Thread: Uh... what?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Uh... what?

Tell me what's wrong in the above image.

If you guessed "your account has expired despite the fact that you don't run out of time until next month," you're correct. I've already submitted a ticket to get to the bottom of the issue, so that should be taken care of, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced any similar problems. This is definitely a first for me.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems they didn't accept your card for some unknown reason a simple ticket or a call will fix it so in most cases you're fine and no I have never experienced that.

Oh no, the payment went through, and I've been able to play between then and just now.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheckameohs View Post
    Oh no, the payment went through, and I've been able to play between then and just now.
    it may very well be a bug.

Deleted
    Have you... tried to simply login in WoW?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenom3e View Post
    Have you... tried to simply login in WoW?
    Begone with your logic!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rheckameohs View Post

Tell me what's wrong in the above image.

If you guessed "your account has expired despite the fact that you don't run out of time until next month," you're correct. I've already submitted a ticket to get to the bottom of the issue, so that should be taken care of, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced any similar problems. This is definitely a first for me.
    Expired 11/9/2013...... Today is 18/10/2013..
    It expired more than a month ago, dude....
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2013-10-18 at 12:25 PM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Its october bro, the 10th month.

How embarrassing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Its october bro, the 10th month.

How embarrassing.
    Blizzard (or at least the US regions of it) do Month/Day/Year. Either that, or my game time expires on the 24th month of the year.

10+ Year Old Account
    America uses Month/Day/Year don't they? So 11/9 would be the 9th of November would it not?

Keep this in mind...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country

edit: aww folks beat me to it!

OT: I had this when I signed up for the "welcome back" free 7 days for 5.4 - but I also upped that account to a MoP trial (the 7 days one only included Cata). I saw something similar where the time expired and the account was frozen but since I was also on the MoP trial on that account it was showing the active date as 3 days out still.
    Last edited by Baladash; 2013-10-18 at 12:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baladash View Post
    Keep this in mind...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country

edit: aww folks beat me to it!

OT: I had this when I signed up for the "welcome back" free 7 days for 5.4 - but I also upped that account to a MoP trial (the 7 days one only included Cata). I saw something similar where the time expired and the account was frozen but since I was also on the MoP trial on that account it was showing the active date as 3 days out still.
    Eh, according to that link most of Africa don't use dates (Dark Grey is Canada and Light grey isn't anything apparently!). No wonder there's always so much trouble over there, people are probably stressed from not knowing the date!

There's a bug. My account says the same thing, but I can still log into game, but I cant post on battle.net forums.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10262196677
    Intel i5 6600k - Gigabyte Z170X-UD3 - Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 @ 2400Mhz - Asus Strix GTX 1080 - Asus PG279Q - Samsung Evo 850 500GB SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    America uses Month/Day/Year don't they? So 11/9 would be the 9th of November would it not?
    But nowhere is it stated that OP is from the US... And since US and Belize are the only 2 countries in tbe world that use MMDDYY dates, it's relative safe to assume he lives in a country that use DDMMYY or YYMMDD format, which both would indicate an expired account..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    Eh, according to that link most of Africa don't use dates (Dark Grey is Canada and Light grey isn't anything apparently!). No wonder there's always so much trouble over there, people are probably stressed from not knowing the date!
    NO CLOCKS! "All we have is that sun dial but it's only set to "hot" and thats not a time..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    But nowhere is it stated that OP is from the US... And since US and Belize are the only 2 countries in tbe world that use MMDDYY dates, it's relative safe to assume he lives in a country that use DDMMYY or YYMMDD format, which both would indicate an expired account..
    In the screenshot the OP gave it says "Regions: Americas and Oceania (US)" which suggests he's in the US.

Did you miss the section of the screenshot where it says (US)?

Just admit you are wrong, I live in Australia and it still uses MMDDYY on battle.net

It's just bugged since they put up their blizzcon fanfare last night, lots of complaints of the same thing on the tech support section. My account is "frozen" too, but I can still log in and play just fine although I can't post on the forums. It will probably be fixed in a day or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Expired 11/9/2013...... Today is 18/10/2013..
    It expired more than a month ago, dude....
    This ain't Canada, or Europe. The bigger number goes in the middle. Month/Day/Year.