Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Easiest HC bosses in SoO?

So, by tomorrow my guild will get Garrosh down for sure and so we will be moving into Heroics next week. Can you guys give me the three easiest bosses?

EDIT: sorry that i forgot to mention, but it's 10man
    Last edited by Sleivert; 2013-10-15 at 01:04 AM.

Immerseus < Nourushen < Protectors.

I would generally advise you to try them in their natural order, there are very few times where a later boss is easier (like Nazgrim).

Quote Originally Posted by Sleivert View Post
    So, by tomorrow my guild will get Garrosh down for sure and so we will be moving into Heroics next week. Can you guys give me the three easiest bosses?
    I'm 4/12 HC so far. I'd say that Norushen is the easiest followed by Immerseus (Norushen requires more dps though, if you dont have that then Immerseus is easier). After that I'm not sure, Protectors and Sha of Pride are a lot harder than Immerseus and Norushen, But I'd say Sha of Pride is a bit easier.

1. Norushen
    2. Immerseus
    3. The fallen protectors
    4. sha of pride
    These bosses are easier then garrosh normal imo.
    5. Galakras
    6. Iron juggernaut (provided you "cheat" 2e phase)
    7. shamens (This is a insanely hard fight, but 3tanking it makes it literately faceroll, with 3 tanks this is about sha of pride lvl)
    8. nazgrim imo this is just a numbers fights, enough gear is an easy kill
    9. malk
    DIdnt make it further then this yet on HC so no clue after malk really

10+ Year Old Account
    25man PoV, but this is what I've found so far (5/14h experience):
    Galakras < Immersius < Norushen < Protectors < Sha of Pride.

Deleted
    Just do them in order.

Deleted
    25 man, we did Iron Juggernaut in 3 tries, has been the easiest boss by far until now.
    5/14hc, skipped Sha.

These bosses are easier then garrosh normal imo.
    It's funny how it feels like the first boss on heroic of a lot of tiers felt easier than the last boss on normal.

H jin felt easier than normal Lei Shen. H Shannox felt easier than normal Ragnaros. H Halfus felt easier than normal nef. Maybe it just feels like that due to the huge gear gap in between our first last normal boss kill vs first heroic boss kill.

I'm sure Blizzard does that on purpose. That way when you're ready to move onto heroic progression you get a relatively easy kill to get you going. It feels good for semi-casual guilds.

Having done the first 5 on heroic and a few tries on juggernaut before we started clearing for this week I can't really say one of those 6 is really harder or easier then the rest. Compared to normal they just need proper dps, healing and execution but nothing terribly difficult. I would just do them in order and watch some fatboss or vox guides.

Good cleave or multidot dps will be nice on protectors, needs proper interrupts on gloom. We 2healed norushen which seemed a bit intense near the end but made the enrage timer a non-issue. Sha is just handling the abilities well, some proper dps to get him to 30% before pride gets too high and closing some rifts in between. Feels fairly easy for heroic bosses but still needs proper execution.

nazgrim probably 4th after the first 3

we got our nazgrim kill ~12 minutes after our shamans kill if you check wowprogress

Deleted
    Norushen > Protectors = Immerseus > Galakras >= Juggernaut > Nazgrim > Sha of Pride > Dark Shaman >>> Malkorok >>>>>> Rest
    My guild hasn't tried dark shaman and the bosses after nazgrim yet, so take those with a grain of salt.

Norushen seems to be the easiest by far. Dps check is low and there are no challenging mechanics.
    Fallen protectors is the normal mode with a bit more numbers. You just can't make too many mistakes anymore.
    Immerseus: I'd personally rate immerseus above fallen protectors. Still not a hard fight, but you do have to spend some time getting used to it. Pure mechanics check.
    Galakras I didn't kill yet myself (guild did) but it died within a few pulls.
    Juggernaut is not a fight that you should skip to tbh. We 3 healed and killed the boss like 10 sec into berserk with dots. Gear helps a lot with spike damage and pure output.
    Nazgrim I didn't kill yet, but it seems to just be a mechanics check. Perhaps he should be ranked earlier.

I wouldn't really skip any bosses besides sha of pride, and even that is questionable. The difficulty curve is just so minor at these early bosses. Also you never know if you suddenly kill a boss much earlier than expected (happened to us twice alrdy soo..), so skipping only really leads into problems later on.

Can you 3 tank Heroic Immerseus in 10m? Or is it completely not necessary.

25-man:

Immerseus is easiest, followed by Iron Juggernaut.

Fallen Protectors probably next. Then Norushen then Galakras. Sha of Pride is a bit harder than those.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yisile View Post
    you can 6 tank it if you really wanted to, but no 3 taking is not necessary at all.
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

In terms of easiest to hardest for the ones that I have downed/attempted so far.

1. Immerseus
    2. Galakras
    3. Protectors
    4. Iron Juggernaut
    5. General Nazgrim
    6. Norushen (although my perspective may be skewed because of downing it before the hotfixes in week 1)
    7. Dark Shaman
    8. Sha of Pride
    9. Thok
    10. Malkorok
    11. Spoils
    12. Siegecrafter Blackfuse

The first 8 bosses are very easy, are well below the difficulty level of any of the ToT heroics (excluding Jin'rokh) and are arguably on par in difficulty or below Normal mode Garrosh.

There is a noticable step up in difficulty with Malkorok/Spoils/Thok. Thok and Malkorok in particular have very heavy individual responsibility mechanics, and all 3 bosses are relatively tight DPS (Malkorok/Spoils) or healing (Thok) checks. Still, all 3 are probably only at about the difficulty of level that Heroic Durumu/Council/Horridon were during ToT progression.

This tier seems to be tuned a lot like ICC was, where the end boss on normal was a bigger challenge than a lot of the heroics, and the first ~8 heroics were almost a joke (relative to the difficulty level of the rest of this expansion). Siegecrafter certainly seems to be tuned tighter than H Dark Animus, and probably at least at the Putricide/Sindragosa level if not harder.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yisile View Post
    Why would you three-tank it? We've only ever one-tanked it and never thought about doing anything other than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    It's funny how it feels like the first boss on heroic of a lot of tiers felt easier than the last boss on normal.
    H Halfus felt easier than normal nef.
    yes, killing neferian allowed you to kill heroic halfus wyrmbreaker

Quote Originally Posted by Lological View Post
    yes, killing neferian allowed you to kill heroic halfus wyrmbreaker
    I don't think you quite understand what I said. Of course you had to kill Cho'gall to unlock Halfus obviously. The point I was getting across is how end bosses on normal felt harder than the first boss on heroic but thank you for pointing out something extremely obvious.