I'm stuck with race change...

I want to change my race from human to something else, and really the emfh racial is tough to give up. Anyone have any suggestions on a good alliance race for warrior besides worgen.

Assuming you're talking about PVP, see the blue post about the set bonus for having two pvp trinkets being a big enough boost to survival (ala set bonus) to make losing EMFH not sting so bad having to equip a PVP trinket.

If you're a PVE player just looking to cheeze CC mechanics, gnomes with escape artist do pretty well (and still keep the 1% expertise with swords, I believe). Dwarves and Night Elf make decent tanks too.

Draenei 1% hit is also pretty sweet in PVE, lowering your hit cap by 1% means you can move those points to whatever else.

Was going to say Worgen.

Draenei are ok with the 1% hit but hit doesn't seem to be an issue atm (maybe different after dropping feather). Otherwise just somthing else which provides expertise. Or NE for tank.

I switched from human to Worgen mid cata and don't regret it, the crit and mini-sprint are nice.

I'm leaning towards Draenei. Mostly because of aesthetics and lore. It's the animations and general model of the human that I'm sick of. It's just not interesting to me. I started my warrior as a worgen and I still do think they look badass duel wielding, but I did not like their 2h animation, and I'm arms a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf: Extra dodge + Shadowmeld. Also: it would help if you told us your specc and if you plan to do PvP or PvE.
    Last edited by Feali; 2013-10-04 at 10:06 PM.

Deleted
    whatever u do, do not go male draenei

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Assuming you're talking about PVP, see the blue post about the set bonus for having two pvp trinkets being a big enough boost to survival (ala set bonus) to make losing EMFH not sting so bad having to equip a PVP trinket.
    The blue is an idiot, and has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

If you're PvPing at a high level Human is truly the only option on Alliance. Horde has a bit more flexibility, Orc and Undead are both good, but Alliance is basically stuck with Human for PvP. You just gain too much extra damage from being Human, PvE trinkets aside being able to use both the On-Use and the proc Strength trinkets is insane. It's obviously the extra Strength from the proc, but also an extra 4% PvP Power or so, which is a big deal. Overall it's probably about 6-7% increased damage, and you still gain the 2600 Resilience from having 2 PvP trinkets.

If you truly hate Humans and just PvP for fun, then Night Elf would be second because of Shadowmeld which allows you to stop things like Cyclone if you don't have an interrupt/reflect up. Just use Shadowmeld during the cast and it'll stop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amirdaheat View Post
    whatever u do, do not go male draenei
    Not sure why but whenever I see a male Draenei I know what to expect....... I know I know, I'm a filthy racist.

Well I was thinking female Draenei, but really I'm not to fond of any of the alliance races, and I'm kind of stuck there because the horde side on my server is dead, and I have all professions on my alts along with my main warrior alliance. Not going to spend over 200$ moving them all. So I'm really stuck trying to find an alliance race I can enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

And no I'm not serious into pvp. I just basically pvp for the gear.

The Alliance only has 3 races in my book.

Human for everything.
    Worgen for PvE dps.
    Dwarf for balls.

(Gnome gets an honorable mention for the troll factor. Nothing is worse then having your ass handed to you in PvP by a gnome girl with pink ponytails.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    The Alliance only has 3 races in my book.

Human for everything.
    Worgen for PvE dps.
    Dwarf for balls.

(Gnome gets an honorable mention for the troll factor. Nothing is worse then having your ass handed to you in PvP by a gnome girl with pink ponytails.)
    Personally I love Worgen for their sprint and 1% crit is great of course. Though considering most raiding Warriors are engineers, the sprint loses a bit of value with Rocket Boots, I still find it useful.
    I have to give a noteworthy to Humans however. The expertise isn't anything special though it effects maces and swords, makes it slightly more useful than the Orc equivalent which effects only Axes. But the human racial is extremely powerful in some situations. It can negate key mechanics and completely cheese parts of a fight, given the chance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    I want to change my race from human to something else, and really the emfh racial is tough to give up. Anyone have any suggestions on a good alliance race for warrior besides worgen.
    Best PvE race is orc. For Alliance it may be worgen.
    Best PvP race is human.

If you do not care about "best" pick whatever you like the most.
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2013-10-05 at 05:28 PM.

I recently switched from Worgen to Human, I got too tired of the stupid looking animations

Human because, Looks > Everything

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Faction change and go orc or tauren and feel the win following through you! The true warrior race!
    Side note to actual question - go human.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we're talking exclusively PvP as your desire to have EMFH would indicate then Gnomes are a good choice. Their two hander animations are really good, Escape Artist is still very good and on the off chance you play Fury they have extra 1h Sword expertise.

They are small so you aren't exactly going to see their armour like other races, however in terms of how it scales on them they're pretty good in that department unlike some other races. I find Gnomes actually look really good. They also have some pretty good haircuts and hair dyes to go with it.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-10-06 at 08:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a little illegall but blizz don't give a shit anyway. Just download t-morph and check every race, pick one which animation/look you like the most.

If you don't play top top top pve or pvp racials aren't important imho.

P.S Alliance got only two "right" warrior races. Humans and these guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    It's a little illegall but blizz don't give a shit anyway. Just download t-morph and check every race, pick one which animation/look you like the most.

If you don't play top top top pve or pvp racials aren't important imho.
    Tbh just creating a level one and sending them looms works equally as well as you get too see your toon in an almost full looking "tier" of items.

Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    P.S Alliance got only two "right" warrior races. Humans and these guys

<<Giant Picture Snip>>
    Didn't one of the chaps on SoL have that commissioned?

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf or female Draenei. Dwarf gets an honorable mention due to their rarity. Both look great in plate, and have fun racials. Shadowmeld means you can AFK with impunity while waiting for a que, and the Draenei heal combined with Second wind is borderline OP, on top of having more polygons than any of the vanilla races.

Worgen have that annoying snort that makes me want to kick a puppy.