Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So kinda like... sports.. or any competitive rivals in general....

I'm gay and I wear a red robe while I stream and call people egotistical and think I'm bad ass and think I have full right to call people idiots even though I've never played with them before and call them dumbasses. Oh wait sorry, that isn't Method.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    They are all nerds at the end of the day

Method lost the WORLD first race though, not sure why they are so smug about it.
    Here we go again, the idiots have found more threads to be wrong in.

Method lost the WORLD first race though, not sure why they are so smug about it.
    I thought we dealt with your kind already.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Riggnaros. Civil. hahaha

No.
    Rigg is a very chill guy outside of Raiding, he is very helpful aswell. His stream are very relaxing / chill, People need to seee Rigg has himself not the Raid Leader. You will see a really cool guy.

As what he does to lead BL to success that is what helps BL to the Top US WoW Guild & 2nd Best Guild in the West. It works for them & why change.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Competitors often talk shit about each other in all kinds of environments, whether it be work, sport or gaming, this is not surprising.
    This^

It's called Human Nature, I suggest getting used to it, it isn't going away anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friskyrum View Post
    I'm gay and I wear a red robe while I stream and call people egotistical and think I'm bad ass. Oh wait sorry, that isn't Method.
    Frisky don't even go there my friend.

Yeah it is completely fine when Method does it. No one sees an issues with a little competition...

as long as Blood Legion doesn't do it. Then we can spend half the world first thread bashing them.

Should be well known by now that talking trash isn't exactly something even top guilds in this game stay far away from. The sad part is that some really take this game serious and are persuading themselves that they actually have an enormous amount of skill but well that's just the way it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacab View Post
    It's a good thing somebody made a thread to complain about people making jokes, because jokes are literally hitler.
    Yeah, every day there is a new crazy thread on mmo champ its funny

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Frisky don't even go there my friend.
    But I did.

Deleted
    Guess we have a BL fanboy here guys!

OT; Don't take every word so serious..
    They won with with less play time available, ofc they gonna /spit on them a little

Don't base a whole guilds opinion on a few select individuals and think their opinion means the whole guilds opinion.. go ask Trekie or Riggnaros your self. Stop acting like childish kids and open your eyes, thanks.

----END OF THREAD HERE BY DECREED BY FRISKYRUM---

Quote Originally Posted by whatthefudge View Post
    Except when you watch a BL kill video and listen to the vent chatter your realized Riggnaros is a worthless faggot. So good.

@Whatthefudge

Do not bring your hate speech to the forums. Nobody needs your worthless posts filled with crap.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-10-07 at 07:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friskyrum View Post
    But I did.
    So when do you wanna dance ??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Most of Method are actually really cool people & same with Blood Legion each have there bad apples aswell. but Method has this one bad apple that is always shotting his mouth off & making my blood boil i think thats who you hear say those remarks.

I'm not aloud to name names as it is against forum rules, but most people know who I am talking about in Method. But Method has alot of cool & respectful people in it.
    Wow calm down. I think the person you're referencing is hilarious. The one making jokes about Riggnaros calling him on skype? It's a fucking joke.

Just, chill out.

Don't base a whole guilds opinion on a few select individuals and think their opinion means the whole guilds opinion.. go ask Trekie or Riggnaros your self. Stop acting like childish kids and open your eyes, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't base a whole guilds opinion on a few select individuals and think their opinion means the whole guilds opinion.. go ask Trekie or Riggnaros your self. Stop acting like childish kids and open your eyes, thanks. a

15+ Year Old Account
    Obvious OP hasn't got a clue about guild politics or the relationship between Method and Blood Legion.

Learn to distinguish between different brackets.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    Guess we have a BL fanboy here guys!

OT; Don't take every word so serious..
    They won with with less play time available, ofc they gonna /spit on them a little
    No that is poor just sportsmanship & most of the time it isn't even Method, its there bloody fanboys that most of time are trash talking. It just like when BL got Grand Empress WF. The Thread was full of pissed of fanboys that they lost.

- - - END OF STUPID THREAD - - -