That kinda sucks about Nyjacky. I didn't think he played poorly enough to warrant losing his spot. Cop was bad at times and, while Saint was good a lot of the time, when he screwed up, he screwed up BIG TIME.

What happened to EDward? (I dont follow the lcs stuff that much)

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    That kinda sucks about Nyjacky. I didn't think he played poorly enough to warrant losing his spot. Cop was bad at times and, while Saint was good a lot of the time, when he screwed up, he screwed up BIG TIME.
    Curse have a 2nd team called Team Lolpro with Nyjacky and Cop on it.

http://www.teamcurse.net/divisions/l...10-team-lolpro

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    What happened to EDward? (I dont follow the lcs stuff that much)
    Hes found a new team but hasnt said who.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    So, guys... I have a problem.

Do any of you use Skype while playing League? If you do, are you able to control Skype (mute/unmute your mic) while the game is the active window and how?

I've never been able to do that, even with hotkeys enabled in Skype. So I wrote my own program, which makes it possible to do that. It even shows an overlay, so I can see if I'm currently muted or unmuted.

My problem is, that Riot seems to have broken my program as of today (Oct 7th). I haven't been able to find a fix...

So now I'm looking for other options! If you guys have any tips/tricks on how to make Skype hotkeys work while in-game, please let me know.

EDIT: I just now realized that I'm an idiot. I think I've figured out the problem, but I can't test it before I can get into LoL (damn you, 6-minute queue!)...
    If I'm right, nothing's broken and I just derped... Hard.
    had that same problem but you just gotta turn skype on as admin mode
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Does anyone know of a site that has statistics for what percentage of players are in each division? Like X% of the NA region is Silver. A friend of mine said that if you're Gold 5 that you're higher ranked than 89% of the players, but he didn't have a source and it made me curious about what the real percentages are for players rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mnipotent View Post
    Does anyone know of a site that has statistics for what percentage of players are in each division? Like X% of the NA region is Silver. A friend of mine said that if you're Gold 5 that you're higher ranked than 89% of the players, but he didn't have a source and it made me curious about what the real percentages are for players rankings.
    http://www.lolsummoners.com is probably your best bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Curse has a new line up
    http://www.teamcurse.net/divisions/l...nds/team-curse
    Top Voyboy
    Mid Pobelter
    Jungle IWillDominate
    Adc Aphromoo
    Support Zekent
    Hm, a bit awkward line up. Aphromoo gave up once on pro playing. Dominate has rage issues. Zekent is weird with his champ pool. Voy is good, but he needs a team that will take turns carrying for him if he messes up. Basically 4 untested players and Voyboy.

Both Saint and Nyjacky play very passively in spots that are great for agressive plays. It works when voy can carry them, but that's not always the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Voy and Edward go to Dig, Scarra becomes analyst, Kiwikid goes mid and the next season winner will be from NA. Forget fantasy football, let's play fantasy lcs.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's nice to see that the average is still Silver 5. :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    It's nice to see that the average is still Silver 5. :3
    That's because Silver V is your base elo.
    In season two it used to be 1200 elo, which you started with, which was the start of silver.
    I assume they still handle the same base values, so it's not strange that the average is Silver 5.

There's 3300 people between me and challenger, not sure if motivating or demotivating.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    There's 3300 people between me and challenger, not sure if motivating or demotivating.
    Good Luck with Diamond1. In my past two games there have been two Gragas supports, one jungle AP sion, one jungle Fizz, top Warwick and full AD jungle Jarvan. I feel like diamond 1 is the point where everyone stops caring and plays whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Good Luck with Diamond1. In my past two games there have been two Gragas supports, one jungle AP sion, one jungle Fizz, top Warwick and full AD jungle Jarvan. I feel like diamond 1 is the point where everyone stops caring and plays whatever.
    I've gotten matched with Diamond 1 players, and they're the worst of the bunch. "I'M FAKER SMURF, I GO RIVEN MID" *locks instantly*
    And then proceeds to go 14-14 against a Swain mid.
    Diamond V and Diamond I are just the lowest care levels in the world, it's so terrible :/

I'm really not looking forward to my attempted Silver V to Gold climb... I'm 1-2 in Silver so far AND THEY KEEP MAKING ME SUPPORT. I am beginning to loathe Janna and no one wants me to Nidalee or Soraka.

I suppose I deserve it after I got carried to 3-0 in my promo series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can imagine them not wanting Soraka or Nidalee. Soraka is completely useless in lane unless you can get your ADC to run an Urgot. Even then it's questionable. Most Nidalee supports are utter shit.

Supporting is an excellent role to carry from, if you know what you're doing (hint: I don't). You're generally last pick, so you can counterpick the entire enemy team and botlane. Enemy grabs Twitch / Blitz? Pick Leona, gg, free initiation. Enemy grabs Vayne? Pick Lulu, hit her with Pix so she stays visible during Ult and change her into a cupcake when she tries anything. Enemy team wants to dive? Pick Zyra, put an Ult between the first one to dive and the rest of the team. Gg, solo nab gets murdered.

Etc.

Deleted
    I'm really not looking forward to my attempted Silver V to Gold climb... I'm 1-2 in Silver so far AND THEY KEEP MAKING ME SUPPORT. I am beginning to loathe Janna and no one wants me to Nidalee or Soraka.

If you usually like playing mid, try Zyra support, since she only needs 1-2 support items and then you can build her as a secondary AP carry and is pretty fun to play too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Can imagine them not wanting Soraka or Nidalee. Soraka is completely useless in lane unless you can get your ADC to run an Urgot. Even then it's questionable. Most Nidalee supports are utter shit.

Supporting is an excellent role to carry from, if you know what you're doing (hint: I don't). You're generally last pick, so you can counterpick the entire enemy team and botlane. Enemy grabs Twitch / Blitz? Pick Leona, gg, free initiation. Enemy grabs Vayne? Pick Lulu, hit her with Pix so she stays visible during Ult and change her into a cupcake when she tries anything. Enemy team wants to dive? Pick Zyra, put an Ult between the first one to dive and the rest of the team. Gg, solo nab gets murdered.

Etc.
    Or go with the flow, pick Annie support and carry yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Or go with the flow, pick Annie support and carry yourself.
    I second this.

Annie support is so fun and she's the easiest support to carry with, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account

Considering most Nid support players are terrible and never buy wards (because traps!), I can understand the hate there. Soraka is just bad. She makes sure you don't lose lane, but you won't win either and she is the most useless support in team fights. Just never play her.

Janna on the other hand is fantastic, so it's a shame you don't like her. When I play ADC I love good Janna players because they can win games.

You definitely need to fix your support pool though. Sona, Lulu, Thresh (when not banned), anyone who isn't Soraka.

Leona easiest carry from support.

Well, I guess she isn't exactly easy to play. But once you're good with her, she's unstoppable in solo queue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Considering most Nid support players are terrible and never buy wards (because traps!), I can understand the hate there. Soraka is just bad. She makes sure you don't lose lane, but you won't win either and she is the most useless support in team fights. Just never play her.

Janna on the other hand is fantastic, so it's a shame you don't like her. When I play ADC I love good Janna players because they can win games.

You definitely need to fix your support pool though. Sona, Lulu, Thresh (when not banned), anyone who isn't Soraka.
    It's not that I dislike her... just that I've played her and only her a TON and it's getting old. Also... dear lord she has no damage. My teamfight contribution is the blast half of their team back and half forward if I can and maybe a tornado and shield.

I do, however, hate Sona with a passion.

How viable is Zilean support anyway? He felt really strong when I did a premade with some friends in normals.