Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

[Arcane] T15 4-set RIP

I guess it was inevitable. Still annoying that they do it now and not when 5.4 was released.

"Tier-15 4-piece set bonus now increases the effects of Arcane Charges by 5% per stack (down from 20% per stack)."

Woop, although also I got pretty lucky, just got T16 4P and swapped Fire so this won't affect me really.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was indeed why I never specced into T15HC arcane, they swapped rogue set bonuses to stop them going 2set tiers 15 and 16 for best results. Just a question of time until this happened

It was fun while it lasted...

Deleted
    Ok, time to go fire

Yeah, I passed the heroic tier to my fellow guildies since I thought that I'd be able to use T15. Oh well.

Deleted
    It was going to happen eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nuuuuu. Goodbye ranks haha. Right before raid night with no T16 4p. Sigh!
    Last edited by Skyefire; 2013-10-23 at 04:29 AM.
    Skye <Entropy> | US - Frostmourne 8/13M HFC | Twitch | Armoury

Gorgeous signature by ELYPOP <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad to see it go, but I'm glad they did this. I can finally use my T16 4p without feeling any remorse

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MattRas View Post
    I guess it was inevitable. Still annoying that they do it now and not when 5.4 was released.

"Tier-15 4-piece set bonus now increases the effects of Arcane Charges by 5% per stack (down from 20% per stack)."
    Same with UVLS......blizz saw that it was going to be used into the next tier. Didn't do squat on the ptr....

15+ Year Old Account
    Damnit, now I'm sad.
    Like REALLY sad.

ah good maybe my guild will stop yelling at me and making me go arc

Ahahah, finally
    Gladly I have new set pieces ready ...

Bout time they made this change. Was getting tired of seeing arc mages destroy the meters with that set bonus and SoO trinkets.

Deleted
    Haha yesterday I told my guild mate that blizz will nerf it anyday, today I'm reading this..funny story
    Fortunately, I'm fire, but our other mage is still arcane and passed for all tokens. Anyway, we just looted 7 tokens since 5.4 for 5 people, so even I've just 1 tokens being far away from 4pc -.- now we need 4 more tokens ...yaaayy

Deleted
    Oh fuck me...
    I've been passing on all tier pieces to guildies...

Now I'm fucked :|

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzpify View Post
    Oh fuck me...
    I've been passing on all tier pieces to guildies...

Now I'm fucked :|
    I'm guessing this is a lack of experience, for those of you in similar situations. Blizz has a long history of doing this kind of thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyromelter View Post
    I'm guessing this is a lack of experience, for those of you in similar situations. Blizz has a long history of doing this kind of thing.
    There are examples where they have done nothing too.
    The one that springs to mind right now is sub rogues using 2t12 in Dragon Soul, they never changed that bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyromelter View Post
    I don't really know what I was thinking. I knew they were gonna nerf it, but I was hoping to collect 4p hc t16 before that happend.

Deleted
    T14 version 2.0.

Nerfed fire in T14 mid heroic progress, and now they have done it for Arcane in T16. Thank you blizzard for fucking over mages mid tier, now most of my gear is fucking useless for going BiS.