What graphical enhancement do you want in the next expansion?

What graphical feature do you want put into World of Warcraft next expansion??

This is something that probably won't affect gameplay in any way. Here are a few of mine:

Quivers
    Darker Nights
    Better Weather
    Better Shaders
    Better Cloaks
    New Models (Obviously, but with new models also comes better graphical armor... hopefully.)

Taurens without muscular cancer, plox

Epic hooters.

Deleted
    sexy female models.

boob slider on character creation.

Higher quality material textures. Hair, fur, scales, cloth, leather; they all reflect light differently and often times have no actual pattern that isn't caused by that reflection; it would be nice if WoW went ahead and spread a little bit out more.

Though really, I just want Tauren to look fluffy.

More realistic trees
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

- Updated models on pretty much every race except pandaren. Dances, running/walking styles, attack emotes, less 2D and more 3D textures, etc.
    - Darker Nights and no more using pseudo-psychological reasoning to not change it.
    - Better tree graphics (no more cardboard cut-outs)
    - Add waves that cause you to rise and fall to all coastal areas.
    - Update several chest and leg armors to not be form fitting (some armors make sense with form-fitting, others really don't)
    - Allow us more body options for models - taller/shorter, fatter/thinner, scrawnier/fitter, etc.
    - Completely customizable faces (separate noses, ears, eyes, mouths, tusks, and jewelry)
    - Allow many more options for non-pandaren in regards to hair styles, faces, jewelry, facial hair, etc.
    - Better cloaks, no more rugs and beach towels.
    - More dynamic weather
    - Make our characters get darker clothes from being soaked, more noticeable breath in colder climates, pant in hotter climates, etc.
    - Make out characters look around less while bored. Seriously, it gets ridiculously annoying when I'm trying to figure out xmog sets.
    - Add different "bored" emotes. Have all races sigh, stamp their toes, stretch, and scratch their heads, bellies, and feet. BUT remember to not have them be bored SO often.
    - Update npc models - murlocs, tuskarr, quillboars, gronn, various classic, BC, and wrath beasts, mounts, nerubians, AQ's, basic elementals, gnolls, demons, harpies, kobolds, etc.
    - Cut Varian Wrynn's hair and make Anduin's face less... weird
    - Add sub-races - amani, gurubashi, frakkari, and drakkari trolls - dark iron dwarves - blackrock, fel, and mag'har orcs - grimtotem, taunka, and yaungol tauren - wretched and fel-touched blood elves - high-elves with humans or night elves - gilblin goblins and many, many more

and I'm sure there's many more that I'd want, but this is all I feel like listing.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

I wouldn't mind seeing darker nights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redlokyldoreifanggore View Post
    - updated models on pretty much every race except pandaren. Dances, running/walking styles, attack emotes, less 2d and more 3d textures, etc.
    - darker nights and no more using pseudo-psychological reasoning to not change it.
    - better tree graphics (no more cardboard cut-outs)
    - add waves that cause you to rise and fall to all coastal areas.
    - update several chest and leg armors to not be form fitting (some armors make sense with form-fitting, others really don't)
    - allow us more body options for models - taller/shorter, fatter/thinner, scrawnier/fitter, etc.
    - completely customizable faces (separate noses, ears, eyes, mouths, tusks, and jewelry)
    - allow many more options for non-pandaren in regards to hair styles, faces, jewelry, facial hair, etc.
    - better cloaks, no more rugs and beach towels.
    - more dynamic weather
    - make our characters get darker clothes from being soaked, more noticeable breath in colder climates, pant in hotter climates, etc.
    - make out characters look around less while bored. Seriously, it gets ridiculously annoying when i'm trying to figure out xmog sets.
    - add different "bored" emotes. Have all races sigh, stamp their toes, stretch, and scratch their heads, bellies, and feet. But remember to not have them be bored so often.
    - update npc models - murlocs, tuskarr, quillboars, gronn, various classic, bc, and wrath beasts, mounts, nerubians, aq's, basic elementals, gnolls, demons, harpies, kobolds, etc.
    - cut varian wrynn's hair and make anduin's face less... Weird
    - add sub-races - amani, gurubashi, frakkari, and drakkari trolls - dark iron dwarves - blackrock, fel, and mag'har orcs - grimtotem, taunka, and yaungol tauren - wretched and fel-touched blood elves - high-elves with humans or night elves - gilblin goblins and many, many more

and i'm sure there's many more that i'd want, but this is all i feel like listing.
    ding ding ding

