Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthraxx View Post
    Why not demo then? Shouldn't it be better for both adds and MCs (carrion silence, 2 CW burst + ToC spam)?

I think we're missing a few clues here cause quite few people have seen hc-only phase =)
    You know demo is nerfed to nothingness now right?
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

3 Tanks: Sco + Treckie Tanking, Justmonk kiting as brewmaster.
    4 Healers: Maybe? Maybe not. But seeing as other fights were VERY under healed(siegecrafter) with good play I can see a few healers although it could be wrong.
    Multiple sub rogues: Sub is fucking amazing now with the right gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    3 Tanks: Sco + Treckie Tanking, Justmonk kiting as brewmaster.
    4 Healers: Maybe? Maybe not. But seeing as other fights were VERY under healed(siegecrafter) with good play I can see a few healers although it could be wrong.
    Multiple sub rogues: Sub is fucking amazing now with the right gear.
    Exactly - pretty funny how many people don't realize how fantastic sub is atm.

If you check sparkuggz' armory he is still in full Aff gear. You'd think that if he respecced destro he'd change it right (at least the reforges)? probably a bug.

From what I've seen Destro is the way to go on heroic Garrosh. Affli isn't bad just a bit clunky in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Don't make wild assumptions based on one guild's kill of one boss in one week. There are a lot of factors involved and the sample size is ludicrously tiny.

- - - Updated - - -

And the disadvantage of the boss being tuned harder. Aderp.
    Not in 10man. Only 25 is tuned harder.

with the stealth agony nerf destro seems to be pulling foward more and more

Actually using F&B on garrosh is bad juju...or at least I got yelled at big time for it when breaking mind controls. If you get MC with some adds still up and F&B hits them the RL flings poo. So really I am only permitted to havoc 2x players and blast em in the face while MC'd. That said using destro w' gosac lets me have a far more reliable interrupt for MC's than the pet who may or may not be in range and may or may not actually interrupt when I tell him to.

I still haven't seen confirmation of the agony nerf but its disturbing to say the least. Especially since many of us have committed to gearing paths (and split 25m raids, etc) now are having that changed on us. Kinda makes it hard for a loot council to take you seriously....though no fault of our own.

Deleted
    Agony nerf has been confirmed. It's nice to see destro getting some love finally, but blizzard should have buffed destro rather than shit on the other two lock specs. God forbid we're allowed to play more than 1 spec in PvE now :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    sub execute is insane, so yes it actually does make sense.

Sorry? Did sub get an execute in the last patch? Even so its irrelevant, the 4 healers is the most striking of the 3 numbers I provided.

Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    Sorry? Did sub get an execute in the last patch? Even so its irrelevant, the 4 healers is the most striking of the 3 numbers I provided.
    Whats striking about under healing an encounter? 3 healing Heroic Rag was a thing in case you didn't know.

I'm a level 88 LFR hero lock, so I just need to know, how will this effect my leveling?!?!? OMG.....

Wowprogress only tracks what each person logged out as. Nobody knows exactly what they were unless someone in Method come and says so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    You know demo is nerfed to nothingness now right?
    You realize that it wasn't nerfed into nothingness right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hamanis View Post
    Only 25m is tuned with the 15% damage and HP, 10m is the same as western and easterns. They just happened to have the extra lock out from 25m and the higher gear that drops from it. Think of it like ICC with the two different types of gears and Ilevel.
    Wait so that world first kill was a 25m guild that downsized to 10m?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Yes they killed it on 10 with 25 gear. It doesn't need to be talked about more.

Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post

The truth. There's nothing wrong with Demo if you know how to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Yes they killed it on 10 with 25 gear. It doesn't need to be talked about more.
    If that's the case I retract my previous comments, that's straight up not a world first kill. For Asian realms only a 25m kill should count (or 10m on the proviso nobody is using any 25m gear).

TBH even in the West a 25m guild downsizing to 10m to get a kill is dodgy.

Infracted. There was a clear thread warning not to continue the offtopic world first debate. It has nothing to do with what spec the Method locks were in theri HC Garrosh kill.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-10-06 at 12:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    Sorry but this really can't be accurate via wowprogress. The list indicates 4 healers, 3 tanks and that 3 of their 4 rogues played sub.
    Sub is the top single target spec for rogues since the patch. Get with the times.

Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    From what I have seen/experienced It pretty much was.
    If you have some evidence disputing that I would love to see it, really, I enjoyed playing demo tremendously but I cant justify playing it over aflfiction or destruction on any encounter in SOO now, granted I have not had any pulls on HC Garrosh yet.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).