Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    But, I think Diablo 3 expansion, Reaper of Souls, will give something else new, rather than just crusader and another arc. so more info, and a release date will be given. Hopefully an offline mode as well.
    Offline for PC? Never! But it might be this:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/com...g-reaper-souls

warcraft fps. ... ... ... Kappa

Hearthstone Open Beta
    Tons of Reaper of Souls info (including RoS for consoles)
    Blizzard All-Stars previewed
    and of course the WoW expansion announcement, which will be the cornerstone of the Con

As for the details of the Expac announcement, I expect the expansion to contain one 'big' feature that will help drive resubs and new players - things like adding the Demon hunter class, Guild/Player Housing, or Free-to-Play options. They'll do something to try to hit this one out of the ballpark to bolster their subscriber numbers. (I also expect another annual pass)

All I care about is WoW expansion infos. I don't play any other Blizzard games.

[2]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    If it's canceled, my guess is they tried to go too "WoW 2" in design. Not story, but design.

And no modern MMO is staying afloat with a WoW-esque design.
    No, see it from other angle. They cancelled exactly because it wasn't Wow2, and titan will be Wow2 now, you will see.
    Wow is the Blizzard cash cow and with the blockbuster coming out in 2015 and the current free fall of the game itself, they are going all out now to rejuvenate it via a massive overhaul, the first step of which being what they will announce as next expansion next month, it will blow some minds and get many back and then next year we will see start of Wow 2 info trickling out. And then stuff just gets crazy and we all live happily every after.

Y'all will see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    If they are keeping their word on faster expansions, I expect a "Beta. NOW! Everyone attending BlizzCon and everyone who bought a Virtual ticket gets access".

If not, I expect another year of grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    If they are keeping their word on faster expansions, I expect a "Beta. NOW! Everyone attending BlizzCon and everyone who bought a Virtual ticket gets access".

I firmly expect a beta on the next expac before the year is out. I also expect the next expac in March.

WoW expansion announcement w/ new annual pass info(Probably D3:RoS + other digital goodies). Hopefully a glimpse of the new models.
    WoW 5.5 info.
    WoW Movie update: Casting news and MAYBE the sizzle reel.
    Blizzard Allstars
    Diablo 3 expansion info. Possible on show floor demo.
    Starcraft 2: LoTV info.
    Hearthstone release date announcement.
    Nothing on Titan.

They have a lot of products deep into developement. I have the feeling that this is going to be the mother of all Blizzcons.

-No Announcement on Titan
    -Crappy WoW expansion
    -SOmething about Diablo 3 on console
    -Starcraft crap

what else am I missing?
    Free-To-Play is the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    - Prolly a new 12-month wow-sub deal with D3 xpack tied to it.
    - The next WoW Expansion, which will be released a lot sooner than most think (they might even skip public beta this time).
    - Playable D3 expansion.
    - Info on the next SC2 expansion.
    - Release date for Heartstone and playable heartstone.

- Maybe some info on Titan, but probably not.
    Most likely this, we know what they will announce to a degree -It's not like massive reveal of D3 or Starcraft 2 anymore - we know the IP's (except Titan)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    -No Announcement on Titan
    -Crappy WoW expansion
    -SOmething about Diablo 3 on console
    -Starcraft crap

what else am I missing?
    The part where you decide you're tired of Blizzard's "crap" and leave their games and this forum for good.

Well, I guess we can all dream.

OT: I still agree with Dohk on the releases/announcements, should be a good Blizzcon.

A lot of Titan content that is being discarded will be on display, as well as an explanation of why it was dropped and a tease for the next project. Maybe even some playable portions of the pre-alpha

Some explanations for the proposed huge staff increase, re-announcement of annual expansions, that sort of thing.

WoW expansion teasers but no official announcement for the expansion itself. Map of the other side of Azeroth, a few glimpses of elf like beings and something between a gronn and an ogre.

Some nostalgia heavy announcements, cycling through or choosing older log in screens and in game music.

Some mockups of new character customization screens for revamped races, as well as some teased images of iconic characters updated.

announcement of some other handheld and mobile projects including a side scrolling platform game that lets you import your WoW character and earn some in game goodies.

introduction of the profession revamp as well as the merging of the current talent system with the glyph system.

an introduction of super slim skill selections for all classes with a few completed examples, probably hunter and rogue.

Announcement of a few time periods during the year when WoW will go free to play, each timed with the end of an expected patch cycle.

Star Craft: No idea, maybe showcase what's been done with the editing tools, talk about tournaments, hint at another expansion

Diablo 3: Show off things d3 fans have known about for a couple months now. Show a trailer for the expansion that's slightly less deceptive than the one for the original game. Tease a diablo that looks like diablo.

Maybe a cool cinematic of Alleria and Turalyon's return. Or at least a teaser for them. Or something!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post

I also expect a beta very soon after Blizzcon. Otherwise they'll never make the transition to annual expansions like they intend to. Or we could be surprised and have a very short beta this time. Gosh, I just can't believe nothing about the next expansion has leaked.

I really hope they surprise us announcing another class for RoS, the Necromancer!
    I would scream like a little girl just as I did back in 2010 with the Demon Hunter cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    -Crappy WoW expansion

what else am I missing?
    I hope you are unsubscribed because you have no clue about MoP.

I still want the Jinyu race for alliance and Yaungol for horde...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAztaroth View Post
    I still want the Jinyu race for alliance and Yaungol for horde...
    I still want the High elves for Alliance and Ogres for Horde. Those will be the last classic races to join the game as playables.

10+ Year Old Account
    New WoW expansion announcement, and more info on D3 expansion and the Warcraft movie.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

-Dark Below reveal

-Hearthstone release date

-Annual pass with guaranteed Dark Below beta access and Hearthstone credits (D3 xpac not likely with the AH going bye bye)

-Legacy of the Void preview

-Blizzard All-Stars preview