Question about gearing...

I've heard that when you are a dps in pvp, you priority is to get the bests weapons as soon as you can, to do more damage I supose, like if you have the full tyranical gear you should get the grievous weapon as a priority. But I'm a healer, so I'm wondering if I should have the same priority or if I should get on the first place some legs or helmet that gives me more stats that getting he weapon and the shield. The only stat that get stronger with the weapon is the spell power (about 1700+), is it that important? Thanks! (I'm a resto shaman)

Well, your weapon is the biggest single source of PvP power as well and it can help with your throughput more than armor will. I would honestly say that if you are having problems keeping teammates up between CC then go with the weapon first, if you are having problems staying alive then go with armor.

Deleted
    Also keep in mind that there's a season total 7250 Conquest Point requirement on the weapons, but you'll "only" spend 3500 buying them. So even if you want to buy weapons asap, you're free to spend up to 3750 CP on other items first.

And what are you supposed to do these days with Honor points once you've gotten all the gear you can buy with it? Doesn't seem you can get JP any more...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyce View Post
    And what are you supposed to do these days with Honor points once you've gotten all the gear you can buy with it? Doesn't seem you can get JP any more...
    Haven't checked myself, but according to wowhead you can still buy JP from the Honor Trade Goods npc's: Edlan Halsing (Stormwind) and Rogoc (Orgrimmar)