Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    Am I the only one seeing a Triforce on the 3rd image?
    Nope... that was the first thing i thought XD

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    Why is there a triforce on it o_0
    each side represents a blizzard franchise... Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo... look at a close up of the title and you can see each is different

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Whelp, I was wrong.

Anyways, sounds fucking stupid for a name. Blizzard AllStars was a much more keen and clear name. This Heroes of the Storm doesn't ring with a MOBA vibe, sounds like a cheesy flash game.
    'League of Legends' vs 'Heroes of the Storm'. I'd say both sound sufficiently nerdy and can't really see a difference in vibe. Blizzard All-Stars makes me think of Warcraft Baseball or something.

On that note, Garrosh for Pitcher, 2014.
    ---Veritas Aequitas:Truth is Justice---

Grats to Carbot! Love his Starcrafts shorts, glad to see Blizz letting a community artist do their reveal haha

Deleted
    Too obvious.

If Blizzard does a Moba I hope its more like Bloodline Champions and not like LoL. Mid-battle upgrades and RTS ftl, action MOBA arenas ftw! BLC was the best pvp (balance and fun-wise) game in a long time, it just didn't have the voice it needed nor the innovation in updates. That game could have been so much.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobomino View Post
    Just want we need, another game similar to DotA/LoL :P
    Well, seeing as it all began with custom made maps made in Warcraft 3, it's only fitting and honestly fair, that Blizzard now does the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    yeah that was a weird style for blizzard, funny animation though. who are the 2 little characters? starcraft/diablo stuff?
    It's a Thrall looking orc, versus Jim Rayor from Starcraft and a (female) Demon Hunter from Diablo 3.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    um what.. :/

Deleted
    Oh here we go with more speculation thread spam.

So, this confirms The Dark Below as the next xpac? First we thought it was Reaper of Souls, then Heroes of the Storm, it's pretty much TDB now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    If Blizzard does a Moba I hope its more like Bloodline Champions and not like LoL. Mid-battle upgrades and RTS ftl, action MOBA arenas ftw! BLC was the best pvp (balance and fun-wise) game in a long time, it just didn't have the voice it needed nor the innovation in updates. That game could have been so much.
    Well they already showed a lot of the gameplay, see here:

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Blizzard_All-Stars

this game MUST BE FREE TO PLAY or will be a massive fail against Lol and Dota.

do the right thing blizz

let me kill some nubs as kerrigan or thrall for FREE!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    So, this confirms The Dark Below as the next xpac? First we thought it was Reaper of Souls, then Heroes of the Storm, it's pretty much TDB now

dark below was removed from most trademark databases i thought, proving it was fake?

When can I play it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    When can I play it?

when its released.

10+ Year Old Account
    I told you so! Heroes of the Storm was never going to be the Expansion, like seriously the name does not fit :/

Deleted
    finally all those ignorant people got their mouths shut. This was so obvious, it's like wondering if that bar around the corner sells beer.

If you honestly thought this was the next expansion instead of allstars, good god.

Still not hyped for another MOBA. Not even from them. And I think Blizzard should've support dota back then.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    this game MUST BE FREE TO PLAY or will be a massive fail against Lol and Dota.

do the right thing blizz

let me kill some nubs as kerrigan or thrall for FREE!!!!!!!!!
    It will be f2p, well at least that was the original plan. Guess we'll know for sure in a month or so.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelynath View Post
    'League of Legends' vs 'Heroes of the Storm'. I'd say both sound sufficiently nerdy and can't really see a difference in vibe. Blizzard All-Stars makes me think of Warcraft Baseball or something.

On that note, Garrosh for Pitcher, 2014.
    Well, it gives off a sports vibe. League.. Allstars... it's all about the esport presentation. While, Heroes of the Storm, make sit sound too RPGish, and less about competitive team play.

While, DOTA is just short for Defensive of the Ancients. You had to play WC3:TFT at it's prime to really understand the name. Now it's just DOTA, because quite frankly, that's exact problem with HOTS, people are just going to call it HOTS. Too close to the red-headed step child, HON, in my opinion.