Charity RAID-A-THON

Hello MMO - CHAMPION Readers

CHARITY RAID-A-THON 2013 is a full 24 hour event where myself and my guild members endeavor to battle our way through all the raiding content that World of Warcraft has to offer, right from Vanilla to current content.... now that's a lot of raiding!

This event is a charity fundraisement for "Cancer Research UK " and takes place the 19th October - 20th October
    We start 7am and keep on going to 7am the next day.
    Saturday morning to Sunday morning.

<snip>

PRIZES AND GIVEAWAYS
    There will be various giveaways to donors throughout the event including:
    Hearthstone Beta Key
    Warcraft MoP Game Key
    Steam Game Codes
    Gold
    TCG items
    Plus lots more..

Donate Via JustGiving

Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails.

Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.

<snip>DONATE HERE

We ask people to leave their names and a messeage with some kind of contact info, to make it easier to track down donations.

Cancer Research UK
    This is the charity that will end up with the donations

<snip>

This is my guilds site and "homesite" on Justgiving.com
    Here can people read the whole story of raid-a-thon, view donations and donation progress etc.

<snip>

Carnage - Inc Draenor [EU]

<snip>

Carnage Inc is a well established World of Warcraft raiding guild on Draenor EU formed in 2009.
    We set our sights high and always strive to achieve our goals and be the best that we can be as a guild and as individuals. Our goal is to clear all heroic content while current and maintain a top three position in the 25 man category on Draenor with a view to be in top 10 overall.

RAID-A-THON Streams

Several People in the guild will stream the event, including myself.

This is only 3 out of many more streams that will be up.
    <snip>

Our Past Success with Raid-a-thon

This is the Third year we are doing this and previous years have been a success.

Raid-a-thon 2012

Last year we set out to raise a minimum of £2000, we managed to raise just under that; £1890!

Raid-a-thon 2011

We set out to raise a minimum of £500 from our very first event, we managed to reach that target in little under two weeks. In total we raised a whopping £836 (including gift aid) for Cancer Research UK!!
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-10-17 at 05:00 PM.

I'm assuming when you say 7am-7am that's in UK time zone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draconisaerius View Post
    I'm assuming when you say 7am-7am that's in UK time zone?
    Yea it's GMT+1 I believe.
    That being said:
    18th of october 11PM PDT - 19th of october 11PM PDT
    19th of october 2AM EST - 20th of october 2AM EST

If I did my conversion right

- - - Updated - - -

Really nice thing, good luck
    PM me weird stuff :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not advertise. It is against MMO-C rules. If you wish still to advertise various things, PM a site admin for permission to do so.