Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thegaultman View Post
    I'm so confused right now. I'm at 558 ilvl, have the 4 pc set bonus, and am using a flex bindings. After running countless sims I'm getting haste (11350)>mastery>crit.

For some reason that seems to be a sweet spot for haste for me. That setup is simming at 290474 dps, any other priority and it drops 10-20k dps.

Something else I find interesting is how much lower affliction is siming. In my gear, when I sim affliction at 9778 haste>mastery>>crit my dps drops to 261139.

Here is our log from out clean up raid tonight: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-0t28abx73o8mlii8/

If you look at the blackfuge kill I'm 19k dps behind our affliction lock; he had me by about 10 ilvls for that kill.
    simulate a multitarget fight. mastery will pull ahead for sure

Deleted
    weird tho, in my ilvl 557 im having mastery quite far ahead of crit and haste for single target dps, 4.16 vs 3.84(haste and crit both at this factor)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, just a suggestion if you want to study this whole scaling issue better - post your simcraft imported profiles, then we could go on and compare those and see why this whole haste controversy is happening.

I mean, sure, Brusalk is awesome and stuff, but it's not like he is the only person who can figure it out, right? Just takes people to actually post a couple of simcraft profiles and scaling results to start seeing the issue.

Did multiple tests. Ilvl 559.
    With 7k haste rating I got: haste = mastery = crit.
    Took some haste out, got mastery>crit=haste.
    Its acting so weird.

Could some top dog destro player examine this guy's logs?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=6621&e=7036

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=8736&e=9025

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4445&e=4807

How do you pull 350k dps on H nazgrim? Not missing a single buffed chaos bolt? I find that hard with the movements required for the fight etc, same for H malkorok and dark shamans. Those logs look amazing, and I don't really see any cheesing or anything.

4 piece, heroic weapon and especially heroic bindings. Its well played though but nothing extraordinary. Just malkorok looks great but he did almost 18 million to the adds. Try to snipe on 25 man Same with demo on that fight, its just add cheesing, afflictions boss dmg is probably higher, what counts during progression. Its a rnd fight anyway, getting kicked in the air while casting a 10 stacks wush chaosbolt hurts.

After last nights normal farm night I was able to pick up a spare tier helm and a WF chest from Blackfuse...Did all of my reforges with mast >=crit>haste...I got my haste all the way down to 3.3k...Mast is just shy of 18k and unbuffed crit % is roughly 29%. I did not get a chance to test of anything as I logged out after that but I am wondering if that amount of haste is too low...should be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by OokingDooker View Post
    Could some top dog destro player examine this guy's logs?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=6621&e=7036

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=8736&e=9025

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4445&e=4807

How do you pull 350k dps on H nazgrim? Not missing a single buffed chaos bolt? I find that hard with the movements required for the fight etc, same for H malkorok and dark shamans. Those logs look amazing, and I don't really see any cheesing or anything.
    Quite easy to tell, without looking deep into the logs, HC Bindings, HC Wep, Both Nazgrim and Malkorok have alot of his damage coming from shadowburn's. Its just shadowburn city on Nazgrim in 10 man i Imagine (on 25 man they die so fast its pretty hard to sburn even), on Malkorok again in 25 man ranged dont really attack the blobs but on 10 man I am guessing he can shadowburn havoc them all day err day.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Quite easy to tell, without looking deep into the logs, HC Bindings, HC Wep, Both Nazgrim and Malkorok have alot of his damage coming from shadowburn's. Its just shadowburn city on Nazgrim in 10 man i Imagine (on 25 man they die so fast its pretty hard to sburn even), on Malkorok again in 25 man ranged dont really attack the blobs but on 10 man I am guessing he can shadowburn havoc them all day err day.
    Most of the damage seems to be coming from chaos bolt tho. The problem I'm having with destro, especially now with the low haste priority, is the long cast time of chaos bolt, if you get a 10 second BBOY proc, you arent likely to fire off 2 or 3 during that time it procs if you have to move, which is pretty much all the time for fights like H dark shamans.

Why would they last longer on 10 man? If that's true the fight is a complete joke in 25 man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Why would they last longer on 10 man? If that's true the fight is a complete joke in 25 man.
    Because in 25 man you have all the greedy shadows, hunters and maybe other destros, when the adds reach 20%, they are pretty much down instantly.

Deleted
    I dont have any luck atm and havent seen a single conq drop in our 10man so far, but the stats im currently with are mastery > crit > haste, mastery is just shy of 19k, crits around 8k, and haste is around 3.5k... SimC seems to takes hours for just one result so im curious if thats too little haste or should i dump some mastery into crit? Ive got alot of mastery/crit items atm... Loving the results in our 10man but im so not used to this low haste... And am i correct that haste goes up in value when you get the 2set? Should i even be aiming for it?

Quote Originally Posted by walp View Post
    What do you mean by "second incinerate"?
    Thank you! I'm very grateful.
    I meant 1 sec incinerate casting time. Sorry for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    Because in 25 man you have all the greedy shadows, hunters and maybe other destros, when the adds reach 20%, they are pretty much down instantly.
    So in 25 man you stack execute classes but not in 10 man? Makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    So in 25 man you stack execute classes but not in 10 man? Makes sense.
    You can do what you like no matter what your raid comp; nobody restricts this but your raid leader. In my ten man we run with two warlocks, and a rogue. When things get low on life they die. I'd say do what is right for your comp. Warlocks fit in almost every kind of comp this tier; executes or no.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

He was also getting Tricks on CD.

Been trying to work out this SimC it is impossible to understand for me. Could be because I just started using it lol.

Anyway, i'm at ilvl 557 at the moment. us .battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Nuggetnips/simple is my armory. **Can't post links at the moment**
    I can't figure out what stat weight's to go with I see some people having really good dps with mastery > crit > haste -- Some with Mastery ~= Haste > Crit. SimC told me to go with 11% hit rating at one point tonight so not really quite sure what is going on.

Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

Can someone run a SimC on my warlock ?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hiago/advanced

When 5.4 came out SimC stopped working for me. If I add a single plot to it, it just stops. If I go higher than 1000 iteration it just stops. If I cancel it after a while it gives me some stat values but I'm pretty sure that they are wrong. I get a variance of Crit or Haste being better the more iterations I add to it (but since they don't even finish...).

Or if there's a fix for this, I would appreciate someone sending me in the right direction .

Which fights should i go Gosup over Gosac????

I was thinking fights like galakaras gosup is better because of Fire and brimstone

Quote Originally Posted by ace777 View Post
    Which fights should i go Gosup over Gosac????

I was thinking fights like galakaras gosup is better because of Fire and brimstone
    Your thinking about it the wrong way , on fights like Galakras Sac is better because of all the shadowburns, and all the chaos bolt and shadowburns you can havoc.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).