Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just thought it would be funny and interresting
    Who's really cares if my pally is Dwarf, tauren or human ?

But since you wonder.. Mine is a Draenei
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

I've played from the beginning as Blood Elf, when I faction changed I picked dwarf.
    That ugly small thing made me go back to Horde, as Elf again, obviously, as I can not imagine playing Tauren.
    After few months I went again to check what's going on at Alliance's side, and picked Human this time, mostly because of the racial-pvp-trinket.

Now playing again Bloodie Elf and the next swap I want to do is when gnomes will be able to play Paladin class.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    My oldest one is human, my least played one is blood elf... my main and her "mirror" are both draenei. Because once you go draenei paladin, you never go back. *cough* Simply put, draenei are indeed my favourite race, about half of my characters, even nonpaladin ones (yes, they do exist) are draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by Thudin View Post
    I've played from the beginning as Blood Elf, when I faction changed I picked dwarf.
    That ugly small thing made me go back to Horde, as Elf again, obviously, as I can not imagine playing Tauren.
    After few months I went again to check what's going on at Alliance's side, and picked Human this time, mostly because of the racial-pvp-trinket.

Now playing again Bloodie Elf and the next swap I want to do is when gnomes will be able to play Paladin class.
    Oh I Always pray for a transporter malfunction everytime I use it, gnome paladin is just the Pinnacle of awesomeness. Now it is a human, it has Always been a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenaide View Post
    I just thought it would be funny and interresting to see what race you guys are currently rocking your Paladin with.
    Myself, Draenei. they just seem to fit the class. you know?
    Poll, please

Draenei.
    Female originally, until I decided to roll a priest. I wanted it to be Draenei as well, but I didn't like the way male Draenei priests looked.
    So I decided to turn my paladin into a male Draenei and roll a female Draenei priest instead.
    Ended up being a good thing, because he looks far more badass in most plate armor than she did.
    Yak. Yak never changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human female. Switched 2 or 3 times between dwarf and humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenaide View Post
    I just thought it would be funny and interresting to see what race you guys are currently rocking your Paladin with.
    Myself, Draenei. they just seem to fit the class. you know?
    Human and Blood Elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I started as a Blood Elf in BC and stuck with that up until the beginning of MoP when I went Alliance and chose human. That didn't last and went back to Horde, but chose a Tauren because there were too many elfs in the raid. Now I'm a heffer that carries the big shield.

A male Tauren and a female Draenei.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I wanted to roll paladin. The main reason was: tanking in my guild (ally). So, which race comes with nice racial for tanking.
    ofc dwarf with stoneform. Additional damage reduction cooldown. Great thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kilonek View Post
    I wanted to roll paladin. The main reason was: tanking in my guild (ally). So, which race comes with nice racial for tanking.
    ofc dwarf with stoneform. Additional damage reduction cooldown. Great thing.
    Not sure you can really go wrong with any.

If you can get your hands on a mace then Dwarf will likely come out on top with the added importance expertise plays in tanking now, combined with stoneform.
    Human also give expertise and with a wider range of weapons but im not sure EMFH will come in to tanking much.
    Draenei give a flat extra 1% hit is in line with the expertise bonus of the others and works towards all weapon types but Gift of the Naruu is fairly lacklustre.

Why no poll?

Draenai female

I have four paladins currently 1x85 locked, 1x 80 locked and 2x 90.

Everything, but one of the 90s are blood elf males the remaining one being a female blood elf ^^' I am quite a fan of elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    My paladin is currently Blood Elf and was human when I am alliance. I used to be a female draenai a long time ago but never again because their 2 handed animations are horrible.

Deleted
    Dwarf: I always like to hammer time people.

Deleted
    My pala was first male human, female blood elf, male dwarf and then female draenei. She is SO multiculturel! : D

Deleted
    My paladin has gone through some tough shit. First he started as Blood elf Male, then suddenly Tauren Male --> Blood elf Female --> Tauren Female --> Human Male --> Dwarf Female --> and currently Draenie female. Maybe I will find my long lost manhood some day and make her Draenie Male. For the sake of mustaches.

Dwarf, human (and belf) too mainstream clearly.
    Stay salty my friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    human, for lore reasons...I can't stand the male dwarven crusader strike animation and wanted to make an alliance character.