Well, trying to stay alive as a jinx when theres a rengar/Talon/zed that just waits around for you is rather interesting.

Deleted
    Thank you riot for making me lose a ranked game because of you...When using borderless window in lol theres a bug that makes you unable to unlock camera so it's permanetly locked to you and the only way you can unlock it is by dying. gg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Well, trying to stay alive as a jinx when theres a rengar/Talon/zed that just waits around for you is rather interesting.
    You mean like most ADC's basically?

edit:

Want to play Jinx, EUW has server issues. Who would have thought.
    Last edited by mmoc7722091d43; 2013-10-10 at 03:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    OP like Darius was on release???
    Please tell me you are joking

Deleted
    >Darius release
    >Op
    Lol what.

Also to all the haters that hate people playing champs first time well I do that all the time and usually do pretty well surprisingly on my first time, champions aren't that hard to figure out.
    You'd be surprised how many people that are slow at learning champions, though.

Which is why we ask them to do non-ranked first so they don't feed in ranked due to lack of experience.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-10-10 at 03:40 PM.

Lost a ranked and as I get out of the game, Riot disables all queues. Hoping for a loss forgiven. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    >Darius release
    >Op
    Lol what.
    But doode, I saw Darius get a penta with his ult! AND TRUE DAMAGE! OPOPOPOPOP!

Riot got tired of bronzies crying so much and took 0.1 AD ratio away from the passive to make them shut up. Release Darius so OP

If Darius wasn't OP when he was released, why was he nerfed multiple times?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Darius's ulti was also not properly resetting which meant it was resetting even though the target died a second later.

But hey, short memories and stuff. He bullied pretty much everyone who wasn't named Nidalee or Kennen

(and should I add, 0.1 AD on something that stacks up to 5 and can be applied in AoE *is* big.)
    wasnt there also an issue with other peoples ults resetting when darius got a reset?

10+ Year Old Account
    >Darius release
    >Op
    Lol what.
    Not sure if you remember but even pros were saying he was bullshit. Before the nerfs (like literal release Darius), he was bullying everyone in lane, then his ultimate reset for just about anything. I don't know any other champion that has been more OP on release than Darius.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I'm cracking up so hard at people here talking about bad memory problems

1. Darius got these nerfs over the year since his release: .1 bonus AD ratio nerf on his passive in the patch after release, few months later ult no longer refreshing on killing clones, then almost a year after crying from lowbies they changed the ult to no longer grant full reset but rather a refresh for 12 seconds, then a few months after that they took 10 (yes, 10 and not 100) range away from E.

Man, release Darius got nerfed SO hard

2. The Pros were talking about how shit he was since he autopushed his lane when properly harassing and has no escape. This was when the meta was to freeze and farm for 15 minutes. Shits sons, Darius so so so so very broken on release

That's why I play stuff like caitlyn, so much easier to deal with assasins.

Deleted
    Not sure if you remember but even pros were saying he was bullshit. Before the nerfs (like literal release Darius), he was bullying everyone in lane, then his ultimate reset for just about anything.
    He was considered 'OP' because people didn't know how to counter him and his DoT being slightly overtuned.
    I don't know any other champion that has been more OP on release than Darius.
    Xin Zhao

Quote Originally Posted by Jarntrak View Post
    That's why I play stuff like caitlyn, so much easier to deal with assasins.
    Uhh, what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Uhh, what?
    10 posts person, ignore it.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's right though. Her escape and cupcakes make it easier to deal with assassins than ADs without any form of escape. Her long range also lets her poke them down if she doesn't get jumped on.

Deleted
    It's pretty hard to snare someone with a cupcake if you miss your trap just so you can escape, and most people don't even try to hit the net, they just really want to go backwards faster.

But, assuming a person does everything right, she's probably one of those champions that can handle assassins well, like Tristana(jump, AA range and ulti), Vayne(ulti -> Q and E, especially against a wall) and I can't recall more right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Please tell me you are joking
    >Darius release
    >Op
    Lol what.
    Is this elaborate co-ordinated bait

10 posts person, ignore it.
    You're right. Thanks for keeping me aware bb.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Man, release Darius got nerfed SO hard
    I like this part of your post, because you can actually see the sarcasm jumping out of your screen when you read it. That's something that rarely happens here.