10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    It's not that I dislike her... just that I've played her and only her a TON and it's getting old. Also... dear lord she has no damage. My teamfight contribution is the blast half of their team back and half forward if I can and maybe a tornado and shield.

I do, however, hate Sona with a passion.

How viable is Zilean support anyway? He felt really strong when I did a premade with some friends in normals.
    No. God please no. Noooo (c) Steve carell
    His slow is legit, but he falls back in middle game and can't really do anything because of being squishy and easy to focus down to prevent him from ulting carry or w.e.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

More roster changes abound for S4
    http://www.gosugamers.net/lol/news/2...t-update-08-10

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Supporting is an excellent role to carry from, if you know what you're doing (hint: I don't). You're generally last pick, so you can counterpick the entire enemy team and botlane. Enemy grabs Twitch / Blitz? Pick Leona, gg, free initiation. Enemy grabs Vayne? Pick Lulu, hit her with Pix so she stays visible during Ult and change her into a cupcake when she tries anything. Enemy team wants to dive? Pick Zyra, put an Ult between the first one to dive and the rest of the team. Gg, solo nab gets murdered.

Etc.
    Pretty much this.

Supports are great. It especially gets better for people who often support from silver 1 and upwards because other people know what to do better. Though they still suck at team fights most of the time, it's usually better in lane phase and a support can break or make a game, the former is kind of rare unless you're shit though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Or go with the flow, pick Annie support and carry yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    I second this.

Annie support is so fun and she's the easiest support to carry with, IMO.
    Veigar is probably as easy if you know when to hit your wall and how.
    How viable is Zilean support anyway? He felt really strong when I did a premade with some friends in normals.
    Horrible support, really. Especially against a team that goes in often or a combo against Blitz/thresh.

10+ Year Old Account
    That said, a Yorick / Zilean botlane is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Leona easiest carry from support.

Well, I guess she isn't exactly easy to play. But once you're good with her, she's unstoppable in solo queue.
    I feel like it's exactly the opposite. I play a pretty good Leona, but I can't for the life of me carry in solo queue. That's why I've switched to Annie as my main support now.
    With Leona, if you go in, you go all in. If your ADC don't follow, you're pretty much dead. I can't even count the amount of times I've gone in and my ADC just derps and don't follow.

With Annie, if you go in, you stun them all up and can just run away, should your ADC not follow. Not to mention, you can actually kill people by yourself, if you've had a decent game.
    Also, 3-5 man stun is much easier to land as Annie, compared to Leona.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Jinx music video, holy shit I thought this was awesome.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Jinx music video, holy shit I thought this was awesome.

That was cool. And I really dig that song, which I find a touch funny as I really didn't like Vi's theme song and they seem similar musically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post

riot please give lulu bigger arms
    lulu cant hold all these swords

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    I've gotten matched with Diamond 1 players, and they're the worst of the bunch. "I'M FAKER SMURF, I GO RIVEN MID" *locks instantly*
    And then proceeds to go 14-14 against a Swain mid.
    Diamond V and Diamond I are just the lowest care levels in the world, it's so terrible :/
    The amount of elo boostees in diamond 5 too lmao, you'd think it was silver

10+ Year Old Account
    Am i only one who thinks about tank girls when see jinx?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Am i only one who thinks about tank girls when see jinx?
    LoL nnooppee, I was actually hoping that her alt skin on release would be Tank Girl it would have been glorious.

plus that video is epic .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    For people with the League of Legends Serve AMEX Card: They will start charging a $1 monthly fee in December of this year. Residents of NY, TX or VT will not be charged a monthly fee. So unless you'll be able to keep direct deposits going (I think that waives the monthly fee), it's probably a good idea to use all the remaining funds on the card and cancel it.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-10-09 at 03:30 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dont really understand how people like to build supports like Zyra as secondary AP-carries as with the lack of items you'll just be a squishy AP caster with lackluster damage :P

I prefer building a fast Aegis with tanky masteries and runes (+Dorans Shield on lane if against an AA champ like Cait or Ashe... not too good against Ezreal or Corki). This makes you able to take some punishment and actually make some ballsy plays instead of being afraid of getting one-shot all the time and hiding in the back-lines. And you'll last a bit longer in team-fights so you can actually do stuff past your initial combo.

Though if we are massively ahead I'll build a few AP items after finishing the Aegis... mainly Twin Shadow or Rylais. But usually you wont have any money with all the Oracles and Wards you SHOULD be buying. Usual core is upgraded Wardstone, Mobi boots, Aegis, Philo and Dorans Shield. Shurleya or Twin Shadow later on if the game drags on and I'm not forced to put 999999 gold into wards and oracles :P

I tried Annie but she didnt seem that good (though one of the reasons was that in every game I tried her there was a Kata in the enemy team so I was forced to sit on my stun until she ulted so I couldnt really make any plays). Maybe if I bought early Mobi-boots and roamed to Mid whenever I had the chance. It was fun to take off over 50% of their ADCs health early-game once you hit lvl6 in one combo, though. But she has the same problem as Zyra which is not having any gold to buy proper damage items so late-game (unless you are not buying any Wards/Oracles).
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2013-10-09 at 06:24 AM.

Deleted
    A Zyra support with Liandry's gives %damage poke through plants, it really adds up if there is a poke war going on. Other than that, either go full AP or just stick to support For Zyra, that item is a 1-item miracle worker, probably more significant than a lone deathcap.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    A Zyra support with Liandry's gives %damage poke through plants, it really adds up if there is a poke war going on. Other than that, either go full AP or just stick to support For Zyra, that item is a 1-item miracle worker, probably more significant than a lone deathcap.
    Overall, I find Liandry's to be a very underappreciated item. It's more questionable on champs with no single target attacks (Karthus, Orianna), but on champs with single target on at least one ability, I build it 100% of the time (unless it's an assassin. Then, burn damage really isn't that wonderful). I think Liandry's Brand and Cassiopeia are kinda broken.

Deleted
    With Zyra I generally get that Morellicni(blablabla) thing for the 20% CRD (and healing fuck up that every team has). This with W gives you 40% CDR already and it's super cheap (builds out of Kage's). Of course the sightstone, pinks and oracles, but besides that basically AP like Liandry's, mob or sorc boots. Then just peel for your carry basically, (low CD roots) while still doing a surprising amount of damage really.

That is Yoloqueue basically.

Annie is the same basically, you have like the 2nd longest AA range (pickpocket), you're a massive early game kill lane (if your ADC has a clue), a relative early RoA for example won't hurt you much and you can still get sightstone, oracles and wards. Imo playing Annie as a pure support cripples you massively as you don't bring anything except your stun every 4th spell. (though her Q has a really low CD). But that 1 tibber stun on half their team followed by W, Q and a 20% health stunned carry does.

In Yoloqueue.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    With Zyra I generally get that Morellicni(blablabla) thing for the 20% CRD (and healing fuck up that every team has). This with W gives you 40% CDR already and it's super cheap (builds out of Kage's). Of course the sightstone, pinks and oracles, but besides that basically AP like Liandry's, mob or sorc boots. Then just peel for your carry basically, (low CD roots) while still doing a surprising amount of damage really.
    I get max CDR from Locket of the Iron Solari + Shurleyas + maxed W myself :P

And I have no idea how people can build any other boots than mobility boots on a Support... it just makes Warding and getting from A to B so much faster.

I used to play a more "offensive" Zyra with 9/0/21 masteries and AP runes and building AP but after swapping to 1/13/16 masteries with defensive runes and building support/tanky items theres no going back to me at least :P You can bait and be ballsy when you make plays instead of being a squishy little plant-lady that does a bit more damage :P

Though I guess as Annie you want to build more offensive since you dont have the utility that Zyra has.

Just saw someone in a custom game in G1 with 18 wins. HOW?

Deleted
    Just saw someone in a custom game in G1 with 18 wins. HOW?
    If it was 18 wins on summoners rift, they're a smurf account.

But worth noting that in the custom lobby, it displays your highest rank and wins - which includes teams. So if you're platinum with 10 games in 3v3 but bronze 5 with 500 wins in 5v5, it will display platinum (10 wins).