Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    As a protoss in the lower leagues (top of gold, everyone I seem to play is ex platinum and sometimes current plat) I love it when they go for a big roach push. When I first got into gold, I had like an 80% winrate against Zerg because they all went for this attack but due to not being that great themselves they didn't have the numbers and I could steamroll them so hard. Same goes now just less so as I see this attack less often
    Well now with HotS the roach push isn't a real thing anymore. Was talking about the horrid pvz of late WoL where Stephano still was king as zerg. Now with the MSC making forge expand not the only viable opening when trying to play 2+ makes it alot riskier going for this push as zerg.

Deleted
    Polt so smart. Looking foward to see Polt win over Jaedong in the Grand Finals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye the grand finals are today. Maybe I should try watch that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Ugh, it's going to be a repeat of the S2 finals again... I don't see Byul beating Jaedong or Oz beating Polt, so gonna be Polt vs JD again, and you know how that's gonna go...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    Ugh, it's going to be a repeat of the S2 finals again... I don't see Byul beating Jaedong or Oz beating Polt, so gonna be Polt vs JD again, and you know how that's gonna go...
    Yeah pretty much. Either way it's going to be a big deal because noone has defended their title (let alone consecutive seasons) as Duckdeok wasn't able in Europe and that was the only real chance. Then if something does go wrong and Polt loses then The One True Dong gets his first championship.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it still a thing to say that using a certain unit is a cheap tactic? I had this happen in a ZvT where my opponent called me "desperate" for using Ultralisks in my Hydra/Roach comp. Then again, he did give me a "f-you" at the start, and was behind me on bases most of the game.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Is it still a thing to say that using a certain unit is a cheap tactic? I had this happen in a ZvT where my opponent called me "desperate" for using Ultralisks in my Hydra/Roach comp. Then again, he did give me a "f-you" at the start, and was behind me on bases most of the game.
    Definitely is. I've lost count of how many people raged at me for using broodlords or swarm hosts.

forum ban is up

im back in action

jaedong is confirmed jaekong btw

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, this match (MaNa Vs FireCake) lasted 3 hours (in SC2 time, about 2 hours IRL time). Is there ever a reason that a game would turn into this big of a stallfest? My longest game only went to 75 minutes in comparison.

And that will probably eat the hearts out of the DOTA 2 and League players in terms of "the longest game".
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Thats why Free Units (Broodlord/SwarmHost) suck!

solid casting lineup for blizzcon im pumped!

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time i play against zerg and he tries playinf from broodlord/swarmhosts i win the game. Dunno why, but lack of actual units and ImAgInAtIoN on enemy makes this units very weak.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/21...snr=1_7_15__13 OH MY GOD THIS GAME IS AWESOME I REMEMBER PLAYING IT WHEN I WAS A CHILD (actually, not it but old version of the game) I'M SO BUYING IT MY FARVORITE TEXT QUESTS ARE BACK YAAAY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/CfTw6s3.png

I hope Nani makes it (yeah I know som people in here don't)
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/CfTw6s3.png

I hope Nani makes it (yeah I know som people in here don't)
    Also, Revival might get 25 points to tie with Naniwa if he gets through challenger league, in which case they have to play a BO5 at Blizzcon for the 16th spot.
    Last edited by mmoc40f44cec44; 2013-10-24 at 06:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    Also if Revival and Naniwa tie for the 16th spot, they have to play a BO5 at Blizzcon to decide it.
    How is that possible?

Oh I do love zergs A-moving his muta's in a clump of archons

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dapperedodo View Post
    Oh I do love zergs A-moving his muta's in a clump of archons
    I played 2v2 couple of days ago with my friend, we (protoss and zerg) was matched against double zerg. They tried to mass muta, but fungal+storm said "fuck you"
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    How is that possible?
    Revival is playing in challenger league somewhere, and if he manages to qualify for premier, he gets 25 points for it, tying with Naniwa.

"Ties for qualification to the Global Finals
    If there is a tie across the Global Finals cutoff, the players in question will travel to BlizzCon to play an offline, best-of-five match to decide who will be seeded into the WCS Global Finals bracket."

http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/article...nd-tiebreakers
    Last edited by mmoc40f44cec44; 2013-10-25 at 06:08 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quick question. Is the WCS Grand Finals at Blizzcon part of the virtual ticket package or will it be streamed for free separately.

Just don't wanna buy a virtual ticket when I'm only interested in a few SC2 matches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuzzzie I have no confirmation on that but you can 100% assume that they'll broadcast that one for free on twitch. Not doing so is basically a deathwish upon their own game.