sinds it got nerft by 15% recently.
    Last edited by mmoc79582ce235; 2013-10-03 at 05:29 PM.