Knowing when to drop old Tier set.....

So basically I have normal T15 4 piece but I also have a lot of 561 gear that I have obtained from siege this past week. I realize t15 is amazing for arcane mages but the mastery/int gain is huge on these other pieces. Basically I'm asking if I should drop my 4 piece altogether to put on the bis helm from garrosh Crit mastery gloves off of siegecrafter. Also if anyone has anyway of critiquing my dps and ways I can improve it I'm all ears. Currently I am the lowest geared person in my guild and if I had the legendary cape on most fights it would put me into the middle as far as dps goes. Sense I can't post links yet you can find my logs at illidan and then guild name xbigrig

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to go through your parses, but you didn't mention what your mages name is and I see 3 in your raid group. For those interested the link to the guild is this : http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/287313/

Without having your toons name we can't help though!

That being said, don't drop your 4pc yet. In the Arcane Mage guide in this forum the general consensus is t16H>t15H>t16N>t15N... always swapping 4pc for 4pc.

I was under the impression no arcane mages were going to be dropping T15 4pc? You could OR heroic ToT and get the heroic T15 4pc and I think that's still BiS? I can't remember where I read that recently. Maybe around here somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost1129 View Post
    I was under the impression no arcane mages were going to be dropping T15 4pc? You could OR heroic ToT and get the heroic T15 4pc and I think that's still BiS? I can't remember where I read that recently. Maybe around here somewhere.
    Its in the arcane mage guide forum thread. And what it is saying is that Arcane wont be going for 4 set until very last, since everyone else on Vanq token has a substantially better gain than they do from the set bonus'. As well, you don't swap out heroic t15 for normal t14, that part you are correct about.

Sorry my name is itapdat in the logs