Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Burning Legion: What do you want?

If Burning Legion expansion is announced next month at blizzcon what do you expect or want to see included, wether it be cap back to 10 levels instead of 5, new class whatever!

I would like to see a new class, pvp reworked to make it feel like old pvp, new ways to make professions fun while leveling instead of grindy, what about you?

Illidan and NO demon hunter class.
    Everything else is fine however it happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better balanced PvP where all classes are viable, quicker response times on class problems (not ignored for months and months), skill topping what class you play in terms of who wins, more ways to gear up rather than repeating the same thing over and over. Basically, I just want to enjoy PvP again without being facerolled by superior classes and comps, it's a long shot, but that's what I'd like to see. Oh, and also a badass storyline for the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Better balanced PvP where all classes are viable, quicker response times on class problems (not ignored for months and months), skill topping what class you play in terms of who wins, more ways to gear up rather than repeating the same thing over and over. Basically, I just want to enjoy PvP again without being facerolled by superior classes and comps, it's a long shot, but that's what I'd like to see. Oh, and also a badass storyline for the expansion.
    I agree 100%

Demon hunter heroic class and NO Illidan.
    Everything else is fine however it happens. [2]

Fel Corgis!
    New character models
    Female characters that are at least somewhat balanced and interesting
    deep and engaging plotlines
    but since its blizz, ill stick my hopes on the corgis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly want it to not be a Burning Legion themed expansion. Had enough of the demon thing myself.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacotruck View Post
    Mostly want it to not be a Burning Legion themed expansion. Had enough of the demon thing myself.
    We didn't had demon themed expansion for like 5 years now =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it's Legion themed. I love Outland :>

I want green fire kil'jaeden, winged dreadsteeds for warlocks and female eredar battlepets.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Level 100 cap.
    To actually see Sargeras in game whether its a cutscene or an actual boss fight
    New character models.

Deleted
    Seeing as how the new recruit-a-friend mount is an Emerald Hippogryph, I expect the next expansion to, at least part of it, be about the Emerald Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Caranthir View Post
    Seeing as how the new recruit-a-friend mount is an Emerald Hippogryph, I expect the next expansion to, at least part of it, be about the Emerald Dream.
    Wrath wasn't about Zhevras.
    Cataclysm wasn't about Rockets.
    Mists wasn't about magical flying black panthers.

Why would you assume that EXP5 is about the Emerald Dream?

Deleted
    Next expansion will be Legion AND Old Gods AND Demon Hunter hero class, just like WotLK was Scourge AND Old Gods AND Death Knight hero class. WotLK was the best xpac/concept until today (around 12 mio. subs), and Blizzard will just copy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caranthir View Post
    Lol, everyone says it's going to be a emerald dream expansion every time but it won't happen and it just feels like right now burning legion and sargeras as a big threat would be good especially for wows 10th anniversary, so would naga underwater expansion but I dont think it would be AS good as a burning legion one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Wrath wasn't about Zhevras.
    Cataclysm wasn't about Rockets.
    Mists wasn't about magical flying black panthers.

Why would you assume that EXP5 is about the Emerald Dream?
    it's not just the hippogryph. if you consider that there's also a datamined fey dragon mount and a storm crow mount, than we have 3 mounts that are intrinsically tied to night elves being put in the game right before EXP5.

I don't know if it's about the emerald dream, but my gut is telling me that exp5 will have a LOT to do with night elves.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpac View Post
    Next expansion will be Legion AND Old Gods AND Demon Hunter hero class, just like WotLK was Scourge AND Old Gods AND Death Knight hero class. WotLK was the best xpac/concept until today (around 12 mio. subs), and Blizzard will just copy it.

I hope so WoTLK was the best and a new HERO class not a normal class a HERO class would be sick

Deleted
    I just want a Dark Ranger class!

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's not just the hippogryph. if you consider that there's also a datamined fey dragon mount and a storm crow mount, than we have 3 mounts that are intrinsically tied to night elves being put in the game right before EXP5.

I don't know if it's about the emerald dream, but my gut is telling me that exp5 will have a LOT to do with night elves.
    Night Elves actually had quite a lot to do with stopping the first burning legion invasion.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    - No Demon Hunter Class
    - I'd be happy if they had Illidan just narrate the cinematic trailer, if they can come up with a good reason to bring him back then that's cool too.
    - Level 100 Cap
    - New Character Models
    - Alleria and Turalyon's return.
    - Demon themed Tier armor sets for ALL classes, not just Warlocks.
    - Night Elves being awesome once more.
    - Gnome-punting event at the Darkmoon Faire
    - Overhauled professions, make all the professions you've maxed accessible from all characters AND make the system a little more interesting.
    Butts.