Can we still level with pet battles?

Is it possible to level with pet battles, because i did some duels and didn't get any xp from them

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as i know, for 4 of my alts i did pet battles during 85-90 bracket and i got 1% xp for each win both pvp and pve

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Battles against Wild ones, yes. Against players, nope. As far as I know playing against players never gave xp.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    you probably can, but it won't be very efficient

yes you can.
    but all your 3 battle pets must be in level range off the 3 battle pets you fight with in the wild or pet battle masters.

and the higher the pet levels, the more xp you get.

i brought my lvl 55 priest to the darkmoon isle and did the daily pet battle there. (cost a game token) and gained XP.
    and dinged right on the spot! and turn in daily gave me more XP and 5 VP

a lvl 56 toon with 5 VP hehe

I level grinded a bunch of my battle pets in various Pandaria zones with three alts and they're all now Lv.90 (starting from 85). It's not super fast or anything, but if you really want to level grind pets it's not really that slow, either.

Some good spots are:

Valley of the Four Winds: The Heartland
    Dread Wastes: Silent Hedgehogs around Gorespine
    Vale of Eternal Blossoms: the dry lake behind the inn of Mistfall Village and the ajoining dry river

Krasarang has a lot of pet-heavy locations, but there's too many trash mobs there, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzlewits View Post
    yes you can.
    but all your 3 battle pets must be in level range off the 3 battle pets you fight with in the wild or pet battle masters.
    Not entirely true; your pets can be much lower level and you'll still get the XP. The level range only applies if your pets are much higher level than what you're fighting.
    Last edited by arcaneshot; 2013-10-11 at 01:42 AM.