15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Odina you got sth wrong there.

Banner has to be cast prior to Dragon Roar for 20% crit damage boost. Same goes for Berserker Rage to make sure that you are enraged. What you are talking about is Recklessness.

If you cast banner after DR you miss out on 20% damage and 20% of that damage is not applied to Bloodbath aswell. Not good.
    You ever feel really dumb... like real dumb... yea happens to me daily but right now... it's a special kind of stupid I'm feeling!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odina View Post
    You ever feel really dumb... like real dumb... yea happens to me daily but right now... it's a special kind of stupid I'm feeling!
    At least the warrior forum has good enough people to not rub it in your face

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
    At least the warrior forum has good enough people to not rub it in your face
    Really? You're going to rub my face into the fact i'll get infracted if I rub his face in it? It was hard enough resisting before.... but now... :'( damn you clampy!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    Any luck with endless 30+ proving grounds?
    I got to wave 28ish but decided it to try it on my brewmaster monk - it was a million times easier than doing it on my prot warr.
    I went back the other week for giggles, derped and died on wave 53. Stamina, stamina everywhere is the best bet. (Reforged D/P)
    Unless the socket bonus is stamina, just ignore it, intimidating shout, piercing howl, glyphed leap and longcharge glyph makes life a lot easier.
    I decided to focus offensive and defensive cooldowns around wave 2, 6, 9. Sometimes changing it up when needed.
    When you cant handle the incoming damage just kite, slow, fear, leap, intervene, charge new spawns etc.

Also helps to put up a raid marker to make it easier orientating where the new spawns will come from.
    Edit. Forgot i actually recorded it, so if you wanna see how i do the different waves, can check it out here Wave 40
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2013-10-11 at 06:13 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odeanathus View Post
    Really? You're going to rub my face into the fact i'll get infracted if I rub his face in it? It was hard enough resisting before.... but now... :'( damn you clampy!
    Go for it If nothing getting slapped around is what prot wars are good for :P

O and <3 this forum!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm running an avoidance build with a few stamina gems to bump up my health to about 1 million raid buffed (without shaman buff), so far it seems I'm doing fine in terms of damage done and intake. Good to see warriors on the top of the charts now as opposed to bottom during ToT (with DKs).
    Retired in WoD

Quote Originally Posted by suprep View Post
    I'm running an avoidance build with a few stamina gems to bump up my health to about 1 million raid buffed (without shaman buff), so far it seems I'm doing fine in terms of damage done and intake. Good to see warriors on the top of the charts now as opposed to bottom during ToT (with DKs).
    agree. i really enjoy playing prot with all the rage income ... its awsome!

Hey, so been doing Immerseus heroic in my guilds alts and had some difficulties with the breaths, I do the first fine with barrier alone, second I can do with barrier + shield wall, but cant take the third, but according to my guild, its possible to do all 3 on a single tank, as use a druid for it.

Dont feel that barrier helps much on the boss as he doesnt hit hard enough for it to get big, basically stuck with 200-250k shields.

Am I missing something with warriors or are druids (other tanks) just better at handling the massive dmg from third breath?
    Last edited by Liania; 2013-10-12 at 07:12 PM.

C1n you survive to the second breath with Demoralizing Shout and use Shield Wall for the third? Else you still have D Shout and Last Stand for the third.
    Have you got the Protector's trinket? The /use should work for it.

Else, let your legendary cloak soak it if you have one.

third breath (assuming you got hit by the first 2) does 900k dmg * 6, with is 5.4mill dmg, I did try with shield wall + 200k barrier shield, it blasted straight through everything + cloak (cloak only works aslong as the hit is lower than 2 times your max health).

Know we can just tank swap, which we did end up doing, but would be fun to hear if anyone else found a way around it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Else, let your legendary cloak soak it if you have one.
    Does the cloak work? I tried taking one without any CDs (with stacks) and I got 1 shotted with no cloak proc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liania View Post
    (cloak only works aslong as the hit is lower than 2 times your max health).
    Ah thought I was missing something, that must have been it.

Quote Originally Posted by Liania View Post
    Hey, so been doing Immerseus heroic in my guilds alts and had some difficulties with the breaths, I do the first fine with barrier alone, second I can do with barrier + shield wall, but cant take the third, but according to my guild, its possible to do all 3 on a single tank, as use a druid for it.

Dont feel that barrier helps much on the boss as he doesnt hit hard enough for it to get big, basically stuck with 200-250k shields.

Am I missing something with warriors or are druids (other tanks) just better at handling the massive dmg from third breath?
    This is how I do it:

1: Barrier
    2. Demo shout/Barrier
    3. Shield Wall/Sac/Barrier/AOE trinket

I actually have taken a 4th basically calling for as many externals as I could and my cloak saved me.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    I've been using the Safeguard macro alot lately. There are alot of dual tank encounters in the current tier, especially the last two bosses come to my mind.

Burst
    Code:
    #show Dragon Roar
    /cast Berserker Rage
    /cast [mod:shift] Skull Banner
    /cast Bloodbath
    /cast Dragon Roar
    does it supposed to drop the banner?
    13/13

Monk

Deleted
    For max dps with the RP glyph, it becomes SS->tclap->rev ?
    Looking at the graph eddy posted tclap always wins over revenge but not sure how to factor in the rage loss :s
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2013-10-13 at 09:27 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    rage > all. Don´t forget you 60 rage into Shieldblock into glyphed Shieldbash. Glyphed Tclap only makes it gain prio over devestate as filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    rage > all. Don´t forget you 60 rage into Shieldblock into glyphed Shieldbash. Glyphed Tclap only makes it gain prio over devestate as filler.
    Yeh, but the thing is, i never run out of rage to keep max sb uptime and revenge is proccing so much im finding it hard to even fit tclap into the rotation.
    This is for max dps, additional sbar uptime can suffer.
    when i first read about it, it was used on cooldown for max dps. Im guessing HOL procs also effects the outcome.

Eddy, you mind giving the long answer ? <3
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2013-10-13 at 10:09 PM.

Hello how's everybody doing? Any advices on Thok heroic 10man,is it worth going stam/mast build for it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    does it supposed to drop the banner?
    Example: If you bind that macro to the key "T" and press T it will do the macro without banner. If you press SHIFT-T it will do the macro including the banner.

This will only work if no other action is bound to SHIFT-T.
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2013-10-14 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by highplainsdrifter View Post
    Hello how's everybody doing? Any advices on Thok heroic 10man,is it worth going stam/mast build for it?
    I just did 25 and Avoidance was more than fine - I expect 10 man your dps matters a little more so I would doubly recommend it. The boss doesn't do too much damage if you're not cheesing with super high stacks.

Deleted
    Hey all, got Shamans and Nazgrim down on HC this weekend

Had about 45 mins on Malkorok before clearing on normal, I think 7 hc bosses is enough progress for one week, though I'll most likely get shot for saying that! I jest, we just can't raid on Mondays/Tuesdays due to IRL!

Anywayyyy.

I got hc Rook's trinket this week. Does it work on Malkorok's Blood Rage? (Cleave ability /phase 2).

If so, is it possible to solo tank as a Warrior? I heard rumours it was possible for Guardian droods to solo tank the encounter, that was over on the Raids/Dungeons forum.