Replacement for Satrina Buff Frames

So i come back after having not played the entire expansion to see my beloved buff frame addon which served me through 2 expansions is no longer updated. It still works i just cant change any of the settings as the menu and such doesnt come up anymore. Im wondering what people who used this addon swapped to. Id like to have all the same functionality from white listing to controlling size location and having multiple groups of buffs/debuffs.
    Last edited by Zeta333; 2013-10-14 at 07:45 PM.

So far I'm a complete noob about this addon, but I've tried just recently Raven and it might have some on SBF's functionalities. That's my best bet, not sure if it really is what you're after.

Raven seconded, from someone who also previously used SBF.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Raven all the way. ( I started with Elkano's Buff Bars many years ago)

I switched to Aura Frames myself.

If you ever wanted a replacement for your old SBF then Raven is your one stop shop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulrik View Post
    I switched to Aura Frames myself.
    I agree with this. I found Raven absolutely terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

elkano buff bars for life

Raven is nice if you take the time to configure it. It takes a little work, but it's not too bad once you get the hang of it.

Aura Frames is also a good alternative if you're looking for a "simple" buff/debuff addon. Setting it up is a breeze, especially compared to Raven, but it lacks a lot of Raven's features.