Poll: What Should Garrosh's Fate Be?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I don't see option:
    He will be freed and become good(redemption incoming!).

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Anti-hero is evil protagonist, while villain is antagonist.
    Isn't protagonist a hero?

Anti-hero means that someone is anti hero.

If next expansion is BL, it seems painfully cliche and obvious that he will be sent on a death sentence to lead a suicide mission to stop the BL, and will somehow survive, and dedicate the rest of his days to crushing an enemy he has in common with his enemies (Horde & Alliance)--teh Legionz!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Other: Garrosh lives and stays in Blizzard's fridge for an indefinite amount of time until they decide what to do with him 2 or 3 expacs from now. He'll be sitting next to Bolvar, Koltira, Valiona, Theralion and Hakkar, among many many others.

Garrosh is imprisoned for life, and then never shows up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Other: Garrosh lives and stays in Blizzard's fridge for an indefinite amount of time until they decide what to do with him 2 or 3 expacs from now. He'll be sitting next to Bolvar, Koltira, Valiona, Theralion and Hakkar, among many many others.
    Theralion and Valiona died in Bastion of Twilight.

I feel like he should of died but WoW lore is kinda shitty so I except some sort of crap redemption story.

He was literally bat shit insane evil and then he gets captured and it will be all "I have seen the era of my way, thank you pandas" and then he will sacrifice himself to save panda land or something along those lines.

blausdasjhdajghdghjas grossssss
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    He want to die in honor.. He will die in honor
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

Here's the facts: if Blizzard wanted to have Garrosh killed, then he wouldn't have survived the siege. That being said, it should be blatantly obvious tht the story writers are saving him for another plot. He will not die in the next patch, hhe'll live. We have no idea why though.

Deleted
    Okay. It will turn up that Thrall shooting Deathwing in the face simply sent him into the future. Garrosh is sentenced to death. When the axe is raised to chop off his head Deathwing returns and burns everything to the ground. In the confusion Garrosh escapes aaand you know the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    He was literally bat shit insane
    Except, y'know, for the part where he explicitly wasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    forced to work with da panda people to repair the damage done to pandaria/ confront his emotions properly then come back in a future expansion as a true leader and portrayed as likeable like varian currently is.

It wouldn't make any sense to kill him. Pandas are all about teaching lessons not vengance/ justice...

They didn't even destroy the sha and decided it would be a better use of resources to keep constant guards on them for 10 thousand years and they were the embodiment of evil with no chance of turning good lol

I'm betting he will get some sort of heroic-death-redemption much like grom. Would also be very fitting with a Burning Legion expansion.

he will be imprisoned and forgotten from the lore until blizzard decide to bring it back much like bolvar was enchased in that ice tomb on top of icecrown and then forgotten by anyone.
    Those are precious lore aces in blizzard slaves to be killed plain and simple, ill bet that blizzard still cursing the day they let us kill illidan.

edit
    why everyone think we will see garrosh fate in 5.5? I don't remember any blue saying something about it.
    Last edited by bufferunderrun; 2013-10-21 at 10:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since his with the shado pan who are brutal I don't expect him to last long. He will be tortured and thrown off a cliff or beheaded. His life expectancy as an enemy of the shado-pan isn't long.

WoW alot of people need to read into the shado-pan... There is no way they are going to let him live.
    Aye mate

He'll be the one to call the Legion to Azeroth as one last chance at wiping out the Alliance and Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    Yep he will be executed by shadow-pan whilst in shackles and yell FREEEDOOMM!... /end sarcasm
    WoW should definitely not be a game with such harsh story imo. A redemption story would make everyone happy. An execution only the haters.
    Arthas deserved a redemption far more than garrosh could ever hope to and they killed Arthas without a second thought

They didn't specifically, in two cases, reinforce the fact that Garrosh lives just to kill him off or do nothing with his character.

If I were to bet money, I would say in the Legion expansion, we break Garrosh out of jail and give him the choice to return to his cell and die in a hole or die bloody on the battlefield fighting against the demons like a true Orc.. Would explain why Anduin is visiting him and would be why they want to keep him alive. If the world is at risk of dying, you need all the help you can get and having a warrior and commander the caliber of Garrosh rotting in a jail cell isn't helping you. Would give him a chance at a redemption angle as well.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2013-10-21 at 10:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MistsofBoredom View Post
    But personally, what do you want to happen? What direction do you want them to take the character in?
    I want Garrosh to become a good guy. Maybe not with the nicest personality (definitely not a clone of Thrall), but still a good guy in the end. Kinda like Illidan. Or would this make him an anti-hero? I'm not totally sure.

But I want Garrosh to live and help the good guys. Let Garrosh take the fight to the Legion like his father, and let Garrosh continue what his father started by slaying Mannoroth. The Legion must fall and even the existance of uncorrupted Mag'har Orcs are an insult to the Legion, let alone if one badass commander would help slay some of their lieutenants. It would be the biggest "up yours!" move the Orcs could pull off against the Legion imo.

Basically, I want Garrosh to become like Grom or Saurfang. A badass warrior.

Edit: Oh, and by the way. I don't think Garrosh will be freed in 5.5. He'll have to serve some time and come to his senses first. So for the time being he should be imprisoned I guess. But I hope he doesn't rot away in there too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I want Garrosh to become a good guy. Maybe not with the nicest personality (definitely not a clone of Thrall), but still a good guy in the end. Kinda like Illidan. Or would this make him an anti-hero? I'm not totally sure.

But I want Garrosh to live and help the good guys. Let Garrosh take the fight to the Legion like his father, and let Garrosh continue what his father started by slaying Mannoroth. The Legion must fall and even the existance of uncorrupted Mag'har Orcs are an insult to the Legion, let alone if one badass commander would help slay some of their lieutenants. It would be the biggest "up yours!" move the Orcs could pull off against the Legion imo.

Basically, I want Garrosh to become like Grom or Saurfang. A badass warrior.
    Yeah...personally see them saving him for that. Like I put on the last page. start a redemption angle by breaking him out of jail and letting him fight against the Burning Legion. He's an Orc after all. If given the choice to die fighting or rot in a jail cell, it's an easy choice.

They wouldn't have shown the vision or had him kept alive in the end cutscene just to kill him off. Blizzard generally has a longterm plan with characters.