Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I am debating getting the Season Pass, but a GotY edition would have like everything for the same price and I could give my dad my old copy.

My luck, as soon as I buy all the DLC the GotY edition would be announced. Same thing happened with Injustice. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    The Loot Hunt contest kicks off tomorrow.

https://www.borderlands2loothunt.com/
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Yeah, I am debating getting the Season Pass, but a GotY edition would have like everything for the same price and I could give my dad my old copy.

My luck, as soon as I buy all the DLC the GotY edition would be announced. Same thing happened with Injustice. XD
    i think its already been announced but they are taking their sweet time releasing it

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    i think its already been announced but they are taking their sweet time releasing it
    I noticed that. Does the GOTY come with ALL DLC, or just the season pass DLC? And I already have the game, does that mean I'd still have to buy all the DLC, or is there a season pass upgrade? So many questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bummer. =(

Actually I just looked at the page: http://www.borderlands2.com/gameoftheyear/index.html

It looks like the GotY Edition won't be the standard $30 you expect from a GotY Edition and will be $60 instead. So if you already own the game, maybe its actually cheaper to just buy the DLC. >_>;;
    Last edited by WarpedAcorn; 2013-10-11 at 12:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Bummer. =(

Actually I just looked at the page: http://www.borderlands2.com/gameoftheyear/index.html

It looks like the GotY Edition won't be the standard $30 you expect from a GotY Edition and will be $60 instead. So if you already own the game, maybe its actually cheaper to just buy the DLC. >_>;;
    ill just wait for it to go down in price

10+ Year Old Account
    Crap, I didn't realize it was already out (or just came out). Now I have a feeling I will be $60 poorer by the end of this weekend. =X

My will is weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    "first level cap increase"

what so no level 71? well thats bs

ive been messing with the talent calcs lately and with 71 points you can easily get two tree's worth of stuff like as axton you can get the skill to add a second gun to your turret and the skill for a second turret for two double barrel turret goodness

- - - Updated - - -

hmm the goty isnt on steam so i guess it wont get a fancy discount then

hmm the goty isnt on steam so i guess it wont get a fancy discount then
    It is. There is the GOTY edition for $59.99 here. It includes most of the DLC (if not all). I managed to get the BL2 with Season Pass for a sweet deal on one of Steam's sales (like $10 for the whole thing).

Curious as to how this Loot Hunt event works.
    Last edited by kail; 2013-10-11 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I managed to get the BL2 with Season Pass for a sweet deal on one of Steam's sales (like $10 for the whole thing).
    But that still doesn't include everything, sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    But that still doesn't include everything, sadly.
    Which sucked. I was super pissed when Krieg wasn't on the pass, not that I'd level another character at this point anyway.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Which sucked. I was super pissed when Krieg wasn't on the pass, not that I'd level another character at this point anyway.
    I know they only promised to include the 4 DLC with the season pass, so it's not like they lied, but you'd really think this stuff would have been PART of the 4 DLC. It said 4, but most people took that as "all" because I'm pretty sure that was the case with BL1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    I know they only promised to include the 4 DLC with the season pass, so it's not like they lied, but you'd really think this stuff would have been PART of the 4 DLC. It said 4, but most people took that as "all" because I'm pretty sure that was the case with BL1.
    Yeah that's how it was with 1 and I was one of the people that just kind of assumed. I never got butthurt over it, but I never did bring myself around to paying for Psycho haha.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

15+ Year Old Account
    Steam says (euros here) 110 as value for the GOTY with 49 as price. Sounds reasonable enough for me, reasonable enough to buy it for a friend of mine, fun to be had!
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    The Mechromancer (love hearing myself say that) and others are enough for me. Krieg doesn't really appeal to me much tbh. What I'm missing beyond that is the Creature Slaughterdome and the VH Upgrade pack 2. Even buying those at full price I saved a shit ton on that previous sale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    The Mechromancer (love hearing myself say that) and others are enough for me. Krieg doesn't really appeal to me much tbh. What I'm missing beyond that is the Creature Slaughterdome and the VH Upgrade pack 2. Even buying those at full price I saved a shit ton on that previous sale.
    from what ive seen krieg is a mostly close quarters class which with the amount of guns i cant see myself wanting to use only shotguns or its special melee ability

10+ Year Old Account
    49,99€ for goty on steam which i didnt see last time i searched for it so mustve been added recently but anyway ill wait maybe two years and then for a steam sale and get it cheap

or hope for an unlikely humble bundle :/

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    The Loot Hunt contest kicks off tomorrow.

https://www.borderlands2loothunt.com/
    Fuck Gearbox, it's for Americans only.

Deleted
    Sorry if this has been asked but how is this game if playing solo? I know it's supposed to be awesome in multiplayer but non of my mates have this game and I'm thinking of picking it up to pass the time until the new games start coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked but how is this game if playing solo? I know it's supposed to be awesome in multiplayer but non of my mates have this game and I'm thinking of picking it up to pass the time until the new games start coming out.
    I've played the game 99% solo, enjoyed it and it's amazing campaign. Playing with friends is obviously fun, the game works well with multiplayer.