Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    You can say the same for pretty much every other murloc pet.
    They're meaning the skin under the armour.

It's a weird fleshy pink.

Deleted
    Once again I'll state that I read something about Blizzard having already worked out the next xpac, untill they changed it to MoP the last minute. Well, the calm before the storm begins to make more sense now.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poysonivy View Post
    "MoP: The calm before the storm". It all makes sense now..
    I figured that one out a few days back.

It is really the only reason this could be legit. But would Blizz really be that cliche?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    Once again I'll state that I read something about Blizzard having already worked out the next xpac, untill they changed it to MoP the last minute. Well, the calm before the storm begins to make more sense now.
    I like to think Blizz has more creativity than to name the storm after MoP "The Storm."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    They're meaning the skin under the armour.

It's a weird fleshy pink.

So now we are connecting things only based on color?

/facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    But would Blizz really be that cliche?
    Yes. Don't care what else was written around that question. The answer is yes.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

More importantly why are people still even talking about "the Dark Below" anymore at all when it was nothing but a 4chan source, and a fake trademark that was removed right away... where as "heroes of the storm" has been filed in multiple countries and even approved in some =3

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    More importantly why are people still even talking about "the Dark Below" anymore at all when it was nothing but a 4chan source, and a fake trademark that was removed right away... where as "heroes of the storm" has been filed in multiple countries and even approved in some =3
    *removed weeks after the application started

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    It was my assumption that mop was going to be ogres and pandas rather than just pandas. Mogu are pretty clearly ogre precursors, the new Garrosh looks like a Mok'nathal, there are some large Pandaria features that would make good ogre mounds. That sort of thing. Even the panda body type looks like it was stolen from an ogre revamp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    It was removed weeks later, and it was discussed more than the Skysunder hoax and more expressly denied. People can see this as confirmation that it was real. Personally... dunno. I'm pretty sure that "Heroes of the Storm" is the new name for their moba though. It's just a really good fit for that product.

Okay since I missed the "dark below" stuff until it was already down, what countries was it filed in? I see HotS filed and/or finalized in a few countries now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poysonivy View Post
    "MoP: The calm before the storm". It all makes sense now..
    Well. The Storm is over.. The calm before the storm = Before the Horde and Alliance forces started battling in an all out war on Pandaria, ending with the death of Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    It was my assumption that mop was going to be ogres and pandas rather than just pandas. Mogu are pretty clearly ogre precursors, the new Garrosh looks like a Mok'nathal, there are some large Pandaria features that would make good ogre mounds. That sort of thing. Even the panda body type looks like it was stolen from an ogre revamp.
    Ogre precursors? They don't look anything like ogres, at all. Not to mention that ogres aren't native to Azeroth. Or that we know the ogre precursors already. Mogu never had anything to do with them.

Also, Blizz didn't switch to MoP at the last minute. They had pitched a number of options, and decided on MoP long before any significant work was done.
    That other expansion wasn't any more than a few concepts when it was dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    So now we are connecting things only based on color?

/facepalm
    It's not just color if you look closely. Compare the skin, the toenails, goofy yellow teeth, and its "horns" to high king Maulgar. They look the same. I'll be very much surprised if they don't release Ogre as playable races in the next xpac.

As for Heroes of the Storm being officially trademarked, I am still hoping that it's not the name of the next expansion. Even though the expansion itself might be great, the name itself sounds horrible. Its looking more and more likely now that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Ogre precursors? They don't look anything like ogres, at all. Not to mention that ogres aren't native to Azeroth. Or that we know the ogre precursors already. Mogu never had anything to do with them.

Also, Blizz didn't switch to MoP at the last minute. They had pitched a number of options, and decided on MoP long before any significant work was done.
    That other expansion wasn't any more than a few concepts when it was dropped.
    Large humanoid size, rough large arms and hands, same general build, protruding lower lip with tusks, flayed nostrils. Anyway, if you don't see it now I doubt I could convince you.

We do know the origin of the ogres, you're right. They are descended from the Gronn, which are feral versions of the draenor earth giants. Earth giants we never see and know nothing about. Only that their bodies were incorporated into the edifices used to put the souls of orc warlocks into dead alliance knights.

We know that Mogu are involved very strongly in the binding of souls, so it would be reasonable to believe that incorporating them into a temple for the purpose of binding souls would be a step in the right direction.

The only hickup is of course that there would be no interaction between draenor and Azeroth early enough for ogres to originate from there. This problem disappears if one of two things happen. The first option is that Gul'dan wasn't the first person to open a portal to Azeroth. Another is that the idea was scrapped at a mid point in the development process leaving some artifacts that connect the two but leaving out the pertinent facts.

Like I said, close enough to be a scrapped concept.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeCC View Post
    It's almost definitely the WoW expansion, deal with it nerds.
    So.....this is embarrassing.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    So.....this is embarrassing.
    Meanwhile I'm going to go out and have a drink tonight to celebrate the coming Darkness..... below.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Well, let's wrap this up. HotS is Blizzard All-Stars, explicitly says so in the BlizzCon schedule. (Main Stage, 5pm on opening day)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Now where is that thread about the guy who was 100% sure it is the next x-pac?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22797296

Oh yeah..Mojo Risin telling us we are all in denial....
    Let the poor guy live, i'm pretty sure he changed his Forum name, cause in every HoTs thread someone start making fun of him