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeyla View Post
    GW did it right

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redlokyldoreifanggore View Post
    - Updated models on pretty much every race except pandaren. Dances, running/walking styles, attack emotes, less 2D and more 3D textures, etc.
    - Darker Nights and no more using pseudo-psychological reasoning to not change it.
    - Update several chest and leg armors to not be form fitting (some armors make sense with form-fitting, others really don't)
    - Allow us more body options for models - taller/shorter, fatter/thinner, scrawnier/fitter, etc.
    - Completely customizable faces (separate noses, ears, eyes, mouths, tusks, and jewelry)
    - Allow many more options for non-pandaren in regards to hair styles, faces, jewelry, facial hair, etc.
    - More dynamic weather
    - Make our characters get darker clothes from being soaked, more noticeable breath in colder climates, pant in hotter climates, etc.
    - Make out characters look around less while bored. Seriously, it gets ridiculously annoying when I'm trying to figure out xmog sets.
    - Add different "bored" emotes. Have all races sigh, stamp their toes, stretch, and scratch their heads, bellies, and feet. BUT remember to not have them be bored SO often.
    - Update npc models - murlocs, tuskarr, quillboars, gronn, various classic, BC, and wrath beasts, mounts, nerubians, AQ's, basic elementals, gnolls, demons, harpies, kobolds, etc.
    - Add sub-races - amani, gurubashi, frakkari, and drakkari trolls - dark iron dwarves - blackrock, fel, and mag'har orcs - grimtotem, taunka, and yaungol tauren - wretched and fel-touched blood elves - high-elves with humans or night elves - gilblin goblins and many, many more

and I'm sure there's many more that I'd want, but this is all I feel like listing.
    Really like that sub-race idea. As long as they keep the same "major" racial abilites. Maybe change the minor racial stuff.
    Blizz could really learn from you, great ideas.

- More dynamic weather

Love those ideas, anything to make our characters look more 'alive' would be pleasing. Stretching and breathing and tapping of the foot, they seem a little uninviting. (especially idle animations.)

I think we need better armor improvements across the board, less of the usual texture overlay on skin.

How far can Blizzard take their engine before they realize they are going to need a new one? I seriously think WoW looks great because of the cartoon-y look, soon that won't be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    Taurens without muscular cancer, plox
    wtf i searched in google images muscular cancer wtf you are sick man....

Main change I'd like to see would be a better lighting system. Just look at a simple game like minecraft and sonic ether's shaders there are higher quality than WoW's. I am aware that WoW has an old engine and it might not even be possible, but what I'd like to see;

Dynamic shadows from light sources. This includes things like torches and certain spells (e.g; fireball) so as they fly past you or as you move past them your character would cast a dynamic shadow on the floor away from the light source.

Fix the annoying "terrain casts no shadow" problem. Stand on top of a hill in WoW and look for your shadow, you will see it floating as if in mid-air with no evidence of any shadow from the hill. Also tree shadows seem to fall directly through the cliffs/mountains they are on top of, so they appear weirdly on the sides of said cliffs/mountains.

Realistic day/night cycles; so the sun and moon actually move across the sky, shadows lengthen and shorten depending on the angle of the sun.

Defraction effect of light when underwater

Reflection of players, npcs and spells on water surfaces. More than just terrain and placeables

Make all this toggleable to keep WoW running well on less powerful systems.

The main benefits of these kind of changes is they would only need to change the base engine and these would effect the entire game simultaneously, including old vanilla content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe more 3d styled armor. Right now the chest armor and leg armor are very lacking in quality, Basicly a plate chest is a shirt.

No Tusk Club.

- Model updates for all races. This would not just be for player characters but would also include things like NPCs and pets. When I mention NPCs/pets, I am particularly talking about models for stuff like the Voidwalker, Succubus, etc, that haven't been touched since Classic WoW.

- Weather effects.

- More customization on player characters. I want to customize things like body type (fat, skinny, muscular, Incredible Hulk muscular, average, etc).

-Better cloaks. Cloaks should also have an option to completely wrap around and cover your character. Something like this would be nice:
    http://www.hmoon.com/garments/cloaks...-hq-detail.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Keeyla View Post
    And we have a winner.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-10-16 at 05:38 PM.

/cosign these
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================