For my male orcs:
    Lose the hunch
    Give me some hairier hair

For my female belfs:
    A straight posture
    bigger god damn bloody weapons instead of kitchen knives
    some crazier hair styles

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope that once we have new models we'll get proper clothing as well. The painted on chestplates and legs (although we got a little variation there atm) is just starting to look really old and dated.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Boobs. Epic, glorious boobs.
    This forum needs like. A subscribe button or something. I would like to subscribe to your weblog.

IMO, it needs character creation which takes all the best parts of GW2, SWTOR, and probably other games that I haven't played.

SWTOR has the face skin detail that I want, but GW2 lacks. Things like makeup, complexion, etc.
    GW2 has the facial structure detail that I want, but SWTOR lacks. Things like chin sliders, nose sliders, brow sliders, boob lip sliders.
    I think TERA has a good system for constructing your character's body but I haven't actually looked into it, but a good body slider system would also be cool.

So yeah. SLIDERS
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better meshing and textures first. Better animations after.

Backwards, I know...
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

For the love of God NO SLIDERS. I will spend an obsessive amount of time getting the sliders in the perfect position and I do not want to have to do that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    I just want Orcs to look like Garrosh in terms of body shape. He has a slight hunch, but it's not major and his spine isn't doing some stupid bendy-straw thing.

The hunch has been a sever criticism from thousands of people since launch; so I think when they update the models we're sure to see the hunch removed totally from most- if not all- of the horde males.

I mean, a -small- hunch is fine, but as a male Orc, I can't even fucking wear a tabard because you just can't see what it's supposed to be.
    Oh, your Orc has a hunch? Poor you.

//troll player

I want dozens of kitschy hairstyles and eye shadows for my Gnomes, in all the colors of rainbow.

If I can't look like one of the B-52s or the chubby girl that works at the Sephora counter, then I don't want to play Gnomes any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    For the love of God NO SLIDERS. I will spend an obsessive amount of time getting the sliders in the perfect position and I do not want to have to do that.
    you will slide or you shall be destroyed

all hail our almighty god customisatron
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    you will slide or you shall be destroyed

all hail our almighty god customisatron
    Nooooooooooooooo!

Fine. Sliders are acceptable, as long as they aren't as lenient as Aion's was.

I like the orc hunch.
    Why do people want to play a green human so bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Female Blood Elves need bigger weapons.

Undead are almost perfect, just need better looking styles for wearing anything above cloth gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I like the orc hunch.
    Why do people want to play a green human so bad?
    Because Grom's WC3 model was lean and sexy rather than HURF DURF MUSSLESHUNCH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I honestly don't care about remodels and would prefer them to work on something important. If it isn't fun no matter how pretty they make it people won't play it.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Because Grom's WC3 model was lean and sexy rather than HURF DURF MUSSLESHUNCH.
    If by "lean and sexy" you really mean "like a monkey with a metal pole up it's butt" sure.

Clearly plenty of people like the current orc model, since it's one of the more popular horde race/gender combinations.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    If by "lean and sexy" you really mean "like a monkey with a metal pole up it's butt" sure.

Clearly plenty of people like the current orc model, since it's one of the more popular horde race/gender combinations.
    Maybe they're the most popular because the Orc racials are the best DPS racials (at least, last I checked, it's been a while) and because the orc females look even worse in the pole-up-ass department than the males. :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I honestly don't care about remodels and would prefer them to work on something important. If it isn't fun no matter how pretty they make it people won't play it.
    It's going to be a lot of "fun" seeing new shiny smoothly animated npc's and players everywhere instead of the 2004 ancients we have now.

Less hunching on the Horde side. Realistically the Horde could be screwed if they get flanked since most of the Horde races seem unable to turn their heads.

Orcs lose the hunching - in cinematics and cutscenes they are represented by a straight spine.

More customization for Undead, honestly, not all players find the bones that attractive - I want to see less effed-up undead, or at least lose the damn spine sticking out of clothes, or make it look like a spine and not like a stomach parasite.

Belf males need to stand straight, I don't get that posture it's like somone beat them with a metal bat over the ribs.

Human males - hate how their knees bend when they are standing idle.

Tauren need to be more bull and less humanoid. The WC3 model had it right.

Draenei males - need to have either bigger heads or thinner arms.

Trolls - would love the zandalari model, it looks great.

Nelf males - improve the feral look overall not just slap a snarling face on them.

Nelf females - improve the feminine features, no offense but right now they look like butch lesbians.

Dwarves - those are actually really good looking. Improve the model but keep the theme. And animate their beards.

Gnomes - Kill em all.

And add more attack animations for each race dammit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Boobs. Epic, glorious boobs.
    Haha! Made me laugh!

Really I'm just hoping that it will be free to change races for like a day or something in case I don't like the new models / animations. Other than that, I want sub-races like dark iron dwarves & high elves n stuff.