Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What to spend excess honor and justice points on?

I currently do not have an active subscription. I play the trial once every 3 months or if they give 7 days free of game time.

I haven't played this expansion at all, but a friend will buy it for me next time it goes on sale so I will sub for at least one month because of that.

All of my characters are honor and justice point capped from the end of Cataclysm. The majority of them have many items that have a 2 hour refund timer, so I am actually above the honor and justice point cap.

So my question is what would I spend these excess points on if I were to come back? Unless they changed something since I last played, once you level the timer disappears. So I cannot hold these items until level 90 and then refund them.

- I don't need heirlooms. I have every class level 85 with the exception of a Monk.
    - I don't need gear. Most of my characters are geared in raid gear.

It doesn't look like they have changed the justice and honor point trade goods vendor. They still sell Cataclysm materials like Maelstrom Crystals and Embersilk Cloth for a ridiculous price.

Thanks

See what the hypnotic dust prices are like on your servers AH. They're still used for the still popular 22 slot bags.

There is none of the AH. We only have 1600 items on the auction house.

I am on a high population server but we are outnumbered to the alliance by about 10:1.

I don't know if the dust is worth it? 2 stacks would cost 4000 honor.

Anyone else?

I suppose I can spend one characters honor and justice for heirlooms on a monk since I don't have one. That's only what though. Like 4 items?

What about my other characters.

Do you have all the Black War, AV, and WG mounts? If not, convert them to Honor and buy them.

That or I would look if there are any older transmog pieces you like that obtainable from jp or hp

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Do you have all the Black War, AV, and WG mounts? If not, convert them to Honor and buy them.

That or I would look if there are any older transmog pieces you like that obtainable from jp or hp
    Yes I do have the mounts. I had them on every character before they made mounts account wide.

I have enough transmog gear from raids taking up bank space, I don't need anymore.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

If you have a level 90, and you aren't geared, all of the stuff that's below item level 522 now costs justice points.

Get every heirloom you could ever want. Otherwise, when you have a whim to play a new class, you won't do it if you don't have all the right heirlooms (if you're like me, and spoiled).

If you read my OP I have every class @ level 85 with the exception of Monk since I do not own the expansion. With my MoP trial I could make a monk, so I could buy leather heirlooms. I would still have a lot of justice and honor to spend.

I do not have a 90 and like I said... Once you level up, any items with a 2 hour timer become permanent. So I cannot save all this honor and justice by purchasing items and refunding them.

Why don't you have MoP yet? must suck being stuck at 85

You used to be able to buy rep for Wrath factions in Dalaran with JP. Not sure if you still can.

Quote Originally Posted by arkeifrex View Post
    Why don't you have MoP yet? must suck being stuck at 85
    I was already getting bored of WoW when Cataclysm hit. It was a failure of an expansion so that turned me off the game even more.

My friend will buy MoP for me the next time it goes on sale.

I am maxed with all the Wrath factions on all my characters.

Thanks though!

Quote Originally Posted by umad View Post
    I was already getting bored of WoW when Cataclysm hit. It was a failure of an expansion so that turned me off the game even more.
    So naturally you decided to play it for a year after MoP came out when you already didn't like the expansion? That makes absolutely no sense.

As for honor/jp. Just sit on 4k and wait for something interesting to happen. They serve virtually no purpose aside from gear/heirlooms, if you don't need the gear or heirlooms then they don't do anything at all.

Brutal Gladiator Mutilators, wait two hours, and vendor. Makes a ton of gold considering the cheap honor cost. No idea for justice points, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Brutal Gladiator Mutilators, wait two hours, and vendor. Makes a ton of gold considering the cheap honor cost. No idea for justice points, though.
    Convert it to more honor!

There's also, depending on your dedication, either get fully decked out in like 496, and 489 if you need certain pieces(with the JP).
    If your buddy has a 2 person flying mount, can fly you to the Honor quatermaster in Pandaria and buy a bunch of Motes of Harmony to combine to Spirits, then either buy a bunch of Crafting Materials from the vendor in your Faction's capital in the Vale of Eternal blossoms. You can sell the mats you buy, or use it to power level your own stuff.
    Last edited by ZehGeek; 2013-10-08 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZehGeek View Post
    Convert it to more honor!

There's also, depending on your dedication, either get fully decked out in like 496, and 489 if you need certain pieces(with the JP).
    If your buddy has a 2 person flying mount, can fly you to the Honor quatermaster in Pandaria and buy a bunch of Motes of Harmony to combine to Spirits, then either buy a bunch of Crafting Materials from the vendor in your Faction's capital in the Vale of Eternal blossoms. You can sell the mats you buy, or use it to power level your own stuff.
    4k Honor = 10 Motes = 1 Spirit... #Worth.... not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    So naturally you decided to play it for a year after MoP came out when you already didn't like the expansion? That makes absolutely no sense.

As for honor/jp. Just sit on 4k and wait for something interesting to happen. They serve virtually no purpose aside from gear/heirlooms, if you don't need the gear or heirlooms then they don't do anything at all.
    Not sure what you are talking about.

I started WoW in 2004 and my subscription was active from that time until Cataclysm. My sub was on and off for Cataclysm. I have not paid Blizzard a single dollar in 1.5 years.

As I said in the OP - I am justice and honor capped + I have items with a 2 hour refund timer. I did that so I could go over the honor cap. Think of it like this... Most of my characters have 10000+ justice and honor points.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Good suggestion. I was looking at that on wowhead last night. If I remember right it would be around 580 gold from the honor cap. Is that the best item to vendor though?

Transmog Gear perhaps? Plenty of good looking PVP gear and some PVE pieces that you can get.

I already have enough gear for transmog. The Cataclysm justice gear doesn't look that great in my opinion.

I don't think there are any MoP vendors that I can access at 85, so my choices seem limited.

The mutilator suggestion was good. It's 600+ gold if I spend 4000 honor. I could keep converting justice > honor and selling those.

Any other suggestions?

Buy the latest PvP and Tier sets with your points, get mounts or go for transmog.