new wow streamer

i am a new streamer to wow that streams mostly all the time from 5 gmt to 11-10 gmt. i also raid SoO normal and soon to have hc on Monday-Wednesday-Thursday and Sunday from 6-9 GMT so you can expect alot of raiding and pve related stuff on the stream.

i also stream hearthstone, skyirm and alot of other games so if you want to help out a new streamer grow please come along and watch and show it to your friends and i will take any resquests to play games and if i start geting big i may give out some spare hearthsotne beta keys and buy a good game on steam to giveway =D i hope to see you soon
    Last edited by Tziva; 2013-10-19 at 09:59 PM.

Deleted
    advertising is not allowed, but good luck with your stream!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drdood View Post
    i am a new streamer to wow that streams mostly all the time from 5 gmt to 11-10 gmt. i also raid SoO normal and soon to have hc on Monday-Wednesday-Thursday and Sunday from 6-9 GMT so you can expect alot of raiding and pve related stuff on the stream.

i also stream hearthstone, skyirm and alot of other games so if you want to help out a new streamer grow please come along and watch and show it to your friends and i will take any resquests to play games and if i start geting big i may give out some spare hearthsotne beta keys and buy a good game on steam to giveway =D i hope to see you soon
    Streaming for your own selfish needs and wants? No, not gonna support that.
    Also, your first post on this forum is an advertisement for your own stream? Sheesh.
    AND you write it in Suggestions and Feedback section of the forum? You clearly don't give two shits, so I won't give any about you.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2013-10-19 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Streaming for your own selfish needs and wants? No, not gonna support that.
    Also, your first post on this forum is an advertisement for your own stream? Sheesh.
    AND you write it in Suggestions and Feedback section of the forum? You clearly don't give two shits, so I won't give any about you.
    i really would not call it streaming for my own selfish needs i cant see how that its selfish at all please do explain ?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rcraft-Streams

It pays to research a forum before posting. The link I've provided
    for you is where you need to go to advertise your stream.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...es_advertising

This^ link will take you to the FAQ, to better help you understand what you can and can't post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like a couple people above said, we don't allow advertising here. You're welcome to put a link to your streams in your signature and post normally but please don't make threads just to advertise your channel.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |