Shadowmourne-Sealed Chest Items?

So I recently finished my Shadowmourne (after 4 months of ICC every week - that unlucky Shard luck ;~, and I've been trying to sell the items from the Sealed Chest at the end.

I've already sold Sylvanas' Music Box for 9k, and Muradin's Favor went to a guildie who helped out. I have the Mount (Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger), Tabard (Tabard of the Lightbringer), and Locket (Jaina's Locket) left.

I was told that the mount would sell for 60-80k and the tabard would go for 100k+, while the locket would be around 10-15k. So far, all I've gotten is "Lo"s, "GL m8"s, and the like from everybody who has inquired about them. Am I in the wrong, or do I need to just wait it out?

My server is US-Bleeding Hollow, if that's any help.

Thanks for the replies in advance!

I just obtained a shadowmourne chest on my paladin and i have another one incoming on my dk (in 2 weeks).
    Patience is they key here. Yes the tabard is worth around 80-110k and yes the mount is worth around 50k. Receiving lols and gl m8 comments from poor players is also pretty common.(as with any other high value item).

Post all items in the ah. Create a advertisement macro and eventually a advertisement thread in the forum. Don't be surprised if the items take 1-3 weeks to sell.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2013-10-14 at 07:46 PM.

Well i play on the EU realms and here there's basicly no market for it. tabards going for anything between 50-100k Crimson deathcharger 20-60k and the others varying greatly from realm to realm.

Iirc there was some problems with duping back in cata, causing a drastic fall in price.
    if anything, try to check your Achievment forums on battlenet and see if there's a trade thread up. you can usualy pick up a buyer there

Good luck and grats on shadowmourne
    I like my coffe like my mages.

For links: use the bottom-most charts to most easily compare prices

Somewhat recently the Crimson Deathcharger has been mass duped and it's value has been reduced significantly because of that.
    https://theunderminejournal.com/item...dan&item=52200
    ^ you can see at the beginning of the graph that the mount was going 15-30K on the low end, but since the dupe has been adressed, its about averaging for close to 50k, so I would consider 40k+ a reasonable price.

Now for the tabard, I kept mine, but I have seen them go for 100K+ recently.
    https://theunderminejournal.com/item...dan&item=52252
    ^ graphs show more recently the lower end has been about 66K across a few server and over 100K on some. so I'd suggest trying for at least 70K if you want fast gold, or hold out for 80-90K if you don't mind waiting awhile for your preferred buyer.

Jaina's Locket
    https://theunderminejournal.com/item...dan&item=52251
    6-12K is about average at the moment, 10K would be ideal for that, but you should try to get at least 8
    Last edited by Pharm; 2013-10-14 at 07:50 PM.

lols etc are common from poor players who can't understand how someone could have that much gold, or who don't really know where the items come from. Just ignore and wait them out.

People have already given you the Undermine journal links, so going from that you're pretty much right on the money. Just keep relisting.

I would sell the mount but keep the tabard. You want something more than the feat of strength and weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Everx View Post
    I would sell the mount but keep the tabard. You want something more than the feat of strength and weapon.
    Oh, I'm going to get them eventually (got a DK and Paladin on the way to getting theirs), so it's only a matter of time. Just trying to sell the first few first.

Thanks for all the replies everyone! Thought I was okay, but wasn't sure as nobody has really been interested so far.

Thanks again!

The Tabard is worth alot but the mount not so much

Like it has been mentioned the mount has been duped so much that people look at it with mistrust

The locket certainly isnt worth that much i would keep that for a free Port to dalaran

Deleted
    Ah high value items and retarded people. I remember the day i obtained my spectral tiger and people whispered me stupid bidds for it...hahah and said i'd never sell it. 1 Hour later i got a guy transfer to my realm with 200k gold and 10 sandstone drakes ( Begin of cata, so they were arround 30-50k worth ) Sold 9 of them and kept one ofc. So in the end i made almost 600k for a normal spectral tiger wich i wanted to sell it for. Patience is the key with high value items, someone, somewhere will be stupid enough to buy it. Yes i'd say stupid caus it is ALOT of gold. Some even transfer.

The mount goes for 30-60k depending on realm. If on your AH it is on 35k, tell it for 32,5k ( if you want quick cash ) the tabard is a solid 100k + don't go lower.

GL

I would pay 15k for the music box.
    The mount was duped to all hell I bought one for 8k.

10+ Year Old Account
    This reminds me when I tried to sell Sky Golem first day it could be made on trade.
    /2 WTS Sky Golem, price can be negotiated.
    RandomDude#1 whisper: my mats + tip >reply: sure, 80k tip.
    RandomDude#1 whisper: lol gl
    RandomDude#2 whisper: All I have is 22 341 gold I really want the mount! >reply: No.
    RandomDude#2 whisper: Ok, 30k last offer!
    RandomDude#3 trade: 100g lol
    RandomDude#4 trade: 200g
    RandomDude#5 trade: 500g
    RandomDude#6 trade: 1000g
    RandomDude#7 whisper: I have *random number of mats* and I can tip. >reply: the time needed to make the mount is 30days, so I expect you have 50k tip?
    RandomDude#7 whisper: lol it's not worth more 30k anyway
    At this point I stopped.
    Last edited by Cyrops; 2013-10-18 at 01:22 PM.
    PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    This reminds me when I tried to sell Sky Golem first day it could be made on trade.
    /2 WTS Sky Golem, price can be negotiated.
    RandomDude#1 whisper: my mats + tip >reply: sure, 80k tip.
    RandomDude#1 whisper: lol gl
    RandomDude#2 whisper: All I have is 22 341 gold I really want the mount! >reply: No.
    RandomDude#2 whisper: Ok, 30k last offer!
    RandomDude#3 trade: 100g lol
    RandomDude#4 trade: 200g
    RandomDude#5 trade: 500g
    RandomDude#6 trade: 1000g
    RandomDude#7 whisper: I have *random number of mats* and I can tip. >reply: the time needed to make the mount is 30days, so I expect you have 50k tip?
    RandomDude#7 whisper: lol it's not worth more 30k anyway
    At this point I stopped.

80k tip for a mount thats not even worth 50k come on...... at the server where am at they barely get sold and go around 30 -40k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldarian View Post
    80k tip for a mount thats not even worth 50k come on...... at the server where am at they barely get sold and go around 30 -40k
    If they can provide the mats for Sky Golem I think 20-25k is a reasonable tip on most servers now. Living steel and ghost iron are cheap, so it's just the CD you're paying for.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

u missed the part about 30 days of creating this mount

Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    u missed the part about 30 days of creating this mount

You missed the part where they're on the AH for under 40k.

Logging in once a day for 30 days and pushing 1 button doesn't = 50k
    And to the OP, If you want to go for a quick sell then around 70k for the tabard, 40-50k for the mount and 10k for the box.

The server I'm on I sold 3 of them for 45k in a 24 hour span, 2 of them within an hour of each other. All depends on the economy.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

10+ Year Old Account
    I sold mine later that day for 90k
    PM me weird stuff :3

To the OP: Lightbringer tabard is at least 100k. I'd put it up on the AH for 150k, and just randomly spam trade every so often. If you sell it for under 100k, you are selling it at a discount.

To the people regarding sky golem: Anything over 50k is overpriced, 40-50k is about standard.

The tabard goes for ~100k easily, the mount, not so much, I think I usually see them for 25k or so on the AH, and there's usually only 1-2 up at a time. Most of the people sending you tells are most likely poor and hoping you drop the price. Throw 'em up on the AH, advertise in trade every now and then, they'll sell eventually.