Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Flex Garrosh? Mount? Ahead of the curve?

Does he reward these? I know normal and heroic obviously give ahead of the curve, and the mount for completing, I know flex you can do the metas for the galakras looking mount. What does flex reward ahead of curve? If so that seems silly.

It doesn't reward anything.

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    It doesn't reward anything.
    I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    I like that.
    Me too! /10char

I think it's really good that Blizzard gave a little more incentive for people to progress through normal. I mean, come on, a badass looking wolf mount that is only obtainable while the content is current? Best idea blizz has had.

Deleted
    This tier clearing normal mode in time will be a lot more likely than during the last one at least anyway, due to the smaller ilvl gap from LFR (now flex) to normal, and longer duration of the tier. With just upgraded flex items and the legendary cloak you already hit the ilvl recommended to kill Garrosh; Add on top the warforged world boss loot, craftables and the items you'll acquire killing the first 8 easier bosses, and you'll end up with 560+ before even trying to kill Garrosh on normal.

Honestly I think they've done it quite right with flex rewards, which is the Galakras mount, when they might as well have given nothing to flex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selesnya View Post
    This tier clearing normal mode in time will be a lot more likely than during the last one at least anyway, due to the smaller ilvl gap from LFR (now flex) to normal, and longer duration of the tier. With just upgraded flex items and the legendary cloak you already hit the ilvl recommended to kill Garrosh; Add on top the warforged world boss loot, craftables and the items you'll acquire killing the first 8 easier bosses, and you'll end up with 560+ before even trying to kill Garrosh on normal.

Honestly I think they've done it quite right with flex rewards, which is the Galakras mount, when they might as well have given nothing to flex.
    Only problem here is that is F*** hard to find fresh group i have warrior 545 now and i found more easly spot for raid who are past siegecrafter. Ofc at garrosh i have some troubles to output close to 200k dps singletarget because i`m 545 not 560 and still dint have 553 + weapon
    That is mine second attempt to kill him i hope ppl to not change they minds and help me to finish once for all with this Orc coz raid was too tired
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2013-10-18 at 02:14 AM.

Why is it hard? just join a guild, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Why is it hard? just join a guild, problem solved.
    for some people jobs/life gets in the way of that... it should be awarded in Flex IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    for some people jobs/life gets in the way of that... it should be awarded in Flex IMO.
    You get the meta-achievement mount in Flex, isn't that enough?

Before ahead of the curve is gone you'll have plenty of guilds selling the achievement for the mount. My guild is already looking into doing it for gbank money next week because we slaughtered garrosh with only 1 empowered whirling corruption in p2 and 1 in p3.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

The Korkron Scorpion is Heroic only , if u beat Garrosh on normal you get Ahead of the Curve feat which rewards the Korkron Wolf mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    I think it's really good that Blizzard gave a little more incentive for people to progress through normal. I mean, come on, a badass looking wolf mount that is only obtainable while the content is current? Best idea blizz has had.
    I smell sarcasm

Don't give this bullshit of an excuse. I'm willing to bet that a majority of the raiding playerbase has jobs and "lives" so just because you can't balance work and play doesn't mean they don't.

There are guilds that clear (and farm) heroic content that only raid 2-3 days. Quit being lazy and find a guild that suits your schedule.

Just killed Garrosh last night for the first time in Flex, have full SoO flex under my belt. No mount or title or ahead of the curve, can do the achievement however.

For some people, games/fun gets in the way of that. Money should be awarded for slacking IMO.

See how that works? If you want the mount, either join a guild or join a pug in a few months when people are able to get Garrosh in pugs. Don't expect freebies just because you have a job or a life -- neither of those are valid excuses.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

I'm fairly certain the mount is only awarded in Normal+ for Ahead of the Curve, but perhaps flex too. Flex will allow anyone to get the meta achieve drake.
    Stay salty my friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    For some people, games/fun gets in the way of that. Money should be awarded for slacking IMO.
    This is the best sentence I read in my whole life. All the people who say that they have a life/jobs and wants all the rewards to be mailed to them for free, should really read this. Its like if I got a job at those peoples workplace, and only wanted to work 2-3 hours/week, because I wanted to play video games rest of the time - should I get the same payment as them, even though, they're working for like 40+ hours? Get the connection..

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's fine, mount is ugly, and now that they're an even smaller minority than ever before raiders are starting to feel like second class citizens so in order to make them feel better they need cosmetic things like a mount and achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatepeople View Post
    There are guilds that clear (and farm) heroic content that only raid 2-3 days. Quit being lazy and find a guild that suits your schedule.
    You do realize that there are a LOT of people who have schedules that just don't work with a raiding schedule? The only days that I can play at a decent hour are Monday, Tuesday, and every other Thursday from 5-8PM. It just doesn't work with a raiding guild. Work/family is a totally valid reason for not being able to raid, family especially, expecting someone to form their schedule around a guild's raid times is very unreasonable.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest