Page 18 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crueltism View Post
    I am searching for a Bar which indicates the left time of Molten Core Proccs and which notice the remaining Molten Core Stacks ?
    Make a progress bar.

Trigger: Molten Core - Player: Buff

%s for stacks.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    quite a noob question. the yu'lon's bite thing, how can i change the icon from the mindblast picture to the yu'lon picture ?

i'm guessing i should type a different name in the *display icon* bit. but what do i type in ?

Deleted
    I've just started using WA and I must admit its quite intimidating.

What I want to do is make the Fire and Brimstone Icon appear when its active and disappear when its not active. In the same way I have a large icon on screen showing ROF I'd like it for Fire and Brimstone.

Anyone have the string to perform that?

ANy help appreciated

J

Quote Originally Posted by opath View Post
    quite a noob question. the yu'lon's bite thing, how can i change the icon from the mindblast picture to the yu'lon picture ?

i'm guessing i should type a different name in the *display icon* bit. but what do i type in ?
    Wasn't even aware that was the case! Ill fix that up for you a bit later today (not sure what the real icons name is or I'd tell you what to type in).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soodles View Post
    I've just started using WA and I must admit its quite intimidating.

What I want to do is make the Fire and Brimstone Icon appear when its active and disappear when its not active. In the same way I have a large icon on screen showing ROF I'd like it for Fire and Brimstone.

Anyone have the string to perform that?

ANy help appreciated

J
    There is a string on the main post for that I believe. If I'm mistaken and there isn't just make a simple aura that tracks a buff and the name you're looking for is "fire and brimstone"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Wasn't even aware that was the case! Ill fix that up for you a bit later today (not sure what the real icons name is or I'd tell you what to type in).

- - - Updated - - -

There is a string on the main post for that I believe. If I'm mistaken and there isn't just make a simple aura that tracks a buff and the name you're looking for is "fire and brimstone"

Nope there is a WA for putting the words AOE on screen but not the icon for Fire and Brimstone.

I can get all my other auras to appear from trinkets to rain of fire, but for some reason this one won't work. I'm guessing its something blindingly obvious, but can't for the life of me work it out.

Here is one I just made very quickly that should work:
    Code:
    d8JXdaGAsIA9kr5LqLyxKuTneAFqLQzssYCvOMTsDyHUjjH(ga3Mixw0ovu7LA3QA)qv)ua9xI63egNkmusknybz4kYbvionOJHOZPIAHsPLQevlwqTCs9qLipf1YqYZHmrsImvOmzsmDjxuf5QKu8mPQRJuBuQSvOsAZsX2vjgMc(QcPPHGVRs6Ka6ZkPrlaJNKuxIKGBPeUMk15fOvcvkpgOxdvSjnMzOzGFL6MiyogiO4rJhjmCdRGYJg1BbioYDqDgFLwnucvIpnJmtQob1bOo5GzjZkMvmMzbDTHF6wZkq00ogelvDzwfMWJBMlnCDn1gZ8K4AQnpyEsCn1YIPuhlH2mUBMgLYtIRP2TMZl5xMBP1p8xXh6Ku4uJmtJsz6hwU1minQesYbavsZfukvmt)5L8lZr6sy(JsjYyEM0ChuN4dfFf8HA1qjuj(0LlZnIVmFAFrnaXhQt8L5as4AaL7oiqoCFqoCtr8GyFpa3SGaaZBruXyMPrP8NxsTdBgnLGgZmc(R70Z9MLO3f0yEU3TUCzMgLYG7ic5wZAXonMzj6DbnMlxMPrPmAkbDRzWDeHmMze8x3P5rhz5QkWLWfxMPrPmOqkCSCRzAuk)rP0HDzUr8fdxw6zauMvGOPDmixrqCqMXhYSoxHIhl4uAgckEZOkcIdsTc4xMXcuTMrveeh0sIVIWxk)YCGQbJbQsNmRY0Oc2e0SQo1HzoQOalO4JB5sdxxtnYyUm3OJsjx6yf9mL5RqLka3Da48nbaaO6jPaqEUNOBwqaG5NwctdxxtnYZKMdgytdklpV4aG63MHkM7(w8HONmRart7yqGGI3mWVsDtemhdeu8OXaNXv5t7uk)kULvrrLYDqDoqAgui2kIRVdBUsvxlj2cTX8mP7oopqs1trnqG4Xnfjr3S4U3ZuU748ajvpf1abIh3uKeDZI7Ep37UJZdKu9uudeiECtrs0nlU7D5YC0yM7G6eFO4RGpuRgkHkXNMb(vQBIG5yGGIhnEKWWnSckpAuVfG4i3b1z8vA1qjuj(0L5lEMKWWGlBa

As for Yu'lon's Bite here is the fixed code for it:
    Code:
    d4tcgaGAvr1lvfLDjf1RvLQBljZukyUQkA2u6Zu4MsHoSO(MqLCzKDcL9s2nQ2pe9tuyycLFl40QmuvLgmegokDqHOBPQWXuQoNqLAHsQLQQYIHkwUipef9uWJH0ZvmrHkMQunzLmDQUOQWvvLsptOQRlXgvfP2QQKAZsPTlKUKQe(QQennPiFxvk(KQKSmHWOvkgVQQoPsPZQksUguPZdvTnvr04ufH)srRD1fKvxUGrWEZn1CC18EmbvcwcwQlG(ZM5lAPAbdzB)goUlOMrVZOXgE80Db5168lWZwtpDgguAuxUGezCbEhpljWifkSc4LQE6mmO0iSDb2qEPUGuWsQlOQy9tD5YLl4wcyMohjIVPaQCbOQlSD1f8NrB7qUW(yFpMapDggusDbOLXdvMBUfjWVkAjWXZscOOe3fSOXl8ZfWAZ4PKGPGdfL4ouABV)cmJ8T)I083Jgz86hXrWWswlwUIe8uLxzd8xniruFojyvsz)cCbXnUcOOe3fWmuHt2rIOHGHGjusOuHFUawBgpLeugYCyjRflxrQwqHtrjUlWVkAjOmK5ekjuQWpx1ckdzUOXl8ZvTCbBOZyJlSiWvGnKxQlOmKjQnpJQfKcwsDbvfRFQlxUGYqMCkkLuTGYqMOHkCYUQfGAZZOUG54gwsWlJ8xdmy(m5YfSUH1MXdEg99rWlyfKiJlW74zjbhAGlapJ22HCH9r87XeKxRZVapBn90zyqPrD5cEZT8nclcCfWlv90zyqPry7cgY2(nCCxqnJENrJcULaCBUjKiyMohjIVPakseBzghbRByTz8BrdCbB5oLAZO0NBrd85ZJh1KLCZNNx0qjwI7SKly8m67Z3WXDbmFG1F8tGt)DMbBiPUWIqyXew8clMC5clc1f8NrB7qUW(yFpMapDggusDbtOKqPc)CbS2mEkjyyjRD7sWEtpze7pHGvjL9lWfeFmbOLXdvMBUfjWVkAjyk4qrjUdL227VaZiF7Vin)9OrgV(rCeSOXl8ZfWAZ4PKGHLSwSCfjO2sZCCdKicTir4BiKiyswA8lBhbuuI7cygQWj7ir0qWqqHtrjUlWVkAjOmK5WswlwUIuTGYqMtOKqPc)CvlOmK5IgVWpx1c45kAuxy7cQT0mh3ajIqlse(gcjcMKLg)Y2rUGYqMdlzTBxQwqBXAh0mx1YfSHoJnUWIaxb2qEPUGYqMO28mQwqkyj1fuvS(PUC5ckdzYPOus1ckdzIgQWj7QwaQnpJ6cMJByjbVmYFnWG5ZKlxW6gwBgp4z03hbVGvqImUaVJNLeCObUa8mABhYf2hXVhtqU4bHJG8AD(f4zRPNoddknQlxWBULVryrGRaEPQNoddkncBxWq22VHJ7cQz07mAuWTeGBZnHebZ05ir8nfqfSUH1MXVfnWfSL7uQnJsFUfnWNppEutwYnFEErdLyjUZsUGXZOVpFdh3fW8bw)Xpbo93zgSHK6cBxyXew8clMC5Yfevy7nflMCja

If you want to just change your own aura you just have to type "inv_pet_jadeserpentpet" in the Display Icon section.

Hey Woz -

Is there any chance that you could lend me a hand setting up an aura for Black Blood of Y'shaarj? I saw one at the start of the thread but that's a little large for me. I'd prefer something much more compact.

Basically, I'd want an aura that looks like this:

Code:
    d4YtbaGlq1RvsZvr1SPOVjfStvAVODly)G8tPk)vQ0VP0qLImyadxjogqlvkPLl5HsHEkXJvQEojturAQKAYuy6uDrfLll66kKdd1MvLTlv1hLI6RkOpRIVRattrmmHgTQA8sjoPuXTKs5AkuNhuonKNjLQBRuMGutbtnLHf2)qa2heG)tiGP4AvTK4IsNGN1dVNZ7SBdQ5Oq)UM5jdg4cwxf6GmTVf7GSOtrrbe(e4nahmszJIbfdQPaR37PsN32ApgPu5bzdAyljf0UnqX0InOMszntQPSnY0rutNoDkidknJRYQ(qa6cfwtNIxOZjlQPeWBPIAEbPmSW(hcW(Ga8FcbmfxRQLex0PtzaYW)8oosPLEVNkDEbJrkHrB6cDozP4fKYprNVZ74ifLJ3xvnzrbNsJZU6zTsNsFEbNeJ0jba
    *edit* I didn't know how to make the code appear. Sorry about that. Here's a quick screen of the idea I have. I hope I'm not asking too much. :3 http://i.imgur.com/6bTPXA6.jpg?1

But has the number of stacks in the aura, above it, or to the right of it. I don't know if you can help with such a request but I am so terrible with WeakAuras and I have looked everywhere for tutorials but found nothing that helps me.

Also, do you have a donate button anywhere? You've saved me hours on auras (a valuable commodity as a GM and Raid Leader) and I'd love to donate towards your work.
    Last edited by Femto1; 2013-10-03 at 08:20 PM.

If you edit your code with [ code ] [ /code ] I could take a look but overall shouldn't be bad and I think I get what you're talkin about but easier to just build off of something. Ill take a look after work.

Also no donate button, haven't even considered it but thanks for thinking of it! Really honored bit not needed.

Woz - I edited my post as you requested. Thanks again in advance.

Code:
    dKd5daGEIO2LKKTPqZusOzROBseX3KsDBrANsSx0Uf1(fKFkfnmk63c9zv1qLuzWcQHlIdtPLjqhtfNtsWcLkTukKwSKslh0dfGNc9yIQNtQjkjAQeMSQmDQUOu4Qer6YkDDvYgjcNgyZKy7uO8rjfFLcvtJK(ofINrbxssvJwbJxk5KcOBjvCnPQZtKgNk1FLK61eL5HcIwkOtut8uLAvTR6ysmL4J4JcI6DQuxeKDIDBkenLKk2qcbr4(bXSqAYs8dJxjeZxPci4)xOMLdrWJynwimQhcfwabzzeNr7JcIW4CPGy610buqNoDIBReB(Tp2Lor5uWYHcIpGozALIUvUmnX6tioJ2hfeHX5sbX0RPdOGoD6eH7heZcPjlrG8yMO0Mkk61zPJbttI5Rube8)luZYHOdb))cPGy2MUAky5q04qRpekCujuyFydfUsluMozTq60jAeWZhyP3KO99aoiMTZQDi4)xOMc6ebpI1yHWOEiuybeKLTEOWsAcXwnvu0RZYX0K4Wc(dol9M0zjifeFaDY0kvSTCI1RjkTPIIEDkrNEdNZ9OH77(XrZZOjv6OQs0HG)FHuquNSZzGpIh1XGMbjEP3Q1j7Cg4JDjMTPRMcwoeno06d0jQCnNA52m7sNO2bYLjTYlO1bXmRL4Wc(doLy8w9OAAqT94TPH(BvQ0r9M4mAFuqegNlfetVMoGc60PtujMDei5LLGQeFaDY0kfDRCzAI1Rjc3piMfstwI(2Yj(wT1VGwFzTe1UvUmDaXSBb50n7edSGbwzdIsogtzXKO9YJSlr77bCqmBNv7qW)Vqnf0jcEeRXcHr9qOWciilB9qHfG0fsSvtff96uc12N(X2QgA3Bg8UTHrQ0rTNOc0MUOdTULLEIgb88bkH6yFWtFVzWkub1rdJ3uPJ6nr9ovQlcYoXaAuenmkX8vQac()fQz5qeipMzxIGSXwOEzTe1UvUmDDrq2jgqJIOHrj6BlpG4mcPGLdlhwcYYHfdSCyrLLdD60jAmwoQMM0jb

Mid raid at the moment but pretty sure that should work. Reason you probably couldn't figure it out is because the trinket gives you 2 buffs; one is the duration of the trinket proc and the second is the actual stacking mechanic so you actually need 2 auras that you can lace on top of each other. Just move around the stack counter to wherever you want and you can keep/remove the "%p" on the timer aura if you want to, gives you the chance to have both showing if you'd like. If you have an issue importing because of the weird ElvUI bug w/ exporting auras let me know, but looks like you're using it too so you should be okay!

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Code:
    dKd5daGEIO2LKKTPqZusOzROBseX3KsDBrANsSx0Uf1(fKFkfnmk63c9zv1qLuzWcQHlIdtPLjqhtfNtsWcLkTukKwSKslh0dfGNc9yIQNtQjkjAQeMSQmDQUOu4Qer6YkDDvYgjcNgyZKy7uO8rjfFLcvtJK(ofINrbxssvJwbJxk5KcOBjvCnPQZtKgNk1FLK61eL5HcIwkOtut8uLAvTR6ysmL4J4JcI6DQuxeKDIDBkenLKk2qcbr4(bXSqAYs8dJxjeZxPci4)xOMLdrWJynwimQhcfwabzzeNr7JcIW4CPGy610buqNoDIBReB(Tp2Lor5uWYHcIpGozALIUvUmnX6tioJ2hfeHX5sbX0RPdOGoD6eH7heZcPjlrG8yMO0Mkk61zPJbttI5Rube8)luZYHOdb))cPGy2MUAky5q04qRpekCujuyFydfUsluMozTq60jAeWZhyP3KO99aoiMTZQDi4)xOMc6ebpI1yHWOEiuybeKLTEOWsAcXwnvu0RZYX0K4Wc(dol9M0zjifeFaDY0kvSTCI1RjkTPIIEDkrNEdNZ9OH77(XrZZOjv6OQs0HG)FHuquNSZzGpIh1XGMbjEP3Q1j7Cg4JDjMTPRMcwoeno06d0jQCnNA52m7sNO2bYLjTYlO1bXmRL4Wc(doLy8w9OAAqT94TPH(BvQ0r9M4mAFuqegNlfetVMoGc60PtujMDei5LLGQeFaDY0kfDRCzAI1Rjc3piMfstwI(2Yj(wT1VGwFzTe1UvUmDaXSBb50n7edSGbwzdIsogtzXKO9YJSlr77bCqmBNv7qW)Vqnf0jcEeRXcHr9qOWciilB9qHfG0fsSvtff96uc12N(X2QgA3Bg8UTHrQ0rTNOc0MUOdTULLEIgb88bkH6yFWtFVzWkub1rdJ3uPJ6nr9ovQlcYoXaAuenmkX8vQac()fQz5qeipMzxIGSXwOEzTe1UvUmDDrq2jgqJIOHrj6BlpG4mcPGLdlhwcYYHfdSCyrLLdD60jAmwoQMM0jb

Mid raid at the moment but pretty sure that should work. Reason you probably couldn't figure it out is because the trinket gives you 2 buffs; one is the duration of the trinket proc and the second is the actual stacking mechanic so you actually need 2 auras that you can lace on top of each other. Just move around the stack counter to wherever you want and you can keep/remove the "%p" on the timer aura if you want to, gives you the chance to have both showing if you'd like. If you have an issue importing because of the weird ElvUI bug w/ exporting auras let me know, but looks like you're using it too so you should be okay!
    Thanks Woz. You're the man. And good luck with your raid!!!!!
    Last edited by Femto1; 2013-10-04 at 12:53 AM.

Deleted
    Hi, I lost all my weak auras, switching from WA1 to WA2, done everything to try to rcover them but they are no where to be found.
    I cannot find the thread I got my weakauras for warlock from.
    here are some screenshots if anyone can help me find where I got it from heh, (its mainly middle part surrounding darksoul And shards/ember/fury)

Looks like you got them all from this thread. They're all still there - you should be able to cross import them to WA2 even if they are from WA1. One of these weekends I'll get around to updating to WA2 and re-exporting them.

Deleted
    Do you know which page etc? doesnt look like the ones you got on main page

Quote Originally Posted by Crowz85 View Post
    Do you know which page etc? doesnt look like the ones you got on main page
    They are all on the main post. They've been modified slightly in how the display the cooldown but they are the same ones.

It isnt possible to make Black Blood of Y'Shaarj stack counter on proc icon? Like Wusholay's stacks on proc icon on this topic. Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pire View Post
    It isnt possible to make Black Blood of Y'Shaarj stack counter on proc icon? Like Wusholay's stacks on proc icon on this topic. Ty.
    Yep you sure can. On the front post the entire aura for Black Blood has that exact aura in it. Just import that and you'll find it in there.

I love this thread.
    Signature Nazi's suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just switched to WA 2.0 and all my auras were still there. (JUST MAKE SURE YOU UNCHECK THE BOX THAT DELETES ALL YOUR OLD SETTINGS IF YOU USE CURSE CLIENT!!!)

Thing is though, euh, what exactly is the difference between the 2? cause I see no visual differences, and I've not made a new aura in months, so I can't tell if the user controls got changed in any way either.

In short, I had to double check to see if I had 2.0 in my addons list to make sure it was actually installed. This was definitely not the change I thought it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I just switched to WA 2.0 and all my auras were still there. (JUST MAKE SURE YOU UNCHECK THE BOX THAT DELETES ALL YOUR OLD SETTINGS IF YOU USE CURSE CLIENT!!!)

Thing is though, euh, what exactly is the difference between the 2? cause I see no visual differences, and I've not made a new aura in months, so I can't tell if the user controls got changed in any way either.

In short, I had to double check to see if I had 2.0 in my addons list to make sure it was actually installed. This was definitely not the change I thought it would be.
    There's not really any change from WA1 to WA2 - I believe the major "change" to it was a different exporting library and just a change of hands of developer, well not really a change of developer since the new guy who uploaded WA2 still did the changes for WA1 but it just makes it easier for him to push out updates if there will be any in the future.