Thread: Trinket Help

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Trinket Help

So I'm kinda banging my head against the wall cause I don't know what to do. So right now I have a N Kardris Toxic Totem(2/2), H Wushoolay's (2/2), N UVLS (2/2) and I can get Yu'lon's Bite if that would in fact be better. I've ran all of the possible combinations with Kardris and I'm getting the Yu'lon's Bite would be better than Wushoolay's. Does that seem about right?

Cause I know the trinket comparison list in T16 BiS had the HTF Wush being better than Yulon's by a big gap. This will mean nothing when I can get a Binding, I just want to see what people think.

Does having wush put you WAY over hitcap?

I do not like the proc on wushulays. It's already RNG enough trying to get a proc to line up with anything at all, then to have to get a specific stack count to line up is even worse.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by earthwormjim View Post
    Does having wush put you WAY over hitcap?

I do not like the proc on wushulays. It's already RNG enough trying to get a proc to line up with anything at all, then to have to get a specific stack count to line up is even worse.
    Yeah I hate the proc on it as well. Doesn't synchronize at all with my rotation most of the time, and always have to redot when it's about to end just so I can get the most out of it. Already having Kardris is another Int proc, and other than the opener, I don't really see them lining up to much. I'm no where near over hitcap with it, I actually can get 15% exactly.

With Wushoolay's:
    Int: 24198
    Haste: 10304
    Crit: 15197
    Mastery: 3000
    Hit: 15%

With Yulon's Bite:
    Int: 25663
    Haste: 10342
    Crit: 14077
    Mastery: 3000
    Hit: 14.99%

I'd probably use Yu'lon and the Kardris trinkets. Won't really matter since Immerseus' trinket is better than Wush and Yu'lon.