Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Jhazrun Solo Healed Garrosh HC?!

As Holy, supposedly. Disc's underachieving sibling can't be all bad, I guess...

ya was pretty crazy to hear. he deservedly got the heroic mount first lol

And still, his castbar is a unicorn.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Inb4 "Lol Holy OP, Disc sucks!". I bet the raid healing CD was much more needed than a silly Barrier and some SS's.

Also Disc relies on other healers to heal a lot more than Holy does.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine yellow chakras efficiency coupled with tier (and perhaps Sanc use during stacking) were huge factors. Just a wild guess though, I definitely see the potential as holy.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Inb4 "Lol Holy OP, Disc sucks!". I bet the raid healing CD was much more needed than a silly Barrier and some SS's.

Also Disc relies on other healers to heal a lot more than Holy does.
    Holy's strength has always lied in its raw throughput advantage over the other healers.

The issue with Holy in 25-mans is that it gets sniped very easily, and that the raw throughput it provides isn't necessary for many 25-man fights this tier. This is compounded by how much stronger 25-man raid CDs are, coupled with the fact that there are just too many of them.

Still, if you're going to 1 heal a fight, a Holy Priest seems ideal. I strongly suspect a Resto Druid could do the same though, so it'll be interesting to see if any other guilds 1-heal it with other healers.

well disc have hard time popping people up straight away during p2 intermission phase(jade temple, TOES, crane place) disc only has divine star

whereas holy you have excellent AOE healing (2set just makes it amazing) plus divine star

i still dislike the haste build for Holy (maybe he was trying to cast POH faster
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

I sincerely doubt Jhazrun had Divine Star anyway, since it doesn't refresh Renews...

That haste is for the next Renew breakpoint.

max spirit, put renew on the whole raid and keep renews rolling on everyone with cascade using chakra = success

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Deleted
    Damn, I would love to see a video of Jhazrun solo healing that fight. Must be intense!

Deleted
    Renew rolling is very powerfull on 10, because of its interaction with the renew glyph. It does not work so well on 25s, or I personally can't make it work, after spending a lot of time getting the necessary haste. I haven't seen anyone else manage it though, so I think it really does not work. Also the 2 set makes PoH a monster even in serenity chakra and rolling renews is going to result in massive FDCL proc rate. At the same time this playstyle is extremely high mobility and you can get simply insane single target HPS from the 4set + serenity. For me a fully buffed serenity heals non crit for 180k. That is pretty insane given that you always have it up for serenity uses.

I also doubt you need max spirit. This playstyle is very cheap. I think 12k spirit is enough. If you get enough haste you can also make renew tick for like 14s after a refresh.

Pretty badass. Totally deserves the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    max spirit, put renew on the whole raid and keep renews rolling on everyone with cascade using chakra = success
    This doesn't work anymore. T6 talents don't refresh Renew in Serenity chakra.

Cascade still refreshes renew in serenity don't know where you got the idea that this functionality got removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Cascade still refreshes renew in serenity don't know where you got the idea that this functionality got removed.
    I'd swear I read it somewhere in the patch notes for 5.4. :<

I think you're remembering GC's tweet about t90 talents working with Serenity. First he said they work with Serenity, which made people think DS/Halo would refresh Renew too and get a 25% bonus heal, then he clarified he meant HW:S's temporary crit buff and those talents won't be working with Serenity. Cascade still is the odd one out though, nothing changed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    And still, his castbar is a unicorn.
    Now that's just ridiculous.

RD is clearly a pegasus.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    RD is clearly a pegasus.
    It has a name?

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    This doesn't work anymore. T6 talents don't refresh Renew in Serenity chakra.
    Noob alert

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-10-06 at 11:00 PM.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    Noob alert

Infracted
    Get infracted, son. Moderator with no clue comes in and puts his foot down.