Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    And thus begins the curse of Dallas running backs.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMFG Dez needs 1 goddamn yard to win my game. Jesus christ Romo throw a fucking screen or something you shitter! I can't lose 4 in a row!

Thank you tony, and GG.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2013-10-14 at 02:54 AM.

TONY ROMO THROW THE FUCKING BALL INTO THE GOAL WHY ARE YOU FUCKING ME?! I need fucking passing TDs. This dick.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg I'm sweating bullets.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg omg I'm so fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Someone has Steven Ridley on his bench right now, and that person is going "FML >.<" lol
    Ridley on the bench? Check
    James Jones playing the flex? Check
    J.Graham as starting TE? Check

Hey at least I don't have R. Cobb on this team (just in other leagues >_< )

Only shot of winning is if R. Wayne forgets its game day and doesnt show up.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Blue and me are in the same boat... Time for some Wayne voodoo!
    Last edited by Alae; 2013-10-14 at 04:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fan...tastic. Outside my work horse Jamal Charles, nobody on my team decided they wanted o play football this week. I lost to the worst player in our league, who only had 77 points. James Jones got hurt (because I don't have enough hurt receivers), Jason Witten did shit, Chris Johnson did shit, Eric Decker did shit. Oh wait. If Antonio Gates gets 13 points tomorrow, I'll win. Because Philip Rivers will do oh-so-great against Indy....

Really disappointing when your opponent does shit, and you think you got it made. It also doesn't help when you have two very high-profile QB's, and neither of them do a damn thing for you. Colin K hasn't done shit since week 1.

I think I might give Justin Blackmon a week, depending on how Jones is. Maybe even if he's healthy.

Oh, and Amendola is hurt AGAIN. Anyone got a healthy good WR I can use?
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-10-14 at 05:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm playing the best in our league, and would be close if I planned my byes better. Go go TY Hilton and Nick Novak, score 40 points! If Demarco Murray is out for a week or two its pretty much gg this season. Sprained MCL could hold him out for quite some time. I'll probably bench him and pickup whatever RB Dallas decides to have fill his shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alae View Post
    Ridley on the bench? Check
    James Jones playing the flex? Check
    J.Graham as starting TE? Check

Hey at least I don't have R. Cobb on this team (just in other leagues >_< )

Only shot of winning is if R. Wayne forgets its game day and doesnt show up.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Blue and me are in the same boat... Time for some Wayne voodoo!
    Let's go break his kneecaps. I'll bring the bats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    c'mon Vernon, save my season single-handedly
    Yeah, I was watching our matchup earlier on, and felt I had things nicely in hand, and then without me noticing Vernon Davis had exploded, so when I checked at the half in the Saints - Pats match I was like "What?!".

I need something like 18 points from the underperforming Trent Richardson, so I don't see this week going my way. Shame, as this is only the second time this season I'm above 90 points.

Apparently Sproles got charged with a fumble he didn't actually do and Yahoo is contacting NFL to fix it.

That means +2 points to me :O.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demarco Murray out for 4-6 weeks. More than I originally thought.

Kinda goes to show you how rushed RG3 was at the end of last season. He had a MCL sprain as well.

Not even a minute into the fucking game and Reggie Wayne has a 35 yard fucking reception.

Just fucking murder me now guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    your blood pressure will take care of you soon enough if you can't keep a more even keel

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    your blood pressure will take care of you soon enough if you can't keep a more even keel
    I need to like. Not check FF during games and just accept it Monday/Sunday night.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to stay up late to write a paper (on fucking Brussels Belgium, 12 pages. No really, kill me), and I was gonna watch a scary movie while writing it. And then I decided to watch this NFL game instead. Just as scary.

- - - Updated - - -

Thought I had it there for a second lol. Those two guys underperformed a little, then Wayne just... I've lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    James Jones might play this week. With Cobb out, he could get even more targets. I would assume.

10+ Year Old Account
    So after last week being beaten by someone on my same miserable level it is now the battle of the last placed losers: Conscript vs xskarma, whoever wins will most likely secure their place and not finish the season in last place. If I'm going to make good on my goal to not finish the season in last place I'm going to have to win this week!

I'm #1 in real life league still even though I lost. Two RBs on Bye week is making this awkward! I need a good pickup off free agents. Probably need to drop Julio this week too.

MMO2 I'm #2, I'm 1 point behind #1 and I'm playing him this week too. *sigh*

- - - Updated - - -

Help me out, someone wants to trade.

His My
    Antonio Gates (TE - SD) Jamaal Charles (RB - KC)
    Anquan Boldin (WR - SF) A.J. Green (WR - CIN)
    Antonio Brown (WR - PIT)
    Gio Bernard (RB - CIN)
    Le'Veon Bell (RB - PIT)

Seem legit? I mean those are my #1 and #2 picks and Jamaal Charles is consistently kick ass but...he's offering five decent guys?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quality > Quantity in my opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not taking Peyton Manning for Jamal Charles. I'm not taking the entire NFL roster for Jamal Charles. Best running back for fantasy, and unless he gets hurt, there is nobody you should ever give him away for. Add to that AJ Green? Yeah, no. Never.

Wow, as soon as I type that, I see a trade offer. And another. Almost took Vet's, but I expect both players to improve.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-10-15 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'm not taking Peyton Manning for Jamal Charles. I'm not taking the entire NFL roster for Jamal Charles. Best running back for fantasy, and unless he gets hurt, there is nobody you should ever give him away for. Add to that AJ Green? Yeah, no. Never.

Wow, as soon as I type that, I see a trade offer. And another. Almost took Vet's, but I expect both players to improve.
    How about straight across for the RB for my WR? The QB trade was a reach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    How about straight across for the RB for my WR? The QB trade was a reach.
    Looking more at it, really, my WR's are doing better than Pettis so far. Not sure it's worth giving up a RB that I know will at least get plenty of carries.