Never winning roll for Amani Battle Bear

I don't want to look at this as a QQ thread but seriously, this is starting to concern me.

Basically, for the past couple of weeks I have been doing Zul'Aman runs for the mount "Amani Battle Bear". I just want to clarify that the old version of this mount the Amani War Bear was removed and a slightly re-modeled version was implemented into this dungeon again. Every time I select 'need' on this mount I always get a really low roll chance and I'm not sure whether I'm doing something wrong or this is purely just bad luck.
    I have the screenshots but apparently I can't send links with the low amount of posts on this account so I'll just say what rolls I got;
    - Need 20
    - Need 22
    - Need 19

So my question is how does the roll system work? And are your chances increased by how much damage/healing you're dealing out?

Thank you in advance

Rolls are not influenced by any factors, you've just been unlucky

You're just unlucky.. It's all random..

10+ Year Old Account
    Luck is not on your side. Just solo it if you have decent gear or bring a friend to help, preferably one that already has the mount. My friend did this 2 manned as a healer and still had 15 minutes left to spare.

Okay thank you for the response.

I had your luck for a while, then remembered I was a tank and just solo'd the place. As a tank friend of yours for a favor, you'd be surprised how fast you'll both plow through the place.

RNG is a bitch that I just want to strangle the life out of and beat with a brick in hope that it favors me.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the game keeps track of your dps and healing and modifies your roll accordingly, without giving any indication to doing so.

can't you like solo it? why the fuck you go with somebody else

Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty sure the game keeps track of your dps and healing and modifies your roll accordingly, without giving any indication to doing so.
    No need to be rude, gtf off of this thread if you're going to be a smart a**.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokal View Post
    can't you like solo it? why the fuck you go with somebody else
    I have no tanks, and my only level 90's are a shadow priest (bottom of PvE right now) and my Frost Death Knight which is too undergeared. I wasn't really asking for solutions just wanted to know whether I was getting bad luck on my rolls or there was some mechanic I was missing. The other guy didn't really get that when he was rude to me and said what he did as though there wasn't a slight possibility that the game was "giving indication of doing so" and I just hadn't noticed.

10+ Year Old Account
    You've just been extremely unlucky.

Get a friend and practice doing the run with the two of you.
    That way you can both get the mount within 2 days.
    What is worth fighting for?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by branone View Post
    No need to be rude, gtf off of this thread if you're going to be a smart a**.
    Honestly mate... you're the one being rude here. He was being sarcastic because it's ridiculous to assume conspiracy when you don't win a roll on something 3 times.
    I wouldn't call 3 times being extremely unlucky either; do you know what percentage chance means?

For your problem. Just solo it.
    Shadow priest is in no way bottom of PvE right now, and even if it were so, it wouldn't hinder you with soloing the place. It's not very difficult.
    Alternatively you can gear up your DK with Timeless Isle items and go blood spec.

Just unlucky in one regard, but lucky that the bear isn't being removed. I remember trying to get the original one. Me and two others worked on making raids every 3 days to try and get everyone a bear, but the amount of people who popped in for one run, won it, then never came back to help was astonishing. In the end one person who was there for pretty much evey run never got it. Was highly regretful :<
    RETH

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just Solo it.

I managed to in under 500 ilvl gear on my DK, at this point in the Expac you should be fine on any class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they change Nalak? Last I went he was applying the 500% physical damage debuff to me, then just flooring me.

Also, get friends, 2-3 man it, you'll all have it in a few days, each day 1 less person rolling against you.

Deleted
    You dont even need tanking gear
    just go on your dk and solo it
    I did it on mine 2 patches ago with gear 450 or something
    go frost for all the bosses except the bear one, go blood (still in dps gear) and rotate cd's to stay alive.

I have no tanks, and my only level 90's are a shadow priest (bottom of PvE right now) and my Frost Death Knight which is too undergeared. I wasn't really asking for solutions just wanted to know whether I was getting bad luck on my rolls or there was some mechanic I was missing. The other guy didn't really get that when he was rude to me and said what he did as though there wasn't a slight possibility that the game was "giving indication of doing so" and I just hadn't noticed.
    Get dps plate gear from the Timeless Isle, spec Blood, and take along a dps friend. It'll be a piece of cake, it's how me and my brother got the bear each after two days of ZA (but this was back during 5.1, and we had like.. 450 itemlevel between us).

Deleted
    Definitely just get help from a friend, or ask in trade for someone who isn't interested in the bear

Find a tank who needs it, or a plate wearer. im an spriest I do with with my GF a lock weekly for mog. But tell them before you go in, that it's a 2 day thing, do it once today, once tomorrow bam you both got one.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's soloable on a shadow priest, I did it about a month or so ago, either way theres nothing wrong with the roll system lol, it's completely luck based