15+ Year Old Account

Tell me When : Lava Burst / Lava Surge

Does anyone know how to create a condition where a standard Lava Burst icon will change into Lava Surge Icon when Lava Surge procs?

I'm new to the addon and am having a little trouble setting it up! Any help apprecicated..

Thanks

Deleted
    Try importing this (Add another group > paste this in the text field > choose "From string" then "Create new group" in the menu)

Code:
    ^1^T^SPoint^T ^Sy^F7671016472802471 ^f-45^Spoint ^STOPLEFT^SrelativePoint ^SBOTTOMLEFT^Sx ^F7339628955590413^f-45 ^t^SScale^F6455156624020166 ^f-51^SEnabled ^B^SColumns ^N1^SIcons ^T^N1^T ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SLava~`Burst ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SClockGCD^B ^SEvents^T ^N1^T ^SType^SAnimations ^Sa_anim^N1 ^SPeriod^N0 ^SAnimation^SICONOVERLAYIMG ^SEvent^SOnCondition ^SImage^Sspell_shaman_lavasurge ^SInfinite^B ^SOnConditionConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SOperator^S>= ^SName^SLava~`Surge ^SLevel^N0.1 ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^t^N2^T ^SType^SAnimations ^SAnimation^SICONCLEAR ^SEvent^SOnCondition ^SOnConditionConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SName^SLava~`Surge ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SShowWhen^N3 ^SShowTimer^B ^SRangeCheck^B ^SEnabled^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^t^t^SName^Stets~`lvb ^t^N62602^S~`~| ^Sgroup^N3 ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Awne View Post
    Try importing this (Add another group > paste this in the text field > choose "From string" then "Create new group" in the menu
    While this is completely valid and should work fine, I would argue that it would be better for the OP to figure out how the addon works. I'm sure he doesn't fancy coming on forums anytime he wants to do something new.

@OP I've never tried to do something similar to your case. "Easy" way would be to put up an icon for lava burst and have it hide itself when player has "Lava Surge" buff up. You can put another TMW icon right on top of it that shows up when Lava Surge buff is on the player.

I'm sure Awne's code handles this better (probably in only one icon) but that's how I'd do it with limited knowledge of the addon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    While this is completely valid and should work fine, I would argue that it would be better for the OP to figure out how the addon works. I'm sure he doesn't fancy coming on forums anytime he wants to do something new.
    True. What my code does is create two events, the first one displaying the Lava Surge icon over the LvB one whenever Lava Surge is active (Lava Surge duration > 0.1 seconds), the second canceling the first one when Lava Surge fades.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awne View Post
    True. What my code does is create two events, the first one displaying the Lava Surge icon over the LvB one whenever Lava Surge is active (Lava Surge duration > 0.1 seconds), the second canceling the first one when Lava Surge fades.
    Cheers guys

What I would do is create two hidden icons, one that shows Lava Burst normaly, and another that shows when Lava Surge procs, then would make a visible meta icon, with the two of then, having the Lava Surge one be the higher priority.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Deleted
    The way I have done it is with a meta icon aswell.

One thing a a bit unclear on is why you need it to show lava surge, since the proc it self isn't usefull. All you need to know is that Lava Burst is off CD and you need to cast it ASAP. Please do correct if I have missed something big here

With that in mind, I have a meta icon showing me when Lava Burst is off CD and also kinda greyed out when it is on CD with a timer - that way I can "plan" my casts better. At work atm so I cant post a string :/