Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    /snip
    So you're going to continue ignoring inquiries as to where you found The Skysunder then? You realize that looks really suspicious right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    This exactly.

This is illogical.
    The entire company isn't working on the trailer.

A very specific part of the art team is.
    It's pretty likely that the entire art team for wow is located in a single office space or floor of a building. The trailer team isn't going to send a 20 second effects test file for the patch trailer's logo to Mike Morhaime. If they show it to anyone, it's going to be to the other members of the trailer team right near them, or to the art director who is probably sitting down the hall.

But let's pretend for a moment that against all logic, Blizzard is putting files up on youtube for internal sharing.

What you are saying is that a member of the ART TEAM paused the video at a perfect point and then took pictures from several angels, AND THEN gave those pictures to a random friend to post wherever, potentially risking their job.
    There's a lot of speculation going on here. I'm not saying you're wrong, but it doesn't prove/disprove anything. Read my post above on sharing video across a myriad of devices.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D4NNYB0Y View Post
    So you're going to continue ignoring inquiries as to where you found The Skysunder then? You realize that looks really suspicious right?
    Ok it's fake, I made it. You guys got me.

10+ Year Old Account
    When it comes to sharing videos, it honestly depends on how the company is set up. Video rendering to one format and putting it on a server when you have people on all sorts of machines and devices who need to view/approve can be a nightmare. Youtube videos are accessible to so many devices you can have Joe Creative on his Mac Pro in office seeing the same exact thing John President on his Android phone in a hotel somewhere is seeing. If they were sharing images or something, that's a different story, but video sharing is an entirely different animal.
    This is wrong on so many levels. It is incredibly simple to setup a permission group to view a file on a server. Sharing a video/pdf/bitmap/jar file is as simple as putting it in a folder on the server. The permission is setup on the folder. The people who would need to see this will be able to view it, they will have the software. Blizzard is a technologically advanced company whose day to day profits is earned through dealing with a variety of media. They will know how to securely share files outside of posting it on Youtube, which would than be dependent on another company to keep it secure.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Deleted
    There's a lot of speculation going on here. I'm not saying you're wrong, but it doesn't prove/disprove anything. Read my post above on sharing video across a myriad of devices.

- - - Updated - - -

See, I still don't believe you! Now we need proof it's fake show us the screenshot!

To be honest I was hoping for an elaborate story involving the fires of Mount Doom.

Deleted
    OMG YOU GUYS.
    NEW EVIDENCE COULD THIS BE THE NEWEST PATCH? WOW WOAH.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    This is wrong on so many levels. It is incredibly simple to setup a permission group to view a file on a server. Sharing a video/pdf/bitmap/jar file is as simple as putting it in a folder on the server. The permission is setup on the folder. The people who would need to see this will be able to view it, they will have the software. Blizzard is a technologically advanced company whose day to day profits is earned through dealing with a variety of media. They will know how to securely share files outside of posting it on Youtube, which would than be dependent on another company to keep it secure.
    You're absolutely right. What was I thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any Network or Sysadmin that was allowing Confidential company information to be put on the PUBLIC INTERNET for internal use would literally be fired in seconds after it was found out.

You don't become a company the size of Blizzard by hiring incompetent backend people.

Assuming you did make it by the way you did a fantastic job.

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    Any Network or Sysadmin that was allowing Confidential company information to be put on the PUBLIC INTERNET for internal use would literally be fired in seconds after it was found out.

You don't become a company the size of Blizzard by hiring incompetent backend people.
    Thanks for enlightening me. Private video = Public internet.

Quote Originally Posted by D4NNYB0Y View Post
    Assuming you did make it by the way you did a fantastic job.
    Thanks. I used up all my crayons.

Quote Originally Posted by Vharius View Post
    OMG YOU GUYS.
    NEW EVIDENCE COULD THIS BE THE NEWEST PATCH? WOW WOAH.

Can you please draw a schlong on Sargeras? With a big set of nuts too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, many things don't sound right like here. But we will know in 2 weeks more than likely.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    No but I made another one because I'm talented.

I-I MEAN
    MY SOURCES WITHIN BLIZZARD SENT ME THIS COMPLETELY LEGITIMATE IMAGE ABOUT A FUTURE EXPANSION.

Ignoring if it's real or fake, it's a pretty nice patch logo, sick of Blizzards default font though, it's so cheesy and just urgh...

To people who think Blizzard wouldn't have this because we aren't "near" that patch yet, you've got to realise Blizzard works on everything years in advance, they have said it multiple times, they would of started work on the next expansion AND the expansion after that, just before/just after the release of MoP.

They may only do little bits on different projects, but they work on every waaayyy in advance, they will have at least they next three years planned out and more likely 5, of course it's subject to change depending on many variables - just like Pandarian originally going into TBC and being changed to Draenai.

I'd believe Skysunder, at least it's better that just a set of written "patch/expansion notes".

Also, why does everyone believe we will NOT have another raid after SoO, If the next expansion comes out next june/july/august, are you for real? You think we will be doing SoO till then? Not a chance, and I hope to god not, we will either receive this expansion earlier in early spring or before (I really hope so) or get another Sunwell patch.

Find out in two weeks, some info at least

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Hmm...

/10chars

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    big flaming nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    What do people think about this?

I think this doesn't stop being annoying every few years.

Two very arduous weeks are ahead of us all before BlizzCon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralithall View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/JRA1Kln.jpg

I don't see a border here...
    Zoom in, it's there.
    It's different, but still there.
    http://i.imgur.com/aqOsiRW.png
    Last edited by Hitei; 2013-10-24 at 02:37 AM.