Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I actually like the name a lot. Sounds catchy.

Sounds like an ogre themed expansion.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Altar_of_Storms

and considering the altars being rejiggered to resurrect people in WC3 things could get all kinds of crazy.

Heck, maybe it'll explain the hooded humanoid figures that come as part of permanent portals and dimensional energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I actually like the name a lot. Sounds catchy.
    WHAT. HOW DOES YOUR SIGNATURE MOVE. WUT.

I also like the name
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Anyone think that "The Dark Below" was their initial title for the next expansion, and "Heroes of the Storm" is their new one?
    Can't be, they wouldn't be able to change the title this late, they should really already have all of the graphic, pictures, videos and presentations ready for Blizzcon now. It would be too late to change it now, if they wanted to do that it should have been a year ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post
    WHAT. HOW DOES YOUR SIGNATURE MOVE. WUT.

I also like the name
    my signature moves? dont do drugs kid

If its real, I already like it a lot better than "Mists of Pandaria".... not to sound like a total hater, Mop quests I enjoyed a lot but I'm more than ready to move on.

Also I would like to throw out there, though its been mentioned, that MoP was revealed as "the calm before the storm." And lets not forget Wrathion referring to Azeroth as "a candle in the tempest." A outland-esque expac would be something I could really enjoy. I'll never forget stepping through that Dark Portal for the first time...

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    If its real, I already like it a lot better than "Mists of Pandaria".... not to sound like a total hater, Mop quests I enjoyed a lot but I'm more than ready to move on.

Also I would like to throw out there, though its been mentioned, that MoP was revealed as "the calm before the storm." And lets not forget Wrathion referring to Azeroth as "a candle in the tempest." A outland-esque expac would be something I could really enjoy. I'll never forget stepping through that Dark Portal for the first time...
    Man this never gets old.
    The "calm before the storm" comment was referring to the sense of peace and paradise that Pandaria had before the Alliance and Horde conflict (the storm) arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Man this never gets old.
    The "calm before the storm" comment was referring to the sense of peace and paradise that Pandaria had before the Alliance and Horde conflict (the storm) arrived.
    And the candle in the tempest? =]

Not everything is foreshadowing.

Quote Originally Posted by SirAaron View Post
    I've watched hearthstone trailer again and now I believe that HotS will be its expansion. Mainly because there was a kid playing HS on a tablet.
    some skittles are red, therefore i think this will be a hearthstone expansion.

what i said made as much sense as what you said. that is all.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    I'm praying this isn't the expansion name, Plz be a book like Moko said.

The Dark Below, Rise of the Legion, Hell even Corki's Unleashed sounded better.

Let me put my tin foil hat on!, Could this have anything to do with Blizzard Dota / All-Stars ???

Edit: Seriously though this is so cheesy, atleast The Dark Below & Rise of the Legion gave you goose bumps.
    The Dark Below sounds like something a 14 year old made up to be "cool".

Heroes of the Storm sounds like this could be based around Shaman.

They've submitted an application in Mexico now too.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    but candles are definitely for shadowing.

Is referring to the Legion.
    But that has nothing to do with my post. My point is that the Dev comment about the calm before the storm was completely unrelated to the legion.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    There is less than a 12.7% chance you are correct, sir!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D4NNYB0Y View Post
    They've submitted an application in Mexico now too.
    It's clear this is a legit trademark.

Still nowhere near convinced this is for WoW when the trademark on Blizzard All-Stars is soon to expire and there's been no attempts to renew it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I think one of "Heroes of the Storm" or "The Dark Below" is the real name of the expansion while the other is just a distraction to keep people on their toes.
    Because previous expansion's names were known well advanced this way everyone would have an idea of what the next expansion could be in advance of the anouncement itself. When "Mists of Pandaria" name is leaked same way it was quite obvious this expansion would be about pandas.
    So learning from past mitakes Blizzard has trademarked two names that suggests two different but quite popular themes. So as Blizzcon approaches everyone's getting more and more excited.
    Well, of course these are all just my opinions.

15+ Year Old Account
    "MoP: The calm before the storm". It all makes sense now..
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaniinchen View Post
    Did anyone else notice that the Blizzcon Murloc itself looks like an Ogre? ...Specifically High King Maulgar?

You can say the same for pretty much every other murloc pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Poysonivy View Post
    "MoP: The calm before the storm". It all makes sense now..
    Except that's not what they said. It was quite clear that MoP was the calm and the storm.