Bloodbath does less damage than Intended(bug) Video

What's up bros. Video about this bug.

Warrior from the video.
    TL DR: In short HS makes BB to deal less damage if it hits at the same time as BB tick.

Log:
    Slam 87365
    Melee swing
    Bloodbath 4367
    Bloodbath 4367
    Bloodbath 4367
    Heroic Strike 30000
    Melee swing
    Bloodbath 2533
    Bloodbath 2533
    Bloodbath 2533
    Bloodbath 2533
    Bloodbath 2533
    Bloodbath 2533
    Bloodbath 2533

Total BB damage should be: Slam 87365 (30%=26209) Heroic Strike 30000 (30%=9000) 26209+9000=35209Right? But it's not equal to the damage we have!
    (Slam)4367+4367+4367+(Heroic Strike)+2533+2533+2533+2533+2533+2533+2533=30832
    BB lacks 4377 damage! 4377 damage....wait a minute, this is our 4th BB tick after the Slam!!!! (10 more dmg = 1 dmg for each BB tick, because it's a dummy)
    But how did we lost this tick? What stopped it from hitting the dummy? Heroic strike. It looks like that HS prevents BB ticks from hitting the target if HS hits at the same time as bb tick. (wotlk hs bug anyone?)

What do you guys think about this? Guess we should send this to Blizzard.

Deleted
    Gotta test this on my warrior to see if it affects fury aswell.

Edit; only times I could replicate this was when I left combat while Bloodbath was still ticking on the target. Probably related to that, seeing that it happened in the video you posted too. This was for fury/prot, not sure if it's different for arms, but I doubt it.
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2013-10-08 at 10:23 PM.

Thank you, thats a very helpful info! Going to test it again during long combat.

One of my buddies tested it yesterday night. He said that when bb tick and another yellow attack hit at the same time bb tick doesn't deal damage to the target. And it's a pretty huge damage loss when you spam slams of rbs under cs.

Looks like I'll be changing to Avatar for the time being...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    One of my buddies tested it yesterday night. He said that when bb tick and another yellow attack hit at the same time bb tick doesn't deal damage to the target. And it's a pretty huge damage loss when you spam slams of rbs under cs.
    Gona need evidence for this. Not just going to take some random dudes words, especially since I've not seen it repeatable in testing.

Yeah, got any logs? I know the video shows it, but I can't manage to reproduce this on a target dummy. I'm using bloodbath less and less these days in favor of storm bolt, so it's not game-shattering.

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    Yeah, got any logs? I know the video shows it, but I can't manage to reproduce this on a target dummy.
    It's hard to reproduce in practice as the yellow attack that procs BB needs to hit just as BB was about to tick, causing the damage to update and refresh and not end up ticking. or something.

Isn't this the same bug that cause deep wounds and ignite to do less than intended that has always been in the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    Regardless of any particular boss experience, I am vastly more experienced with the concept of tanking than you are. You are definitely outmatched here, my friend.
    This guy is logical